Philips L'OR Barista LM8012/60

Philips L'OR Barista LM8012/60

MPN: LM8012/60

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Bad Quality

mechanism for capsule change blocked - no answer to any email to "Customer Service", all registered with them, so no no data avaliable to transfer to Philips for any gurantee possibilities

Purchased in May 2020.

Manu N.
Manu N.

i am abroard!!! I need aworking email adress!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Manu, thank you for getting back to us. Could you let us know in what country you are now? Then we can share the details of our local Care team with you. We're hoping to hear from you again.

Milk Frother is pointless

The coffee machine is completely poor. The milk frother does about 20ml of milk at a time so you will have a coffee in about 3 goes. L’or customer service is no help at all but will teach you to make a flat white instead of resolving your issue. Be careful of returns as they will make you pay for returning the product for a refund. Fraud and pointless product.

Purchased in March 2021 for $249.00.

Philips S.Philips

Needs time to be efficient.

Purchased in March 2021.

Product is usedRarely
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Philips L'OR Barista LM8012/60 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

William CotterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

love my Lor coffee machine

Beautiful , delicious hot coffee in an instant . The information on recycling of the used pods could be better , but that is my only small quibble , the machine and coffee is A1.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $175.00.

Chris

ChrisBrisbane

It's ok

I had the breville branded machines for ~6 years prior to this which were a bit better designed. You didn't have to wait ~10 sec for the machine to turn on before selecting which size coffee you want, just put the pod in and close the lid and off it went. Also, this machine likes to drip a lot more at the end where my old machines didn't, so more waiting around. Coffee does come out a bit hotter otherwise taste is about on par but too early to be sure (im expecting it to be the same). It's larger than some coffee machines also. With the promotion I got it at a good price, in retro if the breville was the same price I would have preferred it but not regretting purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 for $100.00.

Cameron J.

Cameron J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, convenient and a nice machine.

GOOD COFFEE. I purchased this coffee machine not long ago and have loved it from the beginning!

My previous machine was older and struggled to keep its heat & give a rich flavour.

But the L'or barista is great quality and affordable. I would highly recommend getting this as it's perfect for kitchen with a lovely design.

This was so good that I made a review video on it, be sure to check it out if you want to see it being used first. https://youtu.be/p3F3KqOQZcI

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $139.00.

BCRC

BCRCSydney

Convenient, small, and easy to use.

As I sometimes prefer my coffee black and strong, the double espresso function is a spot on. I don't have to make two single shot coffees to make up a double shot. I found this very convenient. I also loved the black sleek design. It isn't bulky so it's perfect on your kitchen top. It needs a few 'washes' (use the machine without a capsule) after each use to make sure it clean of coffee.

Great product

The coffee machine is sleek and a great addition to my kitchen. The price is affordable and produces great coffee for what you pay for. Absolutely a fan of the taste of the variety of coffee which you can get from your local supermarket. Never had issues, highly recommend.

Philips S.Philips

Sleek, user friendly, and reliable

Very easy to use, and not bulky like many coffee machines. The L’OR Barista coffee machine is appealing to the eye, and has a nice weight to it. Feels much more luxurious than it’s accessible price point would suggest! The temperature of the coffee is suitable, and the machine produces consistent coffees - you know to expect a speedy, strong coffee every time.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Katie, thanks for leaving your thoughts here with us. Great to hear that your L' OR Barista has been a pleasure to you. We wish you many speedy and strong coffee's to come. ;)

Family7

Family7Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great coffee machine! Looks lovely in our kitchen.

We loved the new machine. It’s a great size for our kitchen bench. Not too large. It’s easy to use and we like that it has removable tray for larger cups. We also love that there are larger pods so you can make two coffees at once or you can have one strong coffee. Easy to clean and great functions for different size coffee amounts. We loved the look of the machine too.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, great to hear you are so pleased with the design and user-friendliness of our Barista machine! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences here and enjoy your fresh cups of coffee. :D

marie95

marie95Sydney, NSW

Amazing coffee machine – can’t live without it.

First impression was that this is a beautiful coffee machine! I love the sleek black design with gold accents – so elegant and a stunning addition to my kitchen. The lever and controls are so easy to use and it’s ready to use in seconds after switching it on. My favourite part is that you can brew a double espresso or two single espressos using the XXL L’OR capsules! The coffee is velvety with a rich flavour - yum!! It’s also super easy to clean which is a massive bonus for me.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Marie, thanks for sharing your feedback here. We love hearing that you like the device as much as you do. :-) We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences!

NicoleMaree

NicoleMareeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Definitely recommend this machine to all!

Super impressed by this coffee machine. The design is sleek and elegant and fits perfectly in my small kitchen. The coffee pods also taste rich and smooth! Even my coffee snob husband loved the taste. I’d love to see a compostable pod option in the future. Definitely recommend this machine to all!

Better than a cafe

The coffee machine is easy to use, easy to clean and saves me lots of time being able to make 2 coffees at once. The machine looks so luxe on my counter top as well.

Yvonne21

Yvonne21

Sleek , easy to use machine

I liked the design of the machine and ease of use, it's super convenient to use and makes a coffee that's comparable to the coffees I usually would make with my manual coffee machine. Ease of cleaning was also a bonus compared to other machines I've used in the past.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Yvonne. Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that the convenience of the Barista didn't come at the expense of a great cup of coffee. :) Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Kinds regards,

Talisa

TalisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get your day started with Ease and taste

The machine is amazing! You can do two coffees at once making it easy and less time consuming for those morning coffees with partners or friends. The coffee tastes amazing and fresh and the variety of flavours to choose from is well thought out. The quality is cafe style of not higher and creates a consistent taste.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Talisa. Thanks for the great review. It's lovely to hear you're enjoying a nice cup of coffee from your Barista every morning. Hopefully you'll be enjoying them for some time to come.

Kinds regards,

Shane C.

Shane C.asked

The machine will not turn on when the power button is pressed. No lights either?

Hi there, Shane.

Thanks for leaving this review. We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with your machine. We would like to take a look for you! We assume that you have tried different power outlets, so in that case we would like to take a closer look at this. Could you please reach out to our product experts? You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Terry S.

Terry S.asked

Is it normal for the piercing assy to stay jammed back for 2-3 minutes after ejecting double shot pods?
Thanks, terry.

Michael

To be honest anything is possible with this machine. Really poor quality. I would return if possible

Jeff M

This is possible as the machine tries to cover two functions in one. The other issue is availability of the pods at your local supermarket. Easier, safer and more consistent to just to push the button twice on a regular nespresso machine for your two cups.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. We like to get in touch and see how we can help. You can get in touch with our colleagues via the below number:

Call us
1300 363 391

Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm EST

Karen M.asked

I can not close the lever on my coffee machine. I have emptied the used capsules and there is nothing stuck inside.

William Cotter

Hi Karen , if as you said all used capsules have been emptied and there are no obvious blockages preventing the lever from closing i would suggest you call Philips help line on 1300 363 391. Good luck Bill.

Karen M.

Thanks for the answer bill. I ended up fixing it. I had to push on the plate that pierces the capsule and it fixed it .

William Cotter

Good news , Karen , hope you are enjoying your coffee , i reckon L`OR pods are great. Cheers Bill

See all Philips L'OR Barista LM8012/60 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines