Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Kathleen P.

Kathleen P.South East Queensland, QLD

This is un-livewithoutable

Absolutely love this coffee machine! I love the ability to choose what pods I want to use. I love I can use my zarraffa pods as well! It makes a nice hot coffee and frothy milk!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $129.00.

Noise Level
Milk Frothing
TheBlackElegance

TheBlackEleganceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All-in-one modern, sophisticated and affordable coffee machine

On first impression, the coffee machine looks so elegant and sophisticated. It is compact which makes it a good addition to even the smallest of kitchen spaces. It has the option of doing double expressos which is amazing and is also an affordable machine, with a selection of capsules that vary in flavour and coffee intensity.

Purchased in March 2019.

Milk Frothing
Philips S.Philips

Great to hear you're happy with our Barista Latte machine! Thanks so much for sharing this and enjoy your double espressos to the fullest. ;-)

SJSJ

SJSJPerth, WA

Stylish machine which makes great coffee.

This machine is beautiful! It is sleek and stylish and looks wonderful on my kitchen bench. The gold on black gives it a look of luxury. I really liked that the machine was so easy to use. It simply required taking out of the box. Nothing to assemble or put together. Very easy to use.
The coffee tastes great, and is of high quality for a home brew product. There are many flavours to suit all tastes and even the decaf makes for great drinking.
Unfortunately, I did not receive a machine with a milk frother. I think the frother would be a perfect partner to the machine. Overall, I recommend this machine. Its ability to brew two coffees at a time is so handy and the price is not too high.
(I did receive a reward for my review)

Purchased in March 2019.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

See all Philips L'OR Barista Latte reviews

pcameron64

pcameron64asked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

The capsule loading mechanism is jamming when opening to either load or eject capsule - is this reparable or parts available?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your question. We'd love to take a closer look at that for you. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ).

jgl123

jgl123asked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Hi, I was just wondering - what's the purpose of the grey plastic tool that was included in the box (15 cm long handle with scraper/wedge on the end)?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks fro asking. We like to get in touch and see how we can help. We advise you to contact our product experts directly via the below number for further assistance:

Call us
1300 363 391

Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST

Suzyasked

Hi guys,
Any reason you haven't introduced hot chocolate pods or which ones would be compatible with my L'OR Barista :)

Philips S.Philips

Hi Suzy, thank you for reaching out to us here.

We'd like to refer you to our product specialists for more information. You can reach them directly on 0800 836 761 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help. :)

Tompatae
Tompatae

Any Nespresso* compatible hot chocolate capsules will fit the L’OR machines and are available in supermarkets.
When I make hot chocolate I just use the milk heater/frother on my L’OR to heat the milk and use regular drinking chocolate powder in the mug, just as easy as a capsule and cheaper.

Thanks for that :)

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare both Philips L'OR Barista Latte