Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

4.3

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
ElSak

ElSakVictoria

Nice coffee - Not so nice milk

I enjoy the coffee the pods produce, however the milk frother froths the milk way too thick. Okay for cappuccino-style coffee, but not for a latte. 1/4 milk and 3/4 froth.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$180.00.

Noise Level
Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is usedDaily
Khrome

KhromeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Coffee is good...milk frother not so good.

No complaints about the quality of coffee. I do like using the larger pods so I can make coffee for my partner and myself at the same time.
Now for the bad. The milk frother is unusable. All I get is a pile of froth with no milk to pour. It doesn't matter how much milk I put in it, it just becomes total froth. The Nescafe machine I previously used, had two different attachments. One for a small bit of froth for a latte and another attachment for more froth for a cappuccino. In fact I have gone back to using this frother and the L'OR one is packed away.
Fix the frother and you'd have a good machine.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$150.00.

Noise Level
Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is usedDaily
See all Philips L'OR Barista Latte reviews

pcameron64

pcameron64asked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

The capsule loading mechanism is jamming when opening to either load or eject capsule - is this reparable or parts available?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your question. We'd love to take a closer look at that for you. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ).

jgl123

jgl123asked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Hi, I was just wondering - what's the purpose of the grey plastic tool that was included in the box (15 cm long handle with scraper/wedge on the end)?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks fro asking. We like to get in touch and see how we can help. We advise you to contact our product experts directly via the below number for further assistance:

Call us
1300 363 391

Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST

Suzyasked

Hi guys,
Any reason you haven't introduced hot chocolate pods or which ones would be compatible with my L'OR Barista :)

Philips S.Philips

Hi Suzy, thank you for reaching out to us here.

We'd like to refer you to our product specialists for more information. You can reach them directly on 0800 836 761 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help. :)

Tompatae
Tompatae

Any Nespresso* compatible hot chocolate capsules will fit the L’OR machines and are available in supermarkets.
When I make hot chocolate I just use the milk heater/frother on my L’OR to heat the milk and use regular drinking chocolate powder in the mug, just as easy as a capsule and cheaper.

Thanks for that :)

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare both Philips L'OR Barista Latte