Philips Viva HR7769/00

Philips Viva HR7769/00

Jar Leakage (within 6 months)

I bought Phillips HR7769 food processor in July 2015 but it started leaking the jar within few months and when contacted the seller, they told the jar is not under warranty! Can anyone tell me if this machine is useful without the main jar? I mean the manufacturer should offer warranty to the jar also as its costing around 400 dhs in UAE.
I have decided not to buy any Phillips products ahead.

Best thing, Philips dealer has agreed to replace the jar free of cost. - updateHey Mohammed, thank you for sharing your story. We're very happy to read that you got your jar replaced free of cost - as it should! Please do not hesitate to contact our support teams in your country if you run into similar issues in the future, since we can really help you most of the time when the product is still covered under warranty. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamThank you !

Perfect machine but

It is perfect processor for small pieces,and it is multi-function, sharp but the black resinous plastic on the handle of the bowls is poor quality. Today is my mother's birthday, I decided to make a small cake for her, when I assembled the bowl on the base, I found it was hard to undo, I tried, then the plastic handle was broken and difficult to find replacement.
I have had it for only 3 months, though I use the blender every day, but I really want to make more by the other parts which I have used just few times, and some parts are still new. It is really my ideal machine, the size, capacity and function.

Hi Chloe, thanks for the review! Our local team would like to look into this and assist you further. If you are in Australia you can call 1300 363 391 and if you’re in New Zealand you can call 0800 658 224. Our team hopes to hear from you soon! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.I call the number for the subject problem on 01/12, the stuff told me to wait for email, but haven't received any response yet.Hey Chloe, we just sent you a private message for your contact details so we can sort out the problem. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Love it

I have had my Phillips Food Processor for 2 years now. I use it everyday, to make Smoothies for breakfast and to grate, mix and blend for dinner. And to crush nuts and biscuits for baking. It is powerful enough for everything, and I love how I can put all the attachments in the dishwasher.
I really do put it through it's paces. The blade for the blender has broken, just this morning. I have been online to see if they have spare parts and I can buy a replacement for a small amount. I was happy with the customer service, and the fact that I don't have to replace the whole machine if one part has broken is a bonus.

Hi Emily. Thanks for the elaborate feedback on this product. We value customer feedback! And of course we are happy to read that you like the item. Hope you can enjoy it for many more years. :)

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Hi, can the processor be used to make dough and chutneys ?
Hi there, thanks for asking. For this this questions we advise you to contact our colleagues here https://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA for further assistance. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Hi. Can I use this for blending cashews to cream? Can I blend other nuts with it as well?
Hi Nishi, thanks for your interest and for your question! We looked into it closely for you, and to be honest, we were not able to find a definite answer to your question, as some of the information we found was a bit contradictory. Therefore, we'd like to recommend you to get in touch with the product specialists via 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). We hope you'll have the information you're looking for soon! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

I was wondering if the plastics used in my food processor/blender were BPA free. I would love to wash everything in the dishwasher but would also not like to poison my family. Thank you in advance!
Hi Bobby, thanks for your question. BPA hasn't been a concern with our products for quite some time already. Any part that get in touch with food is completely BPA free. If you have more detailed questions, we would recommend ringing 1300 363 391. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Viva HR7769/00