Philips Jamie Oliver HR7782/00

Philips Jamie Oliver HR7782/00

Just what the working woman needs!

The Philips Jamie Oliver HR7782/00A is a fantastic food processor. Don't know how I ever did without it. Have used mine weekly for ten years or so. The only weakness is the handle which got brittle with age and broke away from the bowl so I'm off to get a new one. Engine's still fine. Comes highly recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2008

Heather

HeatherMount Waverley

Good machine

I've had this machine for 4 months and I don't know how I have lived with out it. It has reduced labour time a lot. Its a good machine , reliable, easy to clean and is used for making a variety of dishes. It is easy to pull apart and put together

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Fantastic Appliance

I just love it, it's great for all my needs and makes life so much easier. With having an illness but loving to cook, this food processor helps me get the job done quicker and efficiently, while still loving to feed my family. All attachments work brilliantly and it's very quick and easy to clean :)

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Perfect machine

The Mini Philip Jamie Oliver Hr 7782/00 is the perfect little helper for small food preparation, from chopping herbs or bread crumbs, to finely grinding hard cheese. Its versatility lies in the special Auto Reversing Smart Blade, which makes it easier to process both soft and hard foods. Perfect addition to your kitchen

Date PurchasedNov 2016

RachelHobart

Handle Broke after 2 years

I purchased this food processor just over 2 years ago and is is used once every week or so. This morning as I removed the main bowl from the unit the handle broke and now won't work at all. Does any one know if I can get a replacement bowl. It seems an incredible waste to thow out the entire appliance and all of the other attachments if this is not the case.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
    Rachel

Thank you Phillips team - I was able to get a replacement bowl. very helpful.

countrymum

countrymumVictoria

Well designed.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Hi there,

We appreciate that you have put some effort in writing the review. It helps us as well as our future customers a lot. Thanks for that. We are glad to read that you like it. Enjoy your day!

Disappointed

Enjoyed using the machine haven't used it much over the past year now and only was used once or twice a month if lucky.
    Just a clicking sound now from the machine and intermittent start stop operation when it feels like it.
    Very disappointed after waiting nearly 2 months for delivery when I first ordered good machine when it works on the look out for another machine to take its place difficult to recommend now.

Very disappointed

Bought the machine two or so years ago and have only used it one week a year. The whisk broke when trying to make meringues last year.. And yesterday the actual machine just stopped working from one minute to the next. We can just hear a clicking sound and it won't work at all.
    I love the machine.

YFLMelbourne

Poor warranty claim experience

Food processor was ok. Very powerful and capable for the price. Good number of attachments. Good value for money.

However, the handle on the bowl broke after just over a year. I submitted a warranty claim with Philips. The initial claims process was rather efficient. Within 3 days I was promised that a new bowl will be delivered within 10-15 days. Part actually took well over a month to arrive, and when it did, it was a bowl for a different model food processor, so it wouldn't fit.

I emailed back to follow up numerous time but Philips has gone strangely quiet.

Not the best experience, but I guess for the price paid, shouldn't expect to much from it!

Its perfect!

I use it a lot everyday and it makes the job very well. I have it for 3 weeks. The price is great for what it does. I Recommend it for sure. The 1000w makes all the difference, when you're making juice it doesn't stop because of the power in it.

Philips S.Philips

Hey Danny, thank you so much for writing down your enthusiasm. It's contagious! We're very glad to hear that the unit works so well for you. Enjoy! :)

The Philips Australia Team

Cannot chop

The one that i bought from david jones cannot chop just go around and around. Even just for candle nut. Probably it was a default item but i couldn't be bothered to get it exchanged. I returned it back to david jones for refund. Too busy to get another one.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Titin. We're sorry to hear that you decided this. If you want to discuss the topic some more, please come find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Lindagemma

LindagemmaBrisbanre

Average

I was excited to purchase this two years ago . It is efficient in slicing and grating. I used the whisk attachment and it broke the first time I used it . I actually bought the phillips food processsor for my daughter that was better value for money and much sturdier. I think phillips makes Jamie Olivers too ? The name adds to the price though not the value I feel

Robert S.

Robert S.Melbourne

Glad I bought it

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for the valuable feedback Robert! We really appreciate it :)

Not too bad for everyday tasks

I own one of these Jamie Oliver food processors. I cook very often and consider myself to be very confident in the kitchen. This processor is great for your everyday chopping, grating, mixing, whipping and slicing. However, it seems to struggle with more demanding tasks. I just made a batch of pizza dough and decided to use the machine, instead of kneading by hand. The processor mixed the ingredients well, but when it came to kneading, the machine had trouble staying still. I had to hold it down to prevent it from jumping all over the place. It's a great processor, but needs more stability on benchtops.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your kind words and the valuable feedback Daniel! :)

JacqMack

JacqMackNewcastle

Stopped working after three months!!

In truth I loved this machine, absolutely loved it and made some really delicious meals with it ..... BUT it just stopped working last night. I left it overnight thinking it might help but absolutely nothing again this morning. This was a Mother's Day present to me and I am absolutely gutted!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there. That's not good! Not supposed to happen, obviously. We would advise tyo give us a call at 1300 363 391, option 2. Our colleagues might be able to help you further from this point.

Rita

RitaMelbourne

Brilliant

After much reading and comparison of food processors, I decided to buy Jamie's processor. I bought it today and I have used it three times! Easy to assemble, variety of tools, large bowl, opens and locks with minimum of ease and cleans superbly. I made protein balls, zucchini slice and pastry for a tart. I absolutely love it. Looking forward to making my protein bowl in the morning!

Philips S.Philips

Mmhh, that sounds delicious Rita! We are very glad to hear that you love this product. Bon appetit!

Robyn

RobynMelbourne

Fantastic

Had this for about three weeks, it does an amazing job chopping/mixing etc really impressed with the motor and quality. As an added bonus my cat absolutely loves to play in the box it came in its her new favourite toy!!

Philips S.Philips

It's great to hear that both you and your cat are so excited about it, Robyn! Happy chopping and mixing ;-)

Wendy

Wendy

Excellent machine

I love it - it has a powerful motor and chops up had food like carrots and nuts with no problem. I use mine a lot and it's till going strong.

seyshellMelbourne, Victoria

Machine is awesome but.....

I really love the machine, but Philips wont answer questions when you email them. Lid came out of diswasher with a crack in it, and i have been enquiring about getting a replacement.

The machine is a very good food processor. I handles anything I throw at it, and even makes scone dough easily.

I love that the slicing blade is adjustable.

Philips have lost me as a consumer through bad customer service.
    Not a thousand attachments, yet they are all there
    Bad customer service.

PhilipsPhilips
    seyshell

I did not receive any emails except for confirmations on the 2.8 15.8 and 25.8. Have sent an email on Tuesday to above email address, and still no reply.

RMen

RMenasked

HI. My Jamie Food processor, now 4 years old but minimally used, refuses to start. When I turn the knob I can hear soft clicks but no spinning.. Can you suggest why? I moved the appliance recently from NZ to the middle east

Hello there,

Thank you for taking your time to reach out to us for your HR7782/00. We can imagine that this is inconvenient for you. We are not sure why this would happen. Did you try to contact our service center in New Zealand for this? You can reach out to them through 0800 658 224 form Mondays to Saturdays (9:00 am - 9:00 pm). Our colleagues will be able to assist you with this.

The Philips Australian team

The H
    The H

Same problem here ..it does not start and i hear soft clicks..is this a manufacturing issue may be?

Charlie Williams

Charlie Williamsasked

My bowl broke and no one in the world seems to have a replacement! Does anyone know where else I might be able to get one from? I've called Phillips and been directed on to Optimum Electronic Solutions Parts, and tried http://www.sselectronics.com.au/996510070035/BOWL-ASSY-HR7782_or_00/pd.php but to no avail!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Charlie, thanks for your question. How sad that the bowl of your food processor broke. We can imagine your disappointment with that. Unfortunately, if you already had contact with us by phone, we are not able to give you better news from here. The only thing that might be an option, is to have a search at online retailers who can ship the bowl overseas for you. We are not sure whether any of them still have this particular bowl in stock though, but perhaps you will get lucky.

The Philips Australia Team

Joanne

Joanneasked

Where can I purchase the balloon beaters for the food processor as I have broken mine?

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Download manual