Philips HR7774 Pure Essentials Collection

Philips HR7774 Pure Essentials Collection

Liz B

Liz BPerth

Great all round processor

Had the HR777 for a few years now, used regularly and always worked well for whatever I have processed. I have not used the blender a great deal but when I have it has always performed really well. The grating and slicing discs are excellent. The large size bowl is great for large quantities either for cake mixing, chopping and grating.

Philips
    Philips S.Philips

Masoumeh

Masoumeh

Poor quality

I bought it one year ago from the Good Guys.The body broken 6 months after buying!It's too noisy!I feel sorry for buying that.Compare to same product of other brands for example the Ninja,It's very awful.When I turn it on,it shaking during working! It was not a good blender overall.I never recommend it to my friends!

Janelle57Maryborough

Very Disappointed

After only 8 months of use the blender gears sheared off. When I returned it under warranty I was informed that the processor was discontinued and couldn't be replaced. I was told to return the whole product and I would be given a refund and I then have to try and find a replacement.
    I was really happy with the performance of the processor and blender.
    The blender gears were are poor design and made of plastic it should have been designed the same as the processor bowl which was a far better design.

Philips
    Eva G.Philips
    terri777

terri777WA, 6112

Don't love it any more

After just 15 months of use the unit is being returned under warranty. The blender gears, plastic, have sheared off.
    While it has been used a lot, that is way under the 2Y warranty period.
    It was not a good blender overall, probably because of the small blades.
    The food processor still works normally, though the lid is cracked.
    HN said that I could get an identical replacement, or change to something else. We will be getting separate units this time, as the compromise models like this one seem to be not good value after all.
    Will pay more for better quality this time.
    Good at food processing.
    Dial slippery, instruction book very poor-mainly pictorial in a zillion languages, blender weak, blender lid hard to remove.