Philips Viva Collection Food Processor

HR7762/90 (Black), HR7761/00 (White), HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel), etc...
Listing monitored by Philips

• Product is used
  • Safety
Jill
JillPerth, WA

Blender blades stopped spinning.

Already replaced the blender blade once and now they are intermittent/ineffective. There appears to be nothing wrong otherwise as the processor works still. Not happy as we use it often.

Purchased at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $199.00.

Kavan
KavanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product

I bought this food processor 6 months back and am happy with the performance. I use it regularly and have never faced any issues. Cleaning is also easy and it has become my best companion in kitchen. Will recommend the product.

Srah
Srah

Can't live without it

This blender is too good and with im loving to cook more food its just does everything snd its makes my work so much easier for me to cooking and cleaning is also easy worth buying it

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $100.00.

Food Processors

Find out how Philips Viva Collection Food Processor compares to other Food Processors

Works efficiently.

Fantasic! Don’t know why I’ve waited so long to buy one! Works efficiently, quietly and performed all functions well using the different attachments. Impressed by the ease of use, though the directions in the leaflet could have been improved upon. I’ve used a variety of foods in the processor and it didn’t miss a beat. Consider I’ve gotten value for money.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Annie
AnnieMelbourne

Does the job

Good product. Worth the price. Was looking for cheap but multi purpose processor. Does all the basic jobs. The negative about this product is the same blade used for blender and grinder. Which means change blade again and again which can make its rubber go loose. Quality of the plastic is average.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Jenlin
JenlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for biscuit crumbs!!!!!!

I was sick to death of making biscuit crumbs with rolling pin (aka wine bottle) and ziplock bag. Googled extensively for food processor that does this well and found everything but. Anyway, this machine does it perfectly! Have no use for the other attachments (it came with heaps) and will prob never use them. I love the small compact size and neat look compared to others, and the price $108 was very reasonable for something I will not use much. Target have them for $99 this week.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Philips S.Philips

So much better than the $600 Magimix!

This was $159, works brilliantly, easy to take apart and clean, dishwasher-proof. comes with a separate blender attachment and the usual grating/slicing discs. It has a plastic disc which whips cream in seconds - haven't tried egg whites yet. Only potential worry is that the plastic looks a bit breakable, but I haven't dropped it yet! The instructions were on one big sheet - a booklet would have been better.

Sam
SamGold coast

Best multi food Processor

This has been a very good item to have in the kitchen as it sits on the bench without taking up much bench space. Great for grating cheese & carrot. Slicing sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots , zucchinis, pumpkin, cucumbers, capsicum etc. Plus having a blender, grinder & a few discs for slicing, grating etc. Well worth purchasing this item. Plus parts are Dishwasher Safe on top shelf which is a bonus.

Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.Cheltenham

Good one for the price

It does it work, the capacity fits my requirement, it`s very easy and quick to get vegetables sliced or graded with Philips Viva Collection Food Processor. It seems to be quite powerful - doesn`t struggle while working. A bit noisy but not too much. Very easy to clean and assemble. Love the machine overall. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Philips S.Philips

Thank you for your kind words, Svetlana. We appreciate you took the time to write a review on our food processor. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Could be better

I purchased a Philips Food Processor & while it works great the parts seem to break easily & require replacement. So far I've had to replace a black O-ring for blender which wasn't easy to get & now the lid has broken/chipped. I also wouldn't recommend the blender as it doesn't work well.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Taznmat
TaznmatWarragul

Excellent value for money, would definitely recommend purchasing

Excellent processing performance, great for making cheesecakes and slicing salad vegetables. Very versatile and able to be used for mixing, chopping, grating, making smoothies, whipping cream etc. All attachments fit in well and are able to be pulled on and off with ease. For the price of this food processor it is excellent value for money

Date PurchasedApr 2017
karenmaree
karenmaree

a real life changer

this was given to me for Xmas as i always wanted and needed it and our family's meals are so good...i have picky eaters but now they eat everything e.g vegies hidden and slowly we are showing them what they are really eating.I never thought that this would change how we do meals etc...i fully reccommend it to everyone

Philips S.Philips

Hello Karen, thanks for sharing your experience with us and it makes us very happy to hear that one of our products has contributed to making life a little bit easier! :)

the Philips Australia Team

Leon Arundell
Leon ArundellDowner 2602, ACT

A very useful, good value food processor

Date PurchasedMay 2017
JACQUI
JACQUISouth East Queensland, QLD

so far am happy with the level of efficiency

With a baby in one hand the functions really help my other hand with food prep when making a meal. The grinder function is great for blending meat into a baby food. The size is not overwhelming for my small kitchen but is big enough to help me make a meal for 3 adults. If I could perfect anything it would be to make the container sections glass, have the small grating and slicing discs that attache to one big plastic disc change to several big discs and have a safety switch on machine rather than having to turn main power of at power point. I did get it on sale and so far I am happy with the level of efficiency.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Lanny
LannyBrisbane

Great value

This food processor performs well. Grates hard cheese slices leeks does biscuit crumbs. Very easy to use. Light weight makes it easy to move around the kitchen. Dishwasher proof. A good price for what you get. Would recommend to my friends. Even if it does not last long it is cheap enough to buy another

Sar
Sarasked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, can i buy a julianne cutter for my hr7761?

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

The Philips Australia Team

Heshani H.
Heshani H.asked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, I just bought this food processor and in order to test the blender and the mini chopper it I put some water in and it immediately started leaking from the bottom. The blade does not fit well. Please advice

Saf Haque
Saf Haqueasked

Hi
We bought this processor last year (20.01.19) from target, however it stopped working recently.
Is this still covered under warranty (replacement/repair)
Saf

Hi there Saf,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Good news! It should still be under warranty. We'd like to invite you to reach out us directly by phone at 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). You can also reach out to us on social media on Twitter (@PhilipsCare) or Facebook. Our colleagues there will be happy and able to help you out. We hope to hear from you!

The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 5 Philips Viva Collection Food Processor
CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $159.00$129.00$199.00$169.00
Capacity2L2L2.1L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYesYes
Included Blade TypesGrating / Shredding and S- Shaped (standard)S- Shaped (standard) and Slicing DiscS- Shaped (standard) and Slicing Disc
Number of Speed Settings332
Cord Length1 m1 m
Dimensions 210 x 210 x 368 mm210 x 210 x 368 mm377 x 244 x 244 mm
Power750 W750 W800 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack