Philips Jamie Oliver HR7782/00

Philips Jamie Oliver HR7782/00

Just what the working woman needs!

The Philips Jamie Oliver HR7782/00A is a fantastic food processor. Don't know how I ever did without it. Have used mine weekly for ten years or so. The only weakness is the handle which got brittle with age and broke away from the bowl so I'm off to get a new one. Engine's still fine. Comes highly recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2008
Hi Marie, We're super stoked to hear that you like this food processor so much! :) We hope you'll be able to use it for the years to come. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Good machine

I've had this machine for 4 months and I don't know how I have lived with out it. It has reduced labour time a lot. Its a good machine , reliable, easy to clean and is used for making a variety of dishes. It is easy to pull apart and put together

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hi Heather, We're glad to hear that you're so keen on the Jamie Oliver Food Processor and that the appliance has become such an important item in your kitchen. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and enjoy your week! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Fantastic Appliance

I just love it, it's great for all my needs and makes life so much easier. With having an illness but loving to cook, this food processor helps me get the job done quicker and efficiently, while still loving to feed my family. All attachments work brilliantly and it's very quick and easy to clean :)

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Hi Tee, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with your food processor on here. It is great to hear you've found such good use for it and we're always happy to hear one of our products makes life a bit easier. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Perfect machine

The Mini Philip Jamie Oliver Hr 7782/00 is the perfect little helper for small food preparation, from chopping herbs or bread crumbs, to finely grinding hard cheese. Its versatility lies in the special Auto Reversing Smart Blade, which makes it easier to process both soft and hard foods. Perfect addition to your kitchen

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Handle Broke after 2 years

I purchased this food processor just over 2 years ago and is is used once every week or so. This morning as I removed the main bowl from the unit the handle broke and now won't work at all. Does any one know if I can get a replacement bowl. It seems an incredible waste to thow out the entire appliance and all of the other attachments if this is not the case.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Hey Rachel, Thank you for your review. We'll be happy to assist you in your search and we were hoping you could call our product experts at 1300 363 391. They will be able to advise you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamThank you Phillips team - I was able to get a replacement bowl. very helpful.

Well designed.

I purchased the food processor from ebay Billy Guyatts for an excellent price almost one month ago.
I love the design of the unit: it's lighter to lift than my previous food processor (Ronson); it locks so easily unlike the Ronson. There are holes in the rim at the base of the bowl, so that it doesn't get jammed/ have pressure that cause cracks.
There are two speeds and pulse. Two blade mixers, one plastic mixer, double egg whisk, grater, adjustable slicer, citrus juicer with strainer.
The unit has strong suction cups on the base with tabs to pull so that it lifts easily off the bench when finished.
I like the features of the machine which appear to be well thought out. It cuts though the vegetables very fast.
The blades are very sharp. All parts are dishwasher safe.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Hi there, We appreciate that you have put some effort in writing the review. It helps us as well as our future customers a lot. Thanks for that. We are glad to read that you like it. Enjoy your day!

Disappointed

Enjoyed using the machine haven't used it much over the past year now and only was used once or twice a month if lucky.
Just a clicking sound now from the machine and intermittent start stop operation when it feels like it.
Very disappointed after waiting nearly 2 months for delivery when I first ordered good machine when it works on the look out for another machine to take its place difficult to recommend now.

Hey Mark, Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and sorry to hear that the unit is malfunctioning. Could you please contact us at 1300 363 391 if you are in Australia? Our team might be able to assist you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Very disappointed

Bought the machine two or so years ago and have only used it one week a year. The whisk broke when trying to make meringues last year.. And yesterday the actual machine just stopped working from one minute to the next. We can just hear a clicking sound and it won't work at all.
I love the machine.

Hi Nicole, thank you for sharing your experience with us. This sounds like an unfortunate experience. We'd recommend to reach out to us directly. As we'd like to see what we could perhaps do for you so you get to make a lovely meringue again. :) If you're located in Australia and you'd like to do so by phone we'd recommend this number: 1300 363 391. Otherwise you'll be welcome on social media as well, or you could find the number for your local kitchen appliances specialist through this website: http://philips.to/1M9zIa2 Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Poor warranty claim experience

Food processor was ok. Very powerful and capable for the price. Good number of attachments. Good value for money.

However, the handle on the bowl broke after just over a year. I submitted a warranty claim with Philips. The initial claims process was rather efficient. Within 3 days I was promised that a new bowl will be delivered within 10-15 days. Part actually took well over a month to arrive, and when it did, it was a bowl for a different model food processor, so it wouldn't fit.

I emailed back to follow up numerous time but Philips has gone strangely quiet.

Not the best experience, but I guess for the price paid, shouldn't expect to much from it!

Hi YFL, thank you for your review. Nice to hear that you were very satisfied with the performance of our food processor. We agree with you that it is great value for money. On the other hand it is a pity to hear that the aftersales service didn’t have the outcome that you did hope for. We would recommend contacting our customer care service directly through telephone and keeping the reference numbers from the Emails handy, that way we could see what we could still do for you at this point. :) The correct phone number to call would be: 1300 363 391. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamHello! Just wanted to say that I have called that number twice, both times I was told that it needs to be escalated and that I will receive a call back. It has been weeks and I never heard back. I am starting to think if I will ever get my warranty claim processed. Can you please help look into it. For anyone else reading, does anyone else know how to change a rating to 1 star? Cause unless this is put right, this product deserves a 1 star rating.Hi there. Sorry to hear you haven't been contacted yet. We'd like to change that. Could you share your telephone number and email address with us through a personal message? We would like to forward that to our product specialists so that they can reach out. Thanks.

Its perfect!

I use it a lot everyday and it makes the job very well. I have it for 3 weeks. The price is great for what it does. I Recommend it for sure. The 1000w makes all the difference, when you're making juice it doesn't stop because of the power in it.

Hey Danny, thank you so much for writing down your enthusiasm. It's contagious! We're very glad to hear that the unit works so well for you. Enjoy! :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Cannot chop

The one that i bought from david jones cannot chop just go around and around. Even just for candle nut. Probably it was a default item but i couldn't be bothered to get it exchanged. I returned it back to david jones for refund. Too busy to get another one.

Hi Titin. We're sorry to hear that you decided this. If you want to discuss the topic some more, please come find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Average

I was excited to purchase this two years ago . It is efficient in slicing and grating. I used the whisk attachment and it broke the first time I used it . I actually bought the phillips food processsor for my daughter that was better value for money and much sturdier. I think phillips makes Jamie Olivers too ? The name adds to the price though not the value I feel

Hi Linda, We're sorry to hear that the whisk attachment broke off the unit after the first time using it. Allow us to see what we can do for you. If you're in Australia, please call 1300 363 391 to get in touch with our team of specialists. They might be able to help you out. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Glad I bought it

I haven't had a food processor for many years and it was only lured by the promises in Jamie's 30 and 15 minute meals that I considered this machine.

I shopped around a bit and read reviews before committing and can say that I am very pleased I opted for this machine in the end.

The accessories are easy to manage, the bowl and lid are easy to fit, dismantle and wash. I haven't had the chance to use the meringue whisks, pastry blade or the serrated blade for chopped ices yet but the slicer, grater and main blade have proven a match for everything I've thrown at them in the last three weeks.

The only negatives I have found are the storage of all the accessories - there are a lot of them to accommodate, and the fact that the blade is so sharp some of my washing up minions have managed to cut themselves when cleaning up - not me I hasten to add, I knew they were sharp and took care! You just can't get the staff nowadays.

My favourite feature so far is the two piece plunger for use when grating and slicing. The fact that there is a smaller one for smaller veg like carrots and celery and a larger one for bigger veg is great.

Oh, and don't forget the citrus squeezer too. Another feature (and accessory to store).

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for the valuable feedback Robert! We really appreciate it :)

Not too bad for everyday tasks

I own one of these Jamie Oliver food processors. I cook very often and consider myself to be very confident in the kitchen. This processor is great for your everyday chopping, grating, mixing, whipping and slicing. However, it seems to struggle with more demanding tasks. I just made a batch of pizza dough and decided to use the machine, instead of kneading by hand. The processor mixed the ingredients well, but when it came to kneading, the machine had trouble staying still. I had to hold it down to prevent it from jumping all over the place. It's a great processor, but needs more stability on benchtops.

Thanks for your kind words and the valuable feedback Daniel! :)

Stopped working after three months!!

In truth I loved this machine, absolutely loved it and made some really delicious meals with it ..... BUT it just stopped working last night. I left it overnight thinking it might help but absolutely nothing again this morning. This was a Mother's Day present to me and I am absolutely gutted!

Hi there. That's not good! Not supposed to happen, obviously. We would advise tyo give us a call at 1300 363 391, option 2. Our colleagues might be able to help you further from this point.

Brilliant

After much reading and comparison of food processors, I decided to buy Jamie's processor. I bought it today and I have used it three times! Easy to assemble, variety of tools, large bowl, opens and locks with minimum of ease and cleans superbly. I made protein balls, zucchini slice and pastry for a tart. I absolutely love it. Looking forward to making my protein bowl in the morning!

Mmhh, that sounds delicious Rita! We are very glad to hear that you love this product. Bon appetit!

Fantastic

Had this for about three weeks, it does an amazing job chopping/mixing etc really impressed with the motor and quality. As an added bonus my cat absolutely loves to play in the box it came in its her new favourite toy!!

It's great to hear that both you and your cat are so excited about it, Robyn! Happy chopping and mixing ;-)

Excellent machine

I love it - it has a powerful motor and chops up had food like carrots and nuts with no problem. I use mine a lot and it's till going strong.

Hi Wendy, Nice to hear you're enthusiastic about the product. Thanks for the kind words. Check out the following page for some nice recipes from the one and only Jamie Oliver himself! http://www.philips.com.au/e/homecooker/recipes.html Happy HomeCooking! Kind regards, Philips Social Care

Machine is awesome but.....

I really love the machine, but Philips wont answer questions when you email them. Lid came out of diswasher with a crack in it, and i have been enquiring about getting a replacement.

The machine is a very good food processor. I handles anything I throw at it, and even makes scone dough easily.

I love that the slicing blade is adjustable.

Philips have lost me as a consumer through bad customer service.
Not a thousand attachments, yet they are all there
Bad customer service.

Dear Michelle, Please check your “Junk Email Folder”, as we sent you a reply on the 16th of August (the date of your enquiry). If for whatever reason you have not received this reply, so we may discuss this further with you, can you please send us a direct email (pceinfo.australia@philips.com) with your contact details and a copy of this URL or enquiry? Or if you prefer please call our Consumer Care Centre on 1300 363 391. Thank you.I did not receive any emails except for confirmations on the 2.8 15.8 and 25.8. Have sent an email on Tuesday to above email address, and still no reply.

HI. My Jamie Food processor, now 4 years old but minimally used, refuses to start. When I turn the knob I can hear soft clicks but no spinning.. Can you suggest why? I moved the appliance recently from NZ to the middle east
Hello there, Thank you for taking your time to reach out to us for your HR7782/00. We can imagine that this is inconvenient for you. We are not sure why this would happen. Did you try to contact our service center in New Zealand for this? You can reach out to them through 0800 658 224 form Mondays to Saturdays (9:00 am - 9:00 pm). Our colleagues will be able to assist you with this. Kind regards, The Philips Australian teamSame problem here ..it does not start and i hear soft clicks..is this a manufacturing issue may be?

My bowl broke and no one in the world seems to have a replacement! Does anyone know where else I might be able to get one from? I've called Phillips and been directed on to Optimum Electronic Solutions Parts, and tried http://www.sselectronics.com.au/996510070035/BOWL-ASSY-HR7782_or_00/pd.php but to no avail!
Hi Charlie, thanks for your question. How sad that the bowl of your food processor broke. We can imagine your disappointment with that. Unfortunately, if you already had contact with us by phone, we are not able to give you better news from here. The only thing that might be an option, is to have a search at online retailers who can ship the bowl overseas for you. We are not sure whether any of them still have this particular bowl in stock though, but perhaps you will get lucky. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Where can I purchase the balloon beaters for the food processor as I have broken mine?

Jamie Oliver HR7782/00