Philips Viva Collection Food Processor

HR7762/90 (Black), HR7761/00 (White), HR7769/00 (Stainless Steel), etc...
Listing monitored by Philips

• Product is used
  • Safety
Kavan
KavanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product

I bought this food processor 6 months back and am happy with the performance. I use it regularly and have never faced any issues. Cleaning is also easy and it has become my best companion in kitchen. Will recommend the product.

Ratri C.
Ratri C.Sydney, NSW

I used the mini chopper for first time after bought it from HN and it emitted smoke as well as burnt smell.

Love the complete slicing, shredding and all of the package included. At first time of mini chopper usage it emitted smoke from the motor, but after a week it worked out just fine. Perhaps the motor had cooled down.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Ratri, thank you for sharing your review here. We're glad to hear the Viva Food Processor is to your satisfaction. However, it definitely shouldn't emit smoke. Should the issue pertain, please get back to us, so we can look into it for you.

Srah
Srah

Can't live without it

This blender is too good and with im loving to cook more food its just does everything snd its makes my work so much easier for me to cooking and cleaning is also easy worth buying it

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $100.00.

Food Processors

Find out how Philips Viva Collection Food Processor compares to other Food Processors

Spare parts availability

I love my Viva Food Processor KR7761 however I accidentally lost several parts during a move.
Would appreciate if the Phillips team could advise if the discs and small spice cup only are available for purchase so that my machine can be complete again.

Purchased in February 2019 for $120.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Potato slicer

I enjoyed using this processor. Easy to clean and use. In the manual there is a potato slicer, but it did not get it in my box.
Was it meant to be included in the box?

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is used Weekly
Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Works efficiently.

Fantasic! Don’t know why I’ve waited so long to buy one! Works efficiently, quietly and performed all functions well using the different attachments. Impressed by the ease of use, though the directions in the leaflet could have been improved upon. I’ve used a variety of foods in the processor and it didn’t miss a beat. Consider I’ve gotten value for money.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Mick M
Mick MMelbourne

Great value for money processor

For the money, this machine is great value. One thing to realise is that it's a light to medium duty processor, so putting anything too firm is obviously going to break bowls and such - a big ask for something that wasn't designed to be abused. Otherwise, it does everything it should and does it nicely.
Really though, if you're expecting a heavy duty processor, then perhaps you should think about spending a few hundred dollars, not $120 odd.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
soniabb47
soniabb47Illawarra, NSW

Hi ..if this model is discontinued that mean i can't buy the bowl? I love this super machine ..but w

A beautiful and easy to work when you know the way..every ghing work perfect ..but i admit the bowl is a bit weak..my broke few weeks ago ..i going to missed if cannot find a replace ,it is possible to buy just that .Can somebody give me an advice please?..thanks

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Vit0
Vit0

Great buy !!

I bought this as it fit the budget I had. Reviews were mixed and I really wasn't sure. I was worried about getting something that would break & be useless. I wanted something to cut all sorts of veg so I could have quick access throughout the week for ready cut ingredients. It is easy to use, fast, does what I bought it for and I can make quick salads, vegies, stir-fries and not have to do all the preparation every night. The instructions are more like a joke. Printed in many languages but giving no help. I took a photo of the pictures on the box and they have been far more use.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

James5249Victoria

Good food processor/blender/chopper but not amazing grater

Bought this from Target as it was on discount - obviously because it’s discontinued. Out of the box it’s easy to set up and clean in the dishwasher. The blender is quieter than my old Kmart blender but works well for smoothies. The chopper and food processor work well. The only downside is the grater. Basically the food pusher doesn’t go all the way down and any vegetable will have large bits stuck at the top, not fully grating. But other than that it works fine. Cleans up nicely in the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

armando
armandoBrisbane

I know why I didn't buy it earlier

I'm really happy with this food processor, I use the blender almost everyday to make smoothies and it's fast and perfect. It's dishwasher safe so no difficulty in cleaning at all, food processor is also good, even if I don't use it too much. Main blade is so sharp so be careful with that.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi Armando, great to hear you are so pleased with the food processor. Thanks a lot for writing down your experiences. Happy blending!

gypsymaggie
gypsymaggieVictoria

Great Blender Processor

I bought this food processor blender from Target last year & are happy with it, mostly gets used for blending, but it comes with the juicer, plus many other attachments, it does the job well, would recommend this product.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review the Viva Collection Food processor. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with the appliance. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Jenlin
JenlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for biscuit crumbs!!!!!!

I was sick to death of making biscuit crumbs with rolling pin (aka wine bottle) and ziplock bag. Googled extensively for food processor that does this well and found everything but. Anyway, this machine does it perfectly! Have no use for the other attachments (it came with heaps) and will prob never use them. I love the small compact size and neat look compared to others, and the price $108 was very reasonable for something I will not use much. Target have them for $99 this week.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Philips S.Philips

So much better than the $600 Magimix!

This was $159, works brilliantly, easy to take apart and clean, dishwasher-proof. comes with a separate blender attachment and the usual grating/slicing discs. It has a plastic disc which whips cream in seconds - haven't tried egg whites yet. Only potential worry is that the plastic looks a bit breakable, but I haven't dropped it yet! The instructions were on one big sheet - a booklet would have been better.

Sam
SamGold coast

Best multi food Processor

This has been a very good item to have in the kitchen as it sits on the bench without taking up much bench space. Great for grating cheese & carrot. Slicing sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots , zucchinis, pumpkin, cucumbers, capsicum etc. Plus having a blender, grinder & a few discs for slicing, grating etc. Well worth purchasing this item. Plus parts are Dishwasher Safe on top shelf which is a bonus.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Sar
Sarasked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, can i buy a julianne cutter for my hr7761?

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Heshani H.
Heshani H.asked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, I just bought this food processor and in order to test the blender and the mini chopper it I put some water in and it immediately started leaking from the bottom. The blade does not fit well. Please advice

Saf Haque
Saf Haqueasked

Hi
We bought this processor last year (20.01.19) from target, however it stopped working recently.
Is this still covered under warranty (replacement/repair)
Saf

Hi there Saf,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Good news! It should still be under warranty. We'd like to invite you to reach out us directly by phone at 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). You can also reach out to us on social media on Twitter (@PhilipsCare) or Facebook. Our colleagues there will be happy and able to help you out. We hope to hear from you!

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 5 Philips Viva Collection Food Processor
CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $159.00$129.00$199.00$169.00
Capacity2L2L2.1L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYesYes
Included Blade TypesGrating / Shredding and S- Shaped (standard)S- Shaped (standard) and Slicing DiscS- Shaped (standard) and Slicing Disc
Number of Speed Settings332
Cord Length1 m1 m
Dimensions 210 x 210 x 368 mm210 x 210 x 368 mm377 x 244 x 244 mm
Power750 W750 W800 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack