Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

MPN: HR7762/90

2.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Safety
nic f

nic fmelbourne

Smoking

I used the kneading option this morning to knead my pizza dough. The recipe suggested to knead in a machine for 8 to 10 minutes. I could only knead the dough for 3 minutes because the machine began to smoke and was jumping all over the place....not happy.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for A$300.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Dough
See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Mel W.

Mel W.asked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

I wanted to buy this model HR7762 but it is unavailable in Australia so had to get the HR7510 instead. I had hoped the chip/French fry disk would be compatible. I know it is not sold as a supported accessory, but can anyone tell me if the disks are the same size and any chance it could work? (And if I would need to buy a different shaft to go with it or not?). Thanks

Bijoy M.

Bijoy M.asked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

I just received the Philips Viva food processor yesterday. Today used the blender for the first time and its emitting smoke. Please advise.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your message. That doesn't sound right there. We recommend you to contact us on this matter. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on: 1300 363 391.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Sycookies S.

Sycookies S.asked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Can this make nut butter with this one ?

Philips S.Philips

Hello there, thank you for your question. Yes, you can make nut butter with this food processor! If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We will be happy to help.

Kind Regards
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives