Philips Fidelio B5 HTL9100/79

Philips Fidelio B5 HTL9100/79 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: PHI-B5

tootnkumin

tootnkuminCABOOLTURE

Had I known of it's flaws, would not have bought.

Andrew X.

Andrew X.asked

The left speaker of my b5 soundbar will not turn on when disconnected from the main unit. No lights when its plugged in to indicate that it is charging either.

Serge

Same problem I had. Speaker no longer charge. Problem was a fault in main unit and the speaker had to be also replaced. Hope that help you ANDREW.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Andrew, thanks for sharing your experiences here. We are sorry to hear that they have not been the best ones, though. As we would very much like to help out, we recommend getting in touch via the following phone number: 1300 850 633 (AU) or 0800 639 953 (NZ). Hoping to be in touch with you again soon!

Michaelasked

Hi, the problem I have with my HTL9100 is that the only sound transmitted from the centre speaker on the soundbar is a constant and regular (and very annoying) approximately 1/2 of a second of sound of whatever sound is being put through it followed by 1/2 a second of nothing - a pulsing sensation. It does this regardless of input - TV or Bluetooth. I have done a factory reset and I have changed the HDMI cable. The connection is via the ARC port. Can you suggest a solution? Thank you.

Hi Michael,
Have you also tried with an optical cable instead of ARC?

Philips S.Philips

Hello Michael, thanks for your question on here. We think that due to the technical nature of your question it might be best to reach out to us directly through any of the means of contact provided on the following page: https://bit.ly/2W74ffY. We hope this could be solved soon, as we can imagine that any impurity in the sound could hinder the experience.

Michael

Hi Serge, thanks, no I haven't tried an optical cable. The reason I haven't is that the sound is perfect through the left and right detachable speakers so the ARC is working perfectly on half the system, just not the centre speaker. I think if it was the ARC the sound problem would on all speakers?

Philipasked

I have a HTL9100 soundbar now connected to a Philips TV. I’ve been having issues with the ARC for a while. Sometimes it worked, more often than not it didn’t. What can I do to trouble shoot the problem? I have not had it connected to two different TVs, the other was a Panasonic. I was hoping that the problem would go away when connected to a Philips. I have checked the HDMI cables and changed them. In the past removing and reconnecting the cable at the TV end (on the Panasonic) got it working until turned off. But not always.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Philip, thanks for your message. Great name by the way. ;) What a pity to hear that you're having issues with the ARC. We'd be happy to look into that for you. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on: 1300 363 391.

Philip

Twitter has a word count so I've had to post the above in three tweets! What's the Facebook address? I am in New Zealand too.

Philips S.Philips

Hello again Philip, thanks for getting back to us. You can also send us a Direct Message on Twitter, as to avoid the character limitation. Alternatively, the link to our Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/Philips. You can send us a message there, or contact our support team via phone on 1300 363 391. Hope this helps!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategorySoundbars