17Philips L'OR Barista Latte

Philips L'OR Barista Latte (page 2)

89 reviews · Statistics

71%12%17%
Product is used
  • Daily (60)
  • Several times a week (16)
  • Rarely (1)
Milk Frothing
See the Best Coffee Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Philips L'OR Barista Latte89 reviews
james m.
james m.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  LM8018/90

Best coffee machine ever!!!

This is my 4th machine and finally one that works straight out of the box. Great capsules and the ability to use Nespresso capsules an added bonus. Makes just perfect coffee for me each and every time. Show details
William Cotter
William CotterSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

love my Lor coffee machine

Beautiful , delicious hot coffee in an instant . The information on recycling of the used pods could be better , but that is my only small quibble , the machine and coffee is A1. Show details ·  1
Lee A.
Lee A.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified LM8014/60

First Coffee Machine (Great for working from home)

I'm actually really impressed.
Simple to use, can double shot or make two coffees at a time which is perfect.

I purchased the coffee machine for $75 so I'm chuffed with it! Show details ·  1

SydneyPaula
SydneyPaulaPenrith7 posts
James
JamesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD56 posts
  Verified LM8018/90
Tompatae
TompataeVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts
  Verified LM8018/90

Perfect coffee every time!

I love this machine it is so easy to use and the coffee is amazing, perfect every time! If as suggested in the instructions you run a shot of hot water into your cup before inserting a pod then the coffee temperature is definitely hot, a perfect drinking temperature.
I bought my machine from Myer and was so impressed that I bought one for my son and his wife who also find it fantastic, so quick and easy to make a great morning coffee, I always want a second cup! Show details ·  2
Chris
ChrisBrisbane31 posts

It's ok

I had the breville branded machines for ~6 years prior to this which were a bit better designed. You didn't have to wait ~10 sec for the machine to turn on before selecting which size coffee you want, just put the pod in and close the lid and off it went. Also, this machine likes to drip a lot more at the end where my old machines didn't, so more waiting around. Coffee does come out a bit hotter otherwise taste is about on par but too early to be sure (im expecting it to be the same). It's larger than some coffee machines also. With the promotion I got it at a good price, in retro if the breville was the same price I would have preferred it but not regretting purchase. Show details
Philips Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances   DM
Cameron J.
Cameron J.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  LM8012/60

Great, convenient and a nice machine

GOOD COFFEE. I purchased this coffee machine not long ago and have loved it from the beginning!

My previous machine was older and struggled to keep its heat & give a rich flavour.

But the L'or barista is great quality and affordable. I would highly recommend getting this as it's perfect for kitchen with a lovely design.

This was so good that I made a review video on it, be sure to check it out if you want to see it being used first. https://youtu.be/p3F3KqOQZcI Show details ·  1

BCRC
BCRCSydney3 posts
  LM8012/60

Convenient, small, and easy to use

As I sometimes prefer my coffee black and strong, the double espresso function is a spot on. I don't have to make two single shot coffees to make up a double shot. I found this very convenient. I also loved the black sleek design. It isn't bulky so it's perfect on your kitchen top. It needs a few 'washes' (use the machine without a capsule) after each use to make sure it clean of coffee. Show details ·  1
Tony8029
Tony8029VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC134 posts

Horrible coffee

I have been a fan of L'or pods over the years so these machines are a big disappointment.

Not only was the coffee lukewarm, it had a very burned taste to it.

This might be a matter of trying different pod flavors however the machine should be hotter than this - lukewarm at best. Show details

Philips Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances   DM
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Great product

The coffee machine is sleek and a great addition to my kitchen. The price is affordable and produces great coffee for what you pay for. Absolutely a fan of the taste of the variety of coffee which you can get from your local supermarket. Never had issues, highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Katie
Katie
  Fair Incentive LM8012/60

Sleek, user friendly, and reliable

Very easy to use, and not bulky like many coffee machines. The L’OR Barista coffee machine is appealing to the eye, and has a nice weight to it. Feels much more luxurious than it’s accessible price point would suggest! The temperature of the coffee is suitable, and the machine produces consistent coffees - you know to expect a speedy, strong coffee every time. Show details ·  1
Family7
Family7VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified LM8012/60

Great coffee machine! Looks lovely in our kitchen

We loved the new machine. It’s a great size for our kitchen bench. Not too large. It’s easy to use and we like that it has removable tray for larger cups. We also love that there are larger pods so you can make two coffees at once or you can have one strong coffee. Easy to clean and great functions for different size coffee amounts. We loved the look of the machine too. Show details ·  1
marie95
marie95NSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified LM8012/60

Amazing coffee machine – can’t live without it

First impression was that this is a beautiful coffee machine! I love the sleek black design with gold accents – so elegant and a stunning addition to my kitchen. The lever and controls are so easy to use and it’s ready to use in seconds after switching it on. My favourite part is that you can brew a double espresso or two single espressos using the XXL L’OR capsules! The coffee is velvety with a rich flavour - yum!! It’s also super easy to clean which is a massive bonus for me.  Show details ·  1
NicoleMaree
NicoleMareeNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive LM8012/60

Definitely recommend this machine to all!

Super impressed by this coffee machine. The design is sleek and elegant and fits perfectly in my small kitchen. The coffee pods also taste rich and smooth! Even my coffee snob husband loved the taste. I’d love to see a compostable pod option in the future. Definitely recommend this machine to all! Show details
Amy P.
Amy P.2 posts
  LM8014/60

Quite simply the best coffee machine

I love how easy this machine is to use and the quality of the coffee is amazing!
I like how you can do 2 coffees at once!
It also has a sleek modern look Show details ·  1
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Philips L'OR Barista Latte compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Tonidee
TonideeNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  LM8014/60

Mornings are better with this product

Absolutely love this machine. It’s easy to use, looks great on my table top and the flavours are just delicious. The coffee it serves every morning is better than cafe made. Every home needs one. Show details ·  1
Jessica31
Jessica31
glww
glww3 posts

Amazing product, super stylish

Loved it. Stylish and contemporary, easy and functional to use. LOVE the milk frother - however, I found the milk a little bit overaerated or stiff. Very impressed; would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
ZakT
ZakT3 posts

Beautiful looking coffee machine

I absolutely love the sleek modern design of the coffee machine. It looks superb in any kitchen setting. I really love the double brew option, so hubby and I can share a coffee at the same time. Compared to other capsule coffee machines, i find the L'OR coffee machine has more cup options to choose from. I also find it froths the milk beautifully. Show details ·  1
theglamwhisperer
theglamwhisperer

Better than a cafe

The coffee machine is easy to use, easy to clean and saves me lots of time being able to make 2 coffees at once. The machine looks so luxe on my counter top as well. Show details ·  1
Amy
AmyACTCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts
  Fair Incentive LM8014/60

Love the double shot capability!

The machine is quite large, but I love being able to brew two coffees at once. The coffee tastes amazing and both me and my husband are much happier with the price point of the pods compared to other brands. Show details ·  1
Yvonne21
Yvonne213 posts
  Fair Incentive LM8012/60

Sleek , easy to use machine

I liked the design of the machine and ease of use, it's super convenient to use and makes a coffee that's comparable to the coffees I usually would make with my manual coffee machine. Ease of cleaning was also a bonus compared to other machines I've used in the past. Show details ·  1
Grace. W
Grace. WNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive LM8014/60

This is the best machine that's affordable, sleek and compatible

I think the machine is very compact and can fit in my small kitchen without taking too much space and it is aesthetically pleasing. I think the cleaning for this machine is great because I don't need to clean it too often which makes it very convenient. Of course the whole concept of this machine makes everything so easy and allows a double shot so that's so amazing. I'm also so happy the set up time was also fast. Moreover the machine is quite affordable. Show details ·  1
Natasha S
Natasha SSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Love my coffee machine

I enjoy the large selection of capsules and the option for a double shot, this is very convenient. The strengths and flavours are perfect , I love the large quality selection. It’s great value for money compared to other brands that I’ve tried.
I love the design and style of the machine, it’s very modern & sophisticated looking. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimNSWIllawarra, NSW

Perfectly easy to use

The coffee was delicious once I found the right strength for me it was number 5 as the rest were too strong and bitter. I found it so easy to use Show details ·  1

TheBlackElegance
TheBlackEleganceVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive LM8018/90

All-in-one modern, sophisticated and affordable coffee machine

On first impression, the coffee machine looks so elegant and sophisticated. It is compact which makes it a good addition to even the smallest of kitchen spaces. It has the option of doing double expressos which is amazing and is also an affordable machine, with a selection of capsules that vary in flavour and coffee intensity. Show details ·  1
TheMelbourneLook
TheMelbourneLook2 posts

Love it so much!

Love the sleek design, also love how you can brew two coffees at once and choose the size of the espresso you’d like to brew. The most stunning machine that fits in with my modern, monochrome kitchen. The quality of coffee is the best I’ve had from a coffee machine at home. Show details ·  1
brie
brieNSWSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified LM8014/60
Hollybrown90
Hollybrown90TASHobart, TAS3 posts

Love this machine!

Wow! The machine looks so sleek and refined in our kitchen. It’s so easy to use, quiet and fast! Consistent coffee and temperature every time! Great range of capsule flavours! Show details ·  1
Marcella
MarcellaNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive LM8014/60

This product can make 2 coffees at once! Perfect!

What I loved the most was the fact you can brew 2 coffees at the same time! This is fantastic! The taste is great too, easy to use and aesthetically speaking, very modern and chic. The material could be a little stronger. This is a machine to buy if: you have more people in your house so it’s easier to make 2 coffees, if you like to match your kitchen with the appliances (it’s a very modern and beautiful machine) and if you enjoy a great variety of coffee types. They also have a recycling program that I found incredible! Well done! Show details ·  1
Leah L
Leah LVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive LM8014/60

Easy to use and great coffee too!!

I have had other coffee machines in the past and never continued to use them as the coffee wasn’t great. As a decaf drinker I find it hard to find a good brew. I love the taste of L’Or decaf pods and love that you can brew 2 x cups at the same time Show details ·  1
Ash B
Ash BVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely amazing!

Love the sleek design plus the double shots feature . Now I can make two cups of coffee at once ! There’s a huge range of coffees as well to choose and perfect strength and smoothness ! Show details ·  1
Becky
Becky2 posts
  Fair Incentive LM8014/60

Amazing and so easy to use!

The machine was really easy to use and I loved the milk frother! It was easy to clean up too. The taste is also amazing and I love the strength of the coffee! Show details ·  1
Justin B
Justin BVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive LM8018/90

My morning ritual!

Thought the coffee machine was very easy to use! The coffee came out fantastic. Perfect for early mornings! The capsules are double shot, which was perfect for me as I love a double shot latte. Show details ·  1
Talisa
TalisaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive LM8012/60

Get your day started with Ease and taste

The machine is amazing! You can do two coffees at once making it easy and less time consuming for those morning coffees with partners or friends. The coffee tastes amazing and fresh and the variety of flavours to choose from is well thought out. The quality is cafe style of not higher and creates a consistent taste. Show details ·  1

SJSJ
SJSJWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified LM8018/90

Stylish machine which makes great coffee

This machine is beautiful! It is sleek and stylish and looks wonderful on my kitchen bench. The gold on black gives it a look of luxury. I really liked that the machine was so easy to use. It simply required taking out of the box. Nothing to assemble or put together. Very easy to use.
The coffee tastes great, and is of high quality for a home brew product. There are many flavours to suit all tastes and even the decaf makes for great drinking.
Unfortunately, I did not receive a machine with a milk frother. I think the frother would be a perfect partner to the machine. Overall, I recommend this machine. Its ability to brew two coffees at a time is so handy and the price is not too high.
(I did receive a reward for my review) Show details
sbv1991
sbv1991
  Fair Incentive LM8014/60

Easy to make great coffee

This is my first pod/capsule coffee machine so I don’t have anything to compare it with but I loved how fast it works. When brewing two coffees at once with the double shot though, the coffee seemed to taste different than if I had used the single shot capsule of the same flavour, as though it wasn’t roasted properly or maybe that was just a bad capsule. Would be great if the nozzles were a little bit further apart because it was hard to fit two normal coffee mugs under there at the same time. Show details ·  1
Ross JJ
Ross JJ
  L'OR Barista Latte

Best coffee machine

Perfect sizing, easy to use and easy to clean. Best of all it makes great coffee. It really can’t be beat and perfect for the home. Loving the LOR Barista Show details ·  1
Charisse
CharisseMelbourne2 posts
  Fair Incentive L'OR Barista Latte

Super easy to use!

The quality of the coffee was amazing and delicious! The quality of the milk was overall great but a bit bubbly. The temperature of the coffee was perfect! Not too hot Show details ·  1

Extra Information