Philips Viva Collection Food Processor

HR7762/90 (Black), HR7761/00 (White), HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel), etc...

• Product is used
  • Safety
nic f
nic fmelbourne

Smoking

I used the kneading option this morning to knead my pizza dough. The recipe suggested to knead in a machine for 8 to 10 minutes. I could only knead the dough for 3 minutes because the machine began to smoke and was jumping all over the place....not happy.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

wcbuglePerth, WA

Shocked by Quality of Customer Service

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

wcbugle

Thank you for your response. Regarding "reaching out on social media", are you suggesting that it would be back to square one in stating my issues/requests?

Other Food Processors

The shredding disk broke in the first use.

Hi team, my shredding and slicing disk broke the very first time I used the food processor to shred carrots. The blue knob and the steel disk were separated. I fixed that and the same thing happened again. I can provide the pictures if necessary. I am happy with the other attachments but I didn't expect that Philip's product would break in first use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Food Processors

Find out how Philips Viva Collection Food Processor compares to other Food Processors

Emily C. BiemanGunnedah

partly excellent / partly poor

All blades are excellent, multi-functional, sharp.
Phillips have decided to use a poor quality black resinous plastic on the base of the blenders (bowls), it wears out after only 6 months of low usage. It has a 2 year warranty, but Phillips are reluctant to cover the bowls, even though by Australia Consumer laws they have to.
Plastic shoot cracked when grating cheese.
multifunctionality
poor quality plastic wearing out after only 6 months

Emily C. Bieman

I contacted philips.product.review@philips.com, but the did not respond about replacement part. After sales service really falls short.

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Sar
Sarasked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, can i buy a julianne cutter for my hr7761?

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Heshani H.
Heshani H.asked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, I just bought this food processor and in order to test the blender and the mini chopper it I put some water in and it immediately started leaking from the bottom. The blade does not fit well. Please advice

Saf Haque
Saf Haqueasked

Hi
We bought this processor last year (20.01.19) from target, however it stopped working recently.
Is this still covered under warranty (replacement/repair)
Saf

Hi there Saf,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Good news! It should still be under warranty. We'd like to invite you to reach out us directly by phone at 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). You can also reach out to us on social media on Twitter (@PhilipsCare) or Facebook. Our colleagues there will be happy and able to help you out. We hope to hear from you!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 5 Philips Viva Collection Food Processor
CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $159.00$129.00$199.00$169.00
Capacity2L2L2.1L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYesYes
Included Blade TypesGrating / Shredding and S- Shaped (standard)S- Shaped (standard) and Slicing DiscS- Shaped (standard) and Slicing Disc
Number of Speed Settings332
Cord Length1 m1 m
Dimensions 210 x 210 x 368 mm210 x 210 x 368 mm377 x 244 x 244 mm
Power750 W750 W800 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack