Philips Viva Collection Food Processor

Philips Viva Collection Food Processor (page 2 of 4)

HR7761/00 (White), HR7762/90 (Black), HR7530/01 (Black) and HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel)

great

Great product. I bought it a few weeks back as we had some guests over and had to do a lot of cooking .... 0this food processor really mademy cooking so much easier and quicker ... it is so easy to clean as well ... i would highly recommend it.

Could be better

I purchased a Philips Food Processor & while it works great the parts seem to break easily & require replacement. So far I've had to replace a black O-ring for blender which wasn't easy to get & now the lid has broken/chipped. I also wouldn't recommend the blender as it doesn't work well.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Taznmat

TaznmatWarragul

Excellent value for money, would definitely recommend purchasing

Excellent processing performance, great for making cheesecakes and slicing salad vegetables. Very versatile and able to be used for mixing, chopping, grating, making smoothies, whipping cream etc. All attachments fit in well and are able to be pulled on and off with ease. For the price of this food processor it is excellent value for money

karenmaree

karenmaree

a real life changer

this was given to me for Xmas as i always wanted and needed it and our family's meals are so good...i have picky eaters but now they eat everything e.g vegies hidden and slowly we are showing them what they are really eating.I never thought that this would change how we do meals etc...i fully reccommend it to everyone

Philips S.Philips

Hello Karen, thanks for sharing your experience with us and it makes us very happy to hear that one of our products has contributed to making life a little bit easier! :)

the Philips Australia Team

Lee

LeeNSW, 2560

Must have kitchen item

such a great product, easy to use, handy in the kitchen, works very well. My teenage kids love to make smoothies, they enjoy experimenting with various ingredients and they also love how easy the appliance is to use. I suggested the product to a friend for making baby food. The only issue I had was fitting it in a cupboard as I have limited space

Pauline

PaulineGold Coast

Handy machine to use for fast food preparation and smoothies

I find the Philips Viva Food Processor a great help when I make my smoothies and salads. It saves me time and does the job well. For the money I paid, it was well worth it since it is much cheaper than the other high end models in the market.

Janeo

JaneoMelbourne

Good value for money

I couldn't believe the prices for food processors when I first started looking. This on does everything you need it to do and more without breaking the bank! Have not had any issues, holds a reasonable volume of food and has lots and lots of different attachments to suit any need.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Ash

AshSydney

Good value for the versatility and small storage capacity

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Leon Arundell

Leon ArundellDowner 2602, ACT

A very useful, good value food processor

Date PurchasedMay 2017

AJ000South East Queensland, QLD

Good Product - fragile / below average quality parts

For the money you pay - it is a good overall package. Unfortunately, I must agree with few low scores/review as I too fount the the parts are very fragile and doesn't have much life. I have already had the grinder jar replaced last year. Now I have cracked and leaking blender jar. Even worse the Blade unit started leaking and it dripped liquid into my motor, it now has burning smell coming from motor and it has tripped my electricity few times. Now I am scared to use it as I don't wan't electrocution. I only realised after last few uses that the blade itself has started leaking liquid into my motor.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Philips S.Philips

Hmm that's not what we like to see AJ. We've just sent you a private to look into this further. Hope to hear from you!

FlorenciaQueensland, 4870

A waste of money

When you use it just for a few seconds, not even a minute, It smells like if it is burning. You can´t get the texture of the humus for example, or any creamy texture, the blades are very short.
Both of them, the processor and the blender are terrible. My boyfriend gave it as a present for Christmas and I know is not too expensive, but for 750 Watts of power I would have expected something at least decent.
I went to Target to give it back but I was exeded on the 28 days you have to do so, otherwise I would have to sent it to Sydney (I´m in Cairns) and its not worth it.
Everytime I use it (like now) I think " Such a waste of money!!"

JACQUI

JACQUISouth East Queensland, QLD

so far am happy with the level of efficiency

With a baby in one hand the functions really help my other hand with food prep when making a meal. The grinder function is great for blending meat into a baby food. The size is not overwhelming for my small kitchen but is big enough to help me make a meal for 3 adults. If I could perfect anything it would be to make the container sections glass, have the small grating and slicing discs that attache to one big plastic disc change to several big discs and have a safety switch on machine rather than having to turn main power of at power point. I did get it on sale and so far I am happy with the level of efficiency.

Timmy Tonsil

Timmy TonsilNSW, 2024

Overall nearly 2 thumbs up

It slices, dices and shreds well. The coleslaw I made was so thin it was almost store quality. My only gripe and its a minor thing is that the bowl has been disengaging from the machine, which causes it to turn off. Its light weight and for the price could not be happier.

Lanny

LannyBrisbane

Great value

This food processor performs well. Grates hard cheese slices leeks does biscuit crumbs. Very easy to use. Light weight makes it easy to move around the kitchen. Dishwasher proof. A good price for what you get. Would recommend to my friends. Even if it does not last long it is cheap enough to buy another

Vanessa

VanessaAvoca Beach

Worked for about 3 months

I bought this food processor in February as it was a Choice 'Recommended Product. I had only used it a few times but within about 3-4 months the motor would spin the blade around but wasn't crumbing bread crusts. Just spun them around without cutting them. Have sent it back to Appliances Online and still waiting for my refund. Now on the hunt for a new decent food processor. Why is it so hard?

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
genXreviewer

genXreviewerSydney, NSW

great little machine! lasted 3 years

it looked good, it was cheap to purchase, and lasted a fair while (for appliances these days).
it wasnt as powerful as it could have been, and it got stressed out blending almonds up, but for the price I think it was very reasonable.
yes i was never clear on what the other attachments did, but I could have worked it out with someone more experienced at cooking than myself

Date PurchasedJun 2013
Philips S.Philips

Thanks for taking your time to write this review and for sharing the valuable feedback. If you ever want to discuss the issue further, please call us on 1300 363 391.

TrancosoBrisbane

It says blander can be used with ice - but it can't ! I am replacing jar for the fourth time

If you plan to use the blender with frozen fruits for milkshake like me you better find another one - I am now replacing leaking jar for the fourth time. Always break in the same point - very fragile plastic. They really should say it is not suitable for ice or frozen stuff (e.g. strawberries). Anyone know if is possible to replace plastic jar with glass jar?

Philips support disappointing

This is my first food processor and the manual that come with it is not helpful. I have no idea what i can do with each attachment this comes with. Its advertised as having 28 + functions but when i ask Philips what they are they cant tell me. So far i have made fries with the attachment and works ok , crushed biscuits for a dessert and made smoothies for breakfast and seems to be ok

Firsthomebuyer

Thanks. That diagram is just not helpful. How do I know what vegetables are used for each blade? And what each disc can do?

Mohammed ShababWestern Australia

Jar Leakage (within 6 months)

I bought Phillips HR7769 food processor in July 2015 but it started leaking the jar within few months and when contacted the seller, they told the jar is not under warranty! Can anyone tell me if this machine is useful without the main jar? I mean the manufacturer should offer warranty to the jar also as its costing around 400 dhs in UAE.
I have decided not to buy any Phillips products ahead.

Mohammed Shabab

Best thing, Philips dealer has agreed to replace the jar free of cost. - update

Thank you !

Awesome Multi-functional Unit But...

Sim

Simasked

HI There,
is this product BPA free Philips Viva Collection 750W Food Processor - White
Model no # HR7761/00 please let me know
Adil

Sona

Sonaasked

Hi, Does anyone use the dough making function? If yes, then how easy and clean to knead dough in this food processor? Thanks
Sona

Hi there, Sona.

Thank you for asking this question here. Just to be sure, you're asking how easy it is to clean the appliance and its accessories correct? All the Food Processor accessories included in your box are dishwasher safe.

Before you clean the appliance, unplug it. Make sure that the cutting edges of the blades, discs, and the inserts do not come into contact with hard objects. This may cause the blade to get blunt. The cutting edges are sharp. Be careful when you clean.

1 Clean the motor unit with a moist cloth.
2 Clean the other parts in hot water (< 60ºC) with some washing-up liquid or in a dishwasher.
3 Store the product in a dry place.

Quick cleaning: you can follow the following steps to clean the food processor bowl and blender jar easier. Make sure that the blade is assembled in the bowl if you clean the food processor bowl.

1 Pour lukewarm water (not more than 0.5 liters) and some washing-up liquid into the food processor bowl or blender jar.
2 Place the lid on the food processor bowl or blender jar, and then turn it clockwise to fix it.
3 Turn the speed selector to P until the bowl or jar is clean.
4 Let the appliance run for 30 seconds or until the food processor bowl or blender jar is clean.
5 Detach the blender jar or food processor bowl and rinse it with clean water.

Hopefully this information will be helpful. If you need further assistance, reach out to our team via phone number 1300 363 391 for Australia or 0800 658 224 for New Zealand.

Watermelon smuggler

Watermelon smugglerasked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Can you please tell me if the Philips Viva HR7762/90 is suitable to grind chicken with bones for a cat's raw food diet? And if so, which blade should I use?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, that's a very interesting question. We advise you to get in touch with our local product team via this number: 1300 363 391. Alteratively, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter (@PhilipsCare). We're there 24/7 to help. :)

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Philips Viva HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel)
  • Discontinued

Philips Viva HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7530/01 (Black)
  • Discontinued

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7530/01 (Black)

No reviews
CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $159.00$129.00$169.00$159.00
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateDec 2012