Philips Viva Collection Food Processor

Philips Viva Collection Food Processor (page 3 of 4)

HR7761/00 (White), HR7762/90 (Black), HR7530/01 (Black) and HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel)

Awesome Multi-functional Unit But...

Grimace

Grimacesydney

Good but could have been better

I have been using this for over a year. Its good but the plastic quality is bad. The blender jar broke after falling on the floor and the the other small jar is also showing cracks.If you are not looking for something long lasting then this is ok.The blade is good.

arya

aryaMelbourne

Super useful but difficult to store

Love this unit and can't live without it! Have used almost all the functions and blades it comes with. It works well, and the blender and mini processor is a huge bonus for me and space saver in the kitchen.
Only downside for me is the size - which is understandable due to its multifunctionality - but it does make it hard to store in a small kitchen.
Usage-wise however it is a lifesaver and if mine breaks down after a couple of years, I will buy the same one from Phillips!

Love it but...

Have had my food processor/blender for 3 weeks now, I love the food processor but after 3 uses of the blender the blade no longer spins so now have to return the whole device. Very disappointed as it's Christmas and I really need it and will have to wait weeks for a replacement.

Was a gift

My good friend in which I bought this for is so rapt-she loves this appliance. A good cook deserves a good appliance-can only enhance.
Just so happy that I cut her preparation time into slivers. Makes me smile every time when she tells me how unreal it is to use it.

Philips S.Philips

Good food processor and blender

We loved this food processor / blender / milling combo. I'd regularly use the blender to make smoothies during summer. It's powerful enough to blend ice. Unfortunately, a few months ago I accidentally put some whiskey stones into the blender and it broke the blade attachment. I would have really liked to purchase spare parts so I could use the blender again, but I looked online and the new blade would cost half as much to purchase the entire set again. It lasted two years. I wasn't having any trouble with it - though you had to double check you'd put the blade attachment into the blender properly otherwise it would leak. A shame I broke it.

Stacey
Stacey

Thank you for your swift response to my review! Wow. I'll call you.

Perfect machine but

It is perfect processor for small pieces,and it is multi-function, sharp but the black resinous plastic on the handle of the bowls is poor quality. Today is my mother's birthday, I decided to make a small cake for her, when I assembled the bowl on the base, I found it was hard to undo, I tried, then the plastic handle was broken and difficult to find replacement.
I have had it for only 3 months, though I use the blender every day, but I really want to make more by the other parts which I have used just few times, and some parts are still new. It is really my ideal machine, the size, capacity and function.

Chloe
Chloe

I call the number for the subject problem on 01/12, the stuff told me to wait for email, but haven't received any response yet.

Philips S.Philips

Hey Chloe, we just sent you a private message for your contact details so we can sort out the problem.

Okay...but

Bought this processor few months ago..I cant use the main blender due to leaky blade stem..I have tried to contact the seller, as its still under warranty..but haven't got any positive reply..hopefully Philips can replace that part. I would recommend this product if Philips's customer care can sort this out soon.

Mel

I've contacted Philips Customer Care & they listened to my concerns. Sent all the docs and pics as requested. Promised to send a replacement. Waiting for that to turn up.

Mel

I've received the replacement blade today..
Thanks to customer care..!
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants after sales services as well.

Louise H

Louise HLondon

Amazing Machine But..

I love this food processor, it's very powerful and diverse but my tool holder broke at the top when chopping potatoes with one of the discs..
Only had the machine for a little over 6 months now, but it's on Amazon. I still use the blender part everyday.
Very disappointing that I can't find replacement tools anywhere on the Philips website though for the tool holder.

Great little machine!

This is a great value food processor. It's compact and packs away very neatly in the cupboard, has loads of attachments and with the food processor and blender bowls it can pretty much do everything we need a food processor to do. The suction feet on the base are a great idea and work brilliantly. We've had our machine for over a year and it's been great. The only negative is that because it's a lower priced machine the plastic is not as good quality as other machines, so when we dropped the lid on a tiled floor it shattered and spare parts were very difficult to find.

Philips S.Philips

Hey there AJ. Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to hear you like the Food Processor. Were you eventually able to find the spare parts? If not, please let us know and we will be happy to look it up for you. Happy cooking!

Blender leaking. good only for 2 years

At the beginning we were quite happy about the machine (HR7762/90), but after 2 years (mixing only fruit smoothies, no ice or any hard products) the blender knife started to leak. I contacted Philips support in France and asked if I could buy the broken part. Their answer- no, I should send machine to repair and it would cost 85 EUR (crazy! price of new machine is 72-75 EUR). Very disappointing...

Irina
Irina

Hello, here is my number : 50-0000509852. Thank you for any possible help.

Philips S.Philips

Wow, that was quick. ;). We will forward it to the right contacts in France and they will have a look into this. You will hear from us at the soonest. Thanks Irina!

Emily W

Emily W

Love it

I have had my Phillips Food Processor for 2 years now. I use it everyday, to make Smoothies for breakfast and to grate, mix and blend for dinner. And to crush nuts and biscuits for baking. It is powerful enough for everything, and I love how I can put all the attachments in the dishwasher.
I really do put it through it's paces. The blade for the blender has broken, just this morning. I have been online to see if they have spare parts and I can buy a replacement for a small amount. I was happy with the customer service, and the fact that I don't have to replace the whole machine if one part has broken is a bonus.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Emily. Thanks for the elaborate feedback on this product. We value customer feedback! And of course we are happy to read that you like the item. Hope you can enjoy it for many more years. :)

Tanya Fraser

Tanya FraserBrisbane

Good processor but the blender hasn't lasted

Similar to a few other reviews, we have loved this processor and the blenders up until recently, but are really disappointed that the blender, after only 12 months, now leaks on use.
We are a family of two, so haven't given the processor too much work.
We picked it based on good reviews, but it really hasn't lasted.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Tanya. How unfortunate that it's leaking. Would you like to give us a call on 1300 363 391 (option 2) ? Then we can discuss the matter directly. We might be able to help you further.

How could I live without it?

Dear productrevew.com.au,

I live in Slovakia Europe and you helped me to make up my mind and buy this product. It is great - I use it every day and it does its job perfect. It is powerful, quiet, not too big and relative cheap. I recommend this for 100%.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, we're very pleased to hear you're so happy with our product and would like to thank you for giving us this valuable feedback. Happy cooking! Kind regards, Philips Webcare.

Drnda
Drnda

Dear friends, I must say that after almost every day using I am still happy with it. Very useful reliable product.
Thanks a lot Phillips

JennybeeYandina

Good product but disappointed

I really like this food processor but am very disappointed that, in less than 2 years, the blender knife has started to leak through the 'screw' that attaches the blades to the bottom part (not very technical!). It now rubs against the base unit and has scratched it. Also, if I try to blend nuts it actually now undoes the blades from the blender jar and the nuts go everywhere. I gather this is happening because it is dragging against the base unit and causing it to come undone.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jenny, thank you for writing your review. We would like to investigate your case, could you please give us a call at 1300 363 391? Thanks!

Jennybee

I would like to thank Philips for replacing the blender knife despite the fact the my warranty period had expired. Great service, Philips!

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear everything got resolved for you Jenny!

Ineke48

Ineke48South East Queensland, QLD

What a very versatile food processor at a low price

Last year I bought this Philip food processor for $99. What an excellent value for such a very versatile food processor. It is easy to use and easy to clean. It has a bowl, a blender and a grinder mill plus 5 different stainless steel disc inserts. I often quickly use it to grate vegetables. It makes cooking so much quicker. Great product!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Ineke! Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear you're excited about your food processor. Happy cookings!

E Foster

E FosterBrisbane

Good product at a fair price

This is my first food processor and I'm very happy with it so far. I've had it for about 4 months now and use it regularly. I don't really use anything other than the bowl and dual metal blade insert to make things like dips, mashed cauliflower, cauliflower rice, smoothies and sorbets.
I attempted to use the jug to make a banana smoothie however the blades struggled with the frozen banana so I just stick to using the main bowl and dual blade insert, which is fine.

Cathy K

Cathy K

I love it

This unit is perfect for me. I use it everyday either for either the blender or processor (or both). This was a Christmas gift from my daughter and I love it.

Philips S.Philips

That's great to hear, Cathy! Have fun blending :-)

RoseyReviewerGunnedah

partly excellent / partly poor

All blades are excellent, multi-functional, sharp.
Phillips have decided to use a poor quality black resinous plastic on the base of the blenders (bowls), it wears out after only 6 months of low usage. It has a 2 year warranty, but Phillips are reluctant to cover the bowls, even though by Australia Consumer laws they have to.
Plastic shoot cracked when grating cheese.
multifunctionality
poor quality plastic wearing out after only 6 months

RoseyReviewer

I contacted philips.product.review@philips.com, but the did not respond about replacement part. After sales service really falls short.

French

FrenchSydney

Excellent customer service

I recently purchased this food processor and it has done everything i have tried from grating to smoothies to grinding coffee and making fresh curry paste. I can't fault it especially for the price. I also lost the main spindle inside the processor and phillips have sent a replacement free of charge!

Sim

Simasked

HI There,
is this product BPA free Philips Viva Collection 750W Food Processor - White
Model no # HR7761/00 please let me know
Adil

Sona

Sonaasked

Hi, Does anyone use the dough making function? If yes, then how easy and clean to knead dough in this food processor? Thanks
Sona

Hi there, Sona.

Thank you for asking this question here. Just to be sure, you're asking how easy it is to clean the appliance and its accessories correct? All the Food Processor accessories included in your box are dishwasher safe.

Before you clean the appliance, unplug it. Make sure that the cutting edges of the blades, discs, and the inserts do not come into contact with hard objects. This may cause the blade to get blunt. The cutting edges are sharp. Be careful when you clean.

1 Clean the motor unit with a moist cloth.
2 Clean the other parts in hot water (< 60ºC) with some washing-up liquid or in a dishwasher.
3 Store the product in a dry place.

Quick cleaning: you can follow the following steps to clean the food processor bowl and blender jar easier. Make sure that the blade is assembled in the bowl if you clean the food processor bowl.

1 Pour lukewarm water (not more than 0.5 liters) and some washing-up liquid into the food processor bowl or blender jar.
2 Place the lid on the food processor bowl or blender jar, and then turn it clockwise to fix it.
3 Turn the speed selector to P until the bowl or jar is clean.
4 Let the appliance run for 30 seconds or until the food processor bowl or blender jar is clean.
5 Detach the blender jar or food processor bowl and rinse it with clean water.

Hopefully this information will be helpful. If you need further assistance, reach out to our team via phone number 1300 363 391 for Australia or 0800 658 224 for New Zealand.

Watermelon smuggler

Watermelon smugglerasked

Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Can you please tell me if the Philips Viva HR7762/90 is suitable to grind chicken with bones for a cat's raw food diet? And if so, which blade should I use?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, that's a very interesting question. We advise you to get in touch with our local product team via this number: 1300 363 391. Alteratively, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter (@PhilipsCare). We're there 24/7 to help. :)

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

3.9
Philips Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

3.3
Philips Viva HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel)
  • Discontinued

Philips Viva HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel)

3.3
Philips Viva Food Processor HR7530/01 (Black)
  • Discontinued

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7530/01 (Black)

CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $159.00$129.00$169.00$159.00
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateDec 2012