Philips FastCare Steam Generator GC7710/20

Philips FastCare Steam Generator GC7710/20

IrishPat

IrishPatCanberra 2600, ACT

So great so much easier to iron with

Life is easy with this unit. I am just hoping its going to last a long time as every iron I buy dies in 2 -3 years. THey just don't make them like they used to. But I guess I started on coal iron so they last because there is nothing to break except for your health. 100% Philips

Purchased for $250.00.

Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton, Denim and Synthetics

Ash

Ash

Good buy. Ironing is now easier. Saves time. Can remove the water tank to refill. The water lasts for the amount of ironing i have. No need tom add water for the entire ironing lasting more than 2 hours. The only thing i don't like is at the end of the cord, where it connects to the iron there is a plastic cover which is difficult to insert the cord..

Date PurchasedJan 2018
dcherryblossom

dcherryblossom

Thank You Phillips!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing the valuable feedback! :)

aquitania

aquitaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easier Ironing

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your positive review! :) We also hope your positive journey with the Steam Generator will continue. Have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

ChristianeD

ChristianeDasked

Hi there, I just purchased a Philips GC7710 and started using it tonight. It's easy to use and heats up really quickly. However, there is a constant pumping sound when I press the steam button. The tank is full and there is enough steam being produced, but I find the sound very annoying. Is it normal?
Thanks, Christiane

Hey Christiane,

As long as you'll keep pressing, new water will be converted to steam, so new water has to be pumped into the iron. We would expect the behavior you describe to be normal. However if you do feel a little unsure about this, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer care service on on 1300 363 391 (AU). If you're located elsewhere, please get in touch with us through http://philips.com/support/.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators