Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.9

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
james m.

james m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best coffee machine ever!!!

This is my 4th machine and finally one that works straight out of the box. Great capsules and the ability to use Nespresso capsules an added bonus. Makes just perfect coffee for me each and every time.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $235.00.

Noise Level
James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Machine and Great Coffee to Boot

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer for $199.00.

Noise Level

TompataeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect coffee every time!

I love this machine it is so easy to use and the coffee is amazing, perfect every time! If as suggested in the instructions you run a shot of hot water into your cup before inserting a pod then the coffee temperature is definitely hot, a perfect drinking temperature.
I bought my machine from Myer and was so impressed that I bought one for my son and his wife who also find it fantastic, so quick and easy to make a great morning coffee, I always want a second cup!

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for $211.00.

Tompatae

The aluminium pods are easy to recycle, Planet Ark have many collection points at florists etc. I scoop out the coffee grains and compost them, rinse the pod, when stacked together they take up very little space.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Hollybrown90

Hollybrown90Hobart, TAS

Love this machine!

Wow! The machine looks so sleek and refined in our kitchen. It’s so easy to use, quiet and fast! Consistent coffee and temperature every time! Great range of capsule flavours!

Purchased in June 1990.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Holly. Thanks for sharing your review here. It's nice to see that you love the design this much. :) We're sure it helps that it also makes a great cup of coffee. ;)

Kinds regards,

Justin B

Justin BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My morning ritual!

Thought the coffee machine was very easy to use! The coffee came out fantastic. Perfect for early mornings! The capsules are double shot, which was perfect for me as I love a double shot latte.

Purchased in February 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for $299.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hello Justin. Thanks for sharing your review here. We're happy to hear that the Barista Latte has enriched your mornings. :) Hopefully it will keep you this satisfied for some time to come.

Kinds regards,

See all Philips L'OR Barista Latte reviews

pcameron64

pcameron64asked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

The capsule loading mechanism is jamming when opening to either load or eject capsule - is this reparable or parts available?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your question. We'd love to take a closer look at that for you. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ).

jgl123

jgl123asked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Hi, I was just wondering - what's the purpose of the grey plastic tool that was included in the box (15 cm long handle with scraper/wedge on the end)?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks fro asking. We like to get in touch and see how we can help. We advise you to contact our product experts directly via the below number for further assistance:

Call us
1300 363 391

Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST

Suzyasked

Hi guys,
Any reason you haven't introduced hot chocolate pods or which ones would be compatible with my L'OR Barista :)

Philips S.Philips

Hi Suzy, thank you for reaching out to us here.

We'd like to refer you to our product specialists for more information. You can reach them directly on 0800 836 761 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help. :)

Tompatae

Any Nespresso* compatible hot chocolate capsules will fit the L’OR machines and are available in supermarkets.
When I make hot chocolate I just use the milk heater/frother on my L’OR to heat the milk and use regular drinking chocolate powder in the mug, just as easy as a capsule and cheaper.

Thanks for that :)

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare both Philips L'OR Barista Latte