Philips Viva Collection Food Processor

Philips Viva Collection Food Processor Questions & Answers

HR7762/90 (Black), HR7761/00 (White), HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel), HR7530/01 (Black)

94 questions from our users

Ian P.

Ian P.asked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Is the Mini chopper blade an optional extra
It was not included in the box?
Angela

Philips S.Philips

Hi Ian, thank you for the question. The mini chopper blade is not included in the box. We advise you to reach out to our product team for further questions about this product. You could contact them with this phone number: 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST for Australia. We hope this information helps you!

Hannah

Hannahasked

Hi,
I bought HR7761 from Harvey Norman online. The main reason for this purchase was to chop herbs such as parsley, spinatch, etc and chopping onion. But my first attempt today was fail and made me disappointed. As after putting semi chopped spinatch in the processor it chops small portion and then stops. I need to open remove everything and start again which is not good at all.
How can I fix this issue?

Hannah

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We're sorry to hear your Viva Food Processor stops while you're using it. Let's see, did you reduce the amount you put in the processor? Does the issue persist? If it does, we'd like to refer you to our product specialists for further assistance. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). They'll be happy to look into it for you.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Jyoti Bhudhwar

Jyoti Bhudhwarasked

Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

My Food processor’s big jar has got cracks , although it was never dropped but cracks have come all over the jar. Can it be replaced ?? Or how can I get the new jar

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Jyoti. Thank you for your question. We're sorry to hear about the cracks in your jar, and we can understand how inconvenient this must be. We recommend reaching out to our customer support. You could reach us on 1300 363 391 (AU) or on 0800 658 224 (NZ). If you aren't located in any of these two countries, please consider contacting us on social media or through http://philips.com/support/.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Nguyen T.

Nguyen T.asked

Hello,

What is the maximum dough weight applicable for the processor?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Nguyen, thank you for you question. We advise not to exceed the maximum level indication on
the bowl or the jar of the Food Processor. Enjoy baking!

Sim

Simasked

HI There,
is this product BPA free Philips Viva Collection 750W Food Processor - White
Model no # HR7761/00 please let me know
Adil

Sona

Sonaasked

Hi, Does anyone use the dough making function? If yes, then how easy and clean to knead dough in this food processor? Thanks
Sona

Hi there, Sona.

Thank you for asking this question here. Just to be sure, you're asking how easy it is to clean the appliance and its accessories correct? All the Food Processor accessories included in your box are dishwasher safe.

Before you clean the appliance, unplug it. Make sure that the cutting edges of the blades, discs, and the inserts do not come into contact with hard objects. This may cause the blade to get blunt. The cutting edges are sharp. Be careful when you clean.

1 Clean the motor unit with a moist cloth.
2 Clean the other parts in hot water (< 60ºC) with some washing-up liquid or in a dishwasher.
3 Store the product in a dry place.

Quick cleaning: you can follow the following steps to clean the food processor bowl and blender jar easier. Make sure that the blade is assembled in the bowl if you clean the food processor bowl.

1 Pour lukewarm water (not more than 0.5 liters) and some washing-up liquid into the food processor bowl or blender jar.
2 Place the lid on the food processor bowl or blender jar, and then turn it clockwise to fix it.
3 Turn the speed selector to P until the bowl or jar is clean.
4 Let the appliance run for 30 seconds or until the food processor bowl or blender jar is clean.
5 Detach the blender jar or food processor bowl and rinse it with clean water.

Hopefully this information will be helpful. If you need further assistance, reach out to our team via phone number 1300 363 391 for Australia or 0800 658 224 for New Zealand.

Watermelon smuggler

Watermelon smugglerasked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Can you please tell me if the Philips Viva HR7762/90 is suitable to grind chicken with bones for a cat's raw food diet? And if so, which blade should I use?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, that's a very interesting question. We advise you to get in touch with our local product team via this number: 1300 363 391. Alteratively, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter (@PhilipsCare). We're there 24/7 to help. :)

Leon L.

Leon L.asked

Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

My blender cup was broken where I can buy another one

Hello Leon,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We're sorry to hear your blender cup broke - that's very unfortunate. We recommend that you contact our Consumer Support team on 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST), as they will be able to point you to the right direction with this.
Should you need further assistance, do not hesitate to get in touch with us again. We'd be happy to help.

Marty

Martyasked

Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

I have bought my first food processor. I am a great fan of Phillips products but the piece of paper which is the so called manual is absolutely useless. Unless you are looking for carrots or cheese the other drawings are unrecognisable. Also the drawings of how to assemble are not clear. Is there anyway I could get a PDF or decent set of instructions.? My product is HR7761. Please don't tell me to download the manual as I have tried this and have been on the web for more than a couple of hours trying to get information

saintsonfire
saintsonfire

I agree the manual is terrible. Sadly the online version is a replica https://philips.to/2CS8XaI.

I can understand that they are trying to condense the manual to fit all the multi-lingual instructions on a single piece of paper but they could at least have a proper version online. Fancy spending all that money developing a product only to let it down badly by not having a simple easy to us guide. Sorry i could not help you find a quality set of instructions

Anupam N

Anupam Nasked

Viva HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel)

Hi, can the processor be used to make dough and chutneys ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. For this this questions we advise you to contact our colleagues here https://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA for further assistance.

l_pjones

l_pjonesasked

Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

I would like to know which is the correct part to blend sugar,flour,butter etc., in a PhillipsHR7761 blender?

Philips S.Philips

Good Question! We'd recommend the the bowl for that, together with the dough attachments.

Carly M

Carly Masked

How do I order an o ring for my blender as I seem to have lost it when I moved house
It’s for model HR7778 I live in Nz

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for reaching out to us about this here, Carly. If you're looking to order spare parts for your blender, we recommend reaching out to our colleagues on one of the following phone numbers:
AU 1300 363 391
NZ 0800 658 224
Alternatively, you could reach out to our colleagues on one of our social media channels. There, we're available 24/7 and happy to assist you.

Nishi

Nishiasked

Viva HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel)

Hi. Can I use this for blending cashews to cream? Can I blend other nuts with it as well?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Nishi, thanks for your interest and for your question! We looked into it closely for you, and to be honest, we were not able to find a definite answer to your question, as some of the information we found was a bit contradictory. Therefore, we'd like to recommend you to get in touch with the product specialists via 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). We hope you'll have the information you're looking for soon!

Ray

Rayasked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Hello, I am planning to grind a wet mix or rice and lentil mix to make a batter for an Asian pancake. Do I use the mini chopper or can I use the larger jar? Your input would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Philips S.Philips

Hello there, Ray. Thank you for purchasing the Food processor. Regarding your question, we'd like you to get in touch with our local product team via 1300 363 391 for AU or 0800 658 224 for NZ. Perhaps they can advise you more on which part of the food processor to use. We hope to hear from you soon.

Eunice

Euniceasked

Hello!
I'm looking for a food processor and I come to HR7627 but I found there are HR7627/00, /01, and /02. Would anyone tell me what's the difference between them?
Thank you!
Eunice

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Eunice. Thanks for asking. The only difference is the color. :) If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to our colleagues on the below number:

1300 363 391

Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST

Shelly

Shellyasked

Hi There,

I have a viva food processer with all the inserts, but do not have the holder disc.

I wanted to order it from www.parts.philips.com.au

"But I just read somewhere that this part is only needed for HR7761,

however your parts website suggests that this part is only compatible with HR76 models (HR7628/00, HR7627/00, HR7627/02, HR7628/01, HR7627/01, HR7627/04, HR7628/00, HR7628/90).
I am confused, if it will work for my processor. My processor should be about 5 yrs old"

can you please help?

Shelly

Vit0
Vit0

Hi Shelly, this is a review from member of public so i cant help you. Try contacting Philips to ask them. Give this site a go https://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html

Zoe W

Zoe Wasked

Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, I bought a Viva from Target in Sydney about 4 years ago. It's great and worked fantastically until this morning when the connection part of the blade for the blender/grinder broke, resulting in it coming undone mid blend and a kitchen bench top full of breakfast smoothy! I'm wondering if this part is replaceable. The rest of the unit works and I can still use the food processor part, but not the blender or grinder. The part that broke are the black bits of the blender blade until that connect to the power base. I really do love the whole unit, it does everything I need and probably more I've not discovered yet. I would not like to waste the whole thing by buying everything new again. Am I able to obtain a new grinding blade unit, or will I have to replace the whole processor? Thanks Zöe, now in Darwin.

Hi there Zoe,

Thanks for contacting us. It's good to hear you were happy with the product initially. :) We'd like to help you out in finding the right parts. We've checked out the Philips online store but it seems that the part is unavailable there at this point. Therefore we would recommend reaching out to our hotline at 1300 363 391 for further assitance. They should be able to help out.

The Philips Australia team

Drathir

Drathirasked

Hi

What is the difference between philips HR7762/00 and HR7762/90?

Philips S.Philips

Hey there, thanks for asking your question here. Unfortunately the HR7762/00 isn't available in Australia anymore. The difference is between the two is that the capacity of the bowl. Hope this has been helpful, and please, feel free to reach out again if we can assist you further.

metzasked

Hi! I am using HR1487 model VIVA collection grinder mixer, I come across a very annoying problem with this device. Despite of free rotation of the blades, the food is not cutting or grinding anymore. Its just few months old with litttle use. Please suggest the solution.

Philips S.Philips

Hi, Metz. How unfortunate to hear you're experiencing some problems with your HR1487. Can you see any noticeable damages on the blades? Furthermore, have you experienced this problem from the start or did it occur later on? We'd like to ask you to contact our specialists by phone. You can reach them on 1300 363 391 if you're located in Australia and 0800 658 224 when located in New Zealand.

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia team.

metz

The problem I experienced is after 5th - 6th use. There is no physical damage or sound. The same happened to dry mill and mixer grinder jug both. No overloading or slippage. The blade is rotating freely leaving the raw material intact.

Ama

Amaasked

Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

I am Ama in victoria in Australia. I bought Viva HR 7761food processor from Target. Can I use HR 7761food processor for grind soaked rice?
I didn't get Manuel with my HR 776l Viva collection food processor. So I have no idea how can I use whole lot of blades. Can anyone give me explanation pl. ??

gypsymaggie
gypsymaggie

Hi Ama, I would use one of the insert discs for rice, they are for granulating, shredding, etc. Try google Phillips food processor HR7762-90 appliances online, this should give you a pdf for the viva collection food processor, which is also for model HR7761, there are 1-22 pages, hope this helps:-)

Annie
Annie

You can do that in a grinder. You just have to use the same blade of the blender in grinder.

Philips S.Philips

Hi, Ama. You can find the digital version of the HR7761 manual here: https://www.download.p4c.philips.com/files/h/hr7761_00/hr7761_00_dfu_eng.pdf. Soaked rice should be soft enough, but we'd advise to read it carefully about what can and can not be placed in the processor, blender or mini chopper. Hope this helps! :)
Kind regards, the Philips Australia Team.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives