5Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM9012/60
Part of Philips L'OR Barista Latte  4.0 (89)

Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM9012/60

VerifiedMPN:LM9012/60

3 reviews · Statistics

67%33%0%

Product is used
  • Daily (2)
  • Several times a week (1)
Consistency
See the Best Coffee Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Philips L'OR Barista Latte › LM9012/603 reviews
Zelia V.
Zelia V.7 posts
  Verified LM9012/60

I love my L’or coffee machine

Had it for few months and I am really happy .
Very good price and quality. You can use almost any Capsule , including Nespresso . I like that you can even have 2 coffees at the same time . You have 3 options, short, medium or long . The coffee is always hot which is very important .
I am also happy that it has a good water capacity and also it can store many used capsules so no need to clean it every day like it happens with other brands. Really recommend. Their own coffee capsule are also amazing . Not many options, but they are nice. I love the Vanilla one. Show details ·  1
Jane
Jane6 posts
  LM9012/60

Used 6 times a day and so great

Ok, my first pod machine. I like that I can use many different types of pods. I do not like the lor pods.
It’s not too big but I think it’s noisy. I can also choose many size of pour, so that is the biggest bonus. It was a birthday present. Show details ·  1
Richard Woods
Richard WoodsWAPerth, WA
  LM9012/60

The coffee stinks and tastes of burnt plastic

I bought this machine a week ago. We followed the diagramatic instructions and made some coffee. The stench and terrible taste was sickening. Since then we flush through two lungo measures of clear water, and then make our coffee which is not bad though you can still get a slight taste of the stench. Are we doing something wrong? Is there some packaging material stuck inside that we were not informed about? What causes this bad taste and smell? I must point out that when we do the first flush and smell the water it is dreadful. After two flushes it is almost OK. Show details
Philips Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances   DM

No questions yet. Read all questions about Philips L'OR Barista Latte.

Compare all Philips L'OR Barista Latte listings
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Price (RRP) $219$159
Pump Pressure19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar
Input Power1,450 W1,450 W1,450 W1,450 W
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYesYesYes
Water Tank Capacity0.8 L0.8 L1 L1 L
Dimensions 276 x 157 x 402 mm276 x 157 x 402 mm280 x 263 x 400 mm280 x 180 x 400 mm
Weight3.35 kg3.35 kg4.3 kg3.6 kg
Capsule CompatabilityNespresso and OtherNespresso and OtherNespresso and OtherNespresso and Other
Milk FrotherIntegratedIntegratedIntegratedNone
Heat-up Time 60 seconds60 seconds60 seconds60 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYesYesYes
Adjustable Shot QuantityYesYesNoNo
Shot FunctionsEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and Ristretto
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack with RedBlackBlack
Release date
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Awards 20202020