Philips Viva Collection Food Processor

HR7762/90 (Black), HR7761/00 (White), HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel), etc...

Ratri C.
Ratri C.Sydney, NSW

I used the mini chopper for first time after bought it from HN and it emitted smoke as well as burnt smell.

Love the complete slicing, shredding and all of the package included. At first time of mini chopper usage it emitted smoke from the motor, but after a week it worked out just fine. Perhaps the motor had cooled down.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Ratri, thank you for sharing your review here. We're glad to hear the Viva Food Processor is to your satisfaction. However, it definitely shouldn't emit smoke. Should the issue pertain, please get back to us, so we can look into it for you.

Spare parts availability

I love my Viva Food Processor KR7761 however I accidentally lost several parts during a move.
Would appreciate if the Phillips team could advise if the discs and small spice cup only are available for purchase so that my machine can be complete again.

Purchased in February 2019 for $120.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Used forDips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Potato slicer

I enjoyed using this processor. Easy to clean and use. In the manual there is a potato slicer, but it did not get it in my box.
Was it meant to be included in the box?

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is usedWeekly
Food Processors

Find out how Philips Viva Collection Food Processor compares to other Food Processors

Mick M
Mick MMelbourne

Great value for money processor

For the money, this machine is great value. One thing to realise is that it's a light to medium duty processor, so putting anything too firm is obviously going to break bowls and such - a big ask for something that wasn't designed to be abused. Otherwise, it does everything it should and does it nicely.
Really though, if you're expecting a heavy duty processor, then perhaps you should think about spending a few hundred dollars, not $120 odd.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
soniabb47
soniabb47Illawarra, NSW

Hi ..if this model is discontinued that mean i can't buy the bowl? I love this super machine ..but w

A beautiful and easy to work when you know the way..every ghing work perfect ..but i admit the bowl is a bit weak..my broke few weeks ago ..i going to missed if cannot find a replace ,it is possible to buy just that .Can somebody give me an advice please?..thanks

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Vit0
Vit0

Great buy !!

I bought this as it fit the budget I had. Reviews were mixed and I really wasn't sure. I was worried about getting something that would break & be useless. I wanted something to cut all sorts of veg so I could have quick access throughout the week for ready cut ingredients. It is easy to use, fast, does what I bought it for and I can make quick salads, vegies, stir-fries and not have to do all the preparation every night. The instructions are more like a joke. Printed in many languages but giving no help. I took a photo of the pictures on the box and they have been far more use.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
James5249Victoria

Good food processor/blender/chopper but not amazing grater

Bought this from Target as it was on discount - obviously because it’s discontinued. Out of the box it’s easy to set up and clean in the dishwasher. The blender is quieter than my old Kmart blender but works well for smoothies. The chopper and food processor work well. The only downside is the grater. Basically the food pusher doesn’t go all the way down and any vegetable will have large bits stuck at the top, not fully grating. But other than that it works fine. Cleans up nicely in the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

armando
armandoBrisbane

I know why I didn't buy it earlier

I'm really happy with this food processor, I use the blender almost everyday to make smoothies and it's fast and perfect. It's dishwasher safe so no difficulty in cleaning at all, food processor is also good, even if I don't use it too much. Main blade is so sharp so be careful with that.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi Armando, great to hear you are so pleased with the food processor. Thanks a lot for writing down your experiences. Happy blending!

gypsymaggie
gypsymaggieVictoria

Great Blender Processor

I bought this food processor blender from Target last year & are happy with it, mostly gets used for blending, but it comes with the juicer, plus many other attachments, it does the job well, would recommend this product.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review the Viva Collection Food processor. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with the appliance. Enjoy the rest of your week!

CCC
CCCVictoria

easy to use, good value of money

easy to use, good value of money. versatile and good for daily use.
but need clean probably and air well, otherwise will left previous food smell especially dairy products, as it is plastic material not glass. price point is good value and can do many recipes and cooking make much easier.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

great

Great product. I bought it a few weeks back as we had some guests over and had to do a lot of cooking .... 0this food processor really mademy cooking so much easier and quicker ... it is so easy to clean as well ... i would highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Lee
LeeNSW, 2560

Must have kitchen item

such a great product, easy to use, handy in the kitchen, works very well. My teenage kids love to make smoothies, they enjoy experimenting with various ingredients and they also love how easy the appliance is to use. I suggested the product to a friend for making baby food. The only issue I had was fitting it in a cupboard as I have limited space

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Pauline
PaulineGold Coast

Handy machine to use for fast food preparation and smoothies

I find the Philips Viva Food Processor a great help when I make my smoothies and salads. It saves me time and does the job well. For the money I paid, it was well worth it since it is much cheaper than the other high end models in the market.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Janeo
JaneoMelbourne

Good value for money

I couldn't believe the prices for food processors when I first started looking. This on does everything you need it to do and more without breaking the bank! Have not had any issues, holds a reasonable volume of food and has lots and lots of different attachments to suit any need.

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Good value for the versatility and small storage capacity

Date PurchasedJune 2016

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Sar
Sarasked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, can i buy a julianne cutter for my hr7761?

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Heshani H.
Heshani H.asked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, I just bought this food processor and in order to test the blender and the mini chopper it I put some water in and it immediately started leaking from the bottom. The blade does not fit well. Please advice

Saf Haque
Saf Haqueasked

Hi
We bought this processor last year (20.01.19) from target, however it stopped working recently.
Is this still covered under warranty (replacement/repair)
Saf

Hi there Saf,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Good news! It should still be under warranty. We'd like to invite you to reach out us directly by phone at 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). You can also reach out to us on social media on Twitter (@PhilipsCare) or Facebook. Our colleagues there will be happy and able to help you out. We hope to hear from you!

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 5 Philips Viva Collection Food Processor
CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $159.00$129.00$199.00$169.00
Capacity2L2L2.1L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYesYes
Included Blade TypesGrating / Shredding and S- Shaped (standard)S- Shaped (standard) and Slicing DiscS- Shaped (standard) and Slicing Disc
Number of Speed Settings332
Cord Length1 m1 m
Dimensions 210 x 210 x 368 mm210 x 210 x 368 mm377 x 244 x 244 mm
Power750 W750 W800 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack