Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black) (page 3 of 3)

MPN: HR7762/90

3.8

• Product is used
  • Safety

Nice little unit

Sandeep
Sandeep

Hi, Mainly, I would be making dough for indian bread. Is it a good choice for that?Also, I am worried about the locking mechanism of this product .. how does it function? Is "locking of lid" working properly for you?

Eva G.Philips
binnie04

binnie04NSW, 2259

Essential item for kitchen

We have used this food processor on a regular basis and has not let us down. It's easy to clean and easy to operate! Was very affordable for the quality of the processor. It has many attachments included. The instruction book wasn't fantastic but the attachments are easy enough to work out.
Simple to use
More informative booklet would have been helpful

Belinda Shayler

Belinda ShaylerAU

Love it

Have used all discs and they are great. probably won't fuss with the chip cutter again but still ok. Great value for money and does everything I want. easy to clean and all dishwasher safe. reliable brand and seems durable. I use it almost every day and I must say i'm very happy with my purchase
inexpensive, lots of "extras"
chip disc not great

Food Processors

Find out how Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black) compares to other Food Processors

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Mel W.

Mel W.asked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

I wanted to buy this model HR7762 but it is unavailable in Australia so had to get the HR7510 instead. I had hoped the chip/French fry disk would be compatible. I know it is not sold as a supported accessory, but can anyone tell me if the disks are the same size and any chance it could work? (And if I would need to buy a different shaft to go with it or not?). Thanks

Bijoy M.

Bijoy M.asked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

I just received the Philips Viva food processor yesterday. Today used the blender for the first time and its emitting smoke. Please advise.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your message. That doesn't sound right there. We recommend you to contact us on this matter. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on: 1300 363 391.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Sycookies S.

Sycookies S.asked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Can this make nut butter with this one ?

Philips S.Philips

Hello there, thank you for your question. Yes, you can make nut butter with this food processor! If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We will be happy to help.

Kind Regards
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives