Fabulous product

I purchased this vacuum cleaner to replace a terrible Hoover machine that the previous tenants left behind. The Phillips is fantastic. For such a small unit the suction is amazing. The carpets feel much cleaner than they ever did with the previous vacuum. The performance on hard wood floors is great too. I find the attachments and the unit itself to all be of very high quality. It’s really easy to take the old bag out and put a new one in. I bought the Phillips kit that comes with the lemon air freshener which is a nice touch. Overall very happy with the product and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anybody.

Purchased in May 2018 at Farmers.

Noise Level
Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Clogging Issues No

Power in a small package

I was looking for a good value compact vacuum for my apartment and am delighted with the result. wonderfully easy to use and store and excellent suction on carpets and hard floors. Love the built in brush to switch over to skirting boards, furniture, etc. Oh and the price was great too. Love this vacuum so much I also bought one for my neighbour!

Purchased in April 2019 for $120.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood
Clogging Issues No
Hi Jez, Thanks for sharing this here with us. It's great to read the Performer Compact made your life a little easier. And, how nice you've bought one for your neighbor as well. You know what they say: "a good neighbor is worth more than a distant friend". Well, that's absolutely true in this case. We hope your neighbor will be just as happy as you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Good

I am happy with the performance of this vacuum cleaner. It has a good suction power and I can strongly affirm that as my house has carpet all over. It also is easy to clean. Another thing that I like about this product is that it does not require a bag for the dust.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Hey, Thank you for leaving us a review. Great to hear the vacuum cleaner is working so well for you. :) The Philips Australia Team.

Such a powerful vac!

Just bought one of these from Farmers (in NZ) on sale. Was super surprised and impressed by the powerful suction of it on first try. Based on my first go with it, I certainly recommend it. Plus, it looks very trendy with an LED line on the vac to indicate it is turned on.

Sounds good, Reuben! Thanks for the kind words and for sharing your positive feedback. :)

Hi, is this vacuum cleaner suitable for cleaner upholstery? We have an upright and are specifically looking at a barrel vacuum cleaner that we can use to vacuum our furniture and cars.
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. That's a good question. We're happy to tell you that this model is suitable for cleaning furniture and cars. The symbols in the window of the suction power regulator show which setting is intended for which surface, so that makes it even easier. Hope that answers your question. If not, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ), or send us a message on Facebook or Twitter (@PhilipsCare). We'd be more than happy to tell you more. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamThank you very much; appreciate your response.

Where can I get dust bags I am at Gosford nsw?
Hi Mick, thanks for asking. We advise you to call us on 1300 363 391 for further assistance. Mondays to Fridays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST Saturdays: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm EST Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Where can i get a Philips power pro model fc84727/71 in Perth WA and how much?
Hi there, spudcat. Thank you for your interest in our PowerPro vacuum cleaner. :) We've compiled a list for you with potential retailers in Perth. To find out about the exact pricing we recommend contacting them, as the $239,- price mentioned on our site is the recommended retail price. There could be slight variations from retailer to retailer. You could find the list of possible retailers right here: http://bit.ly/1UWBrQu We do recommend getting in touch with them prior to venturing over there in order to avoid disappointment in case that the FC8472/71 isn't currently in stock. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners