Philips Azur Steam GC4800

Philips Azur Steam GC4800

Val

ValSouthwest, VIC

Great Iron

I bought this iron on the recommendation of a friend. I have not been disappointed. It does everything I need it to do and I have not scorched anything with this iron. The different settings are true to the fabric setting. Steam ample.
Love it. I had been using another brand for decades before I bought this Philips iron.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi Val. It's great to hear you've had a good experience with this iron, and we truly appreciate it you took the time to share it here. We hope you'll continue to enjoy this iron for many years to come. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Deanos

DeanosSydney, NSW

Great iron-didn't know what I was missing

Had persevered way too long with my 10 year old iron - this new one has a great weight, powerful shot of steam and big reservoir. It does suck thru the water and under the handle is a little close to the dial so your fingers can knock the dial and change the setting - but not a huge deal. I zipped thru ten shirts the first time I used it and was stoked.

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear you like your new iron and thanks for the valuable feedback Deanos! :)

shab

shabasked

Hello,

I have the philips azur iron GC 4800, it is flashing red contantly (while using)and not heating up, though i know when not in used its normal to flash , its about 3 years old . Please any advise? thank you

Regards
Mrs S Damree

Philips S.Philips

HI there Mrs Damree, thank you for your question here. We're not sure what is causing this red flashing light, so we believe it's best that our team of product experts gets in touch with you for this issue. You can reach them through 1300 363 391 for Australia and 0800 658 224 for New Zealand.

Kind regards,
the Philips Australia team.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives