Philips Viva Collection Food Processor

HR7762/90 (Black), HR7761/00 (White), HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel), etc...

• Product is used
  • Safety
Jill
JillPerth, WA

Blender blades stopped spinning.

Already replaced the blender blade once and now they are intermittent/ineffective. There appears to be nothing wrong otherwise as the processor works still. Not happy as we use it often.

Purchased at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $199.00.

Annie
AnnieMelbourne

Does the job

Good product. Worth the price. Was looking for cheap but multi purpose processor. Does all the basic jobs. The negative about this product is the same blade used for blender and grinder. Which means change blade again and again which can make its rubber go loose. Quality of the plastic is average.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Other Food Processors

Could be better

I purchased a Philips Food Processor & while it works great the parts seem to break easily & require replacement. So far I've had to replace a black O-ring for blender which wasn't easy to get & now the lid has broken/chipped. I also wouldn't recommend the blender as it doesn't work well.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Food Processors

Find out how Philips Viva Collection Food Processor compares to other Food Processors

JACQUI
JACQUISouth East Queensland, QLD

so far am happy with the level of efficiency

With a baby in one hand the functions really help my other hand with food prep when making a meal. The grinder function is great for blending meat into a baby food. The size is not overwhelming for my small kitchen but is big enough to help me make a meal for 3 adults. If I could perfect anything it would be to make the container sections glass, have the small grating and slicing discs that attache to one big plastic disc change to several big discs and have a safety switch on machine rather than having to turn main power of at power point. I did get it on sale and so far I am happy with the level of efficiency.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Philips support disappointing

This is my first food processor and the manual that come with it is not helpful. I have no idea what i can do with each attachment this comes with. Its advertised as having 28 + functions but when i ask Philips what they are they cant tell me. So far i have made fries with the attachment and works ok , crushed biscuits for a dessert and made smoothies for breakfast and seems to be ok

Firsthomebuyer

Thanks. That diagram is just not helpful. How do I know what vegetables are used for each blade? And what each disc can do?

Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Grimace
Grimacesydney

Good but could have been better

I have been using this for over a year. Its good but the plastic quality is bad. The blender jar broke after falling on the floor and the the other small jar is also showing cracks.If you are not looking for something long lasting then this is ok.The blade is good.

Love it but...

Have had my food processor/blender for 3 weeks now, I love the food processor but after 3 uses of the blender the blade no longer spins so now have to return the whole device. Very disappointed as it's Christmas and I really need it and will have to wait weeks for a replacement.

Okay...but

Bought this processor few months ago..I cant use the main blender due to leaky blade stem..I have tried to contact the seller, as its still under warranty..but haven't got any positive reply..hopefully Philips can replace that part. I would recommend this product if Philips's customer care can sort this out soon.

Mel

I've contacted Philips Customer Care & they listened to my concerns. Sent all the docs and pics as requested. Promised to send a replacement. Waiting for that to turn up.

Mel

I've received the replacement blade today..
Thanks to customer care..!
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants after sales services as well.

Other Food Processors

Blender leaking. good only for 2 years

At the beginning we were quite happy about the machine (HR7762/90), but after 2 years (mixing only fruit smoothies, no ice or any hard products) the blender knife started to leak. I contacted Philips support in France and asked if I could buy the broken part. Their answer- no, I should send machine to repair and it would cost 85 EUR (crazy! price of new machine is 72-75 EUR). Very disappointing...

Irina
Irina

Hello, here is my number : 50-0000509852. Thank you for any possible help.

Philips S.Philips

Wow, that was quick. ;). We will forward it to the right contacts in France and they will have a look into this. You will hear from us at the soonest. Thanks Irina!

Food Processors

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good processor but the blender hasn't lasted

Similar to a few other reviews, we have loved this processor and the blenders up until recently, but are really disappointed that the blender, after only 12 months, now leaks on use.
We are a family of two, so haven't given the processor too much work.
We picked it based on good reviews, but it really hasn't lasted.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Tanya. How unfortunate that it's leaking. Would you like to give us a call on 1300 363 391 (option 2) ? Then we can discuss the matter directly. We might be able to help you further.

JennybeeYandina

Good product but disappointed

I really like this food processor but am very disappointed that, in less than 2 years, the blender knife has started to leak through the 'screw' that attaches the blades to the bottom part (not very technical!). It now rubs against the base unit and has scratched it. Also, if I try to blend nuts it actually now undoes the blades from the blender jar and the nuts go everywhere. I gather this is happening because it is dragging against the base unit and causing it to come undone.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jenny, thank you for writing your review. We would like to investigate your case, could you please give us a call at 1300 363 391? Thanks!

Jennybee

I would like to thank Philips for replacing the blender knife despite the fact the my warranty period had expired. Great service, Philips!

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear everything got resolved for you Jenny!

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Sar
Sarasked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, can i buy a julianne cutter for my hr7761?

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Heshani H.
Heshani H.asked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, I just bought this food processor and in order to test the blender and the mini chopper it I put some water in and it immediately started leaking from the bottom. The blade does not fit well. Please advice

Saf Haque
Saf Haqueasked

Hi
We bought this processor last year (20.01.19) from target, however it stopped working recently.
Is this still covered under warranty (replacement/repair)
Saf

Hi there Saf,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Good news! It should still be under warranty. We'd like to invite you to reach out us directly by phone at 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). You can also reach out to us on social media on Twitter (@PhilipsCare) or Facebook. Our colleagues there will be happy and able to help you out. We hope to hear from you!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 5 Philips Viva Collection Food Processor
CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $159.00$129.00$199.00$169.00
Capacity2L2L2.1L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYesYes
Included Blade TypesGrating / Shredding and S- Shaped (standard)S- Shaped (standard) and Slicing DiscS- Shaped (standard) and Slicing Disc
Number of Speed Settings332
Cord Length1 m1 m
Dimensions 210 x 210 x 368 mm210 x 210 x 368 mm377 x 244 x 244 mm
Power750 W750 W800 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack