4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1 review
    nooor bla

nooor blajeddah

Fast Results After 4 Treatments , But High Price

I have got the philips lumea bri959 model 9 months ago
    i have used it every tow weeks for 5 sessions and then once a month, I start to see results after the 4 treatments , it have seen 60% hair reduction and i continue to use the device once a month and after 8 treatments I did'n see any noticeable hair in my legs and hands , i didn't use the philips bri959 on my face, maybe i will.
    I like the result i got and i hope this result stay for long,
    I will write update after 6 months from now
    it's somehow pricey but i think it deserve

Philips
    Philips S.Philips
    See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL reviews

Suranshi T.

Suranshi T.asked

Lumea Prestige BRI959/00

Hi is the bri 959 model fda approved ?

Gelo

Geloasked

Lumea Prestige BRI959/00

hi I would like to buy an extra head for my Philips Lumea BRI959 / 00 I dropped the largest head and it broke . can I order a new head?

Philips
    Philips S.Philips

Hello Gelo,

Thanks for your question. We'd be happy to further assist you with your query via phone or WhatsApp. If you're in New Zealand you can call us on 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm or WhatsApp us on +61 435328251 (add number in your WhatsApp contacts) from Monday to Saturday: 09:00am – 09:00pm (chat only). If you're in Australia: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST and Whatsapp is +61 435328251 from Monday to Saturday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST (chat only).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL