Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

BRI956/00, BRI956/60, BRI959/00, etc...

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (5)

One of the best products I’ve bought.

I am so happy I’ve bought this machine instead of waisting more time and money at beauty salons.
At salons you need to wait 6-8 weeks in between appointments and they can be very costly. Using this machine at home means you can use it every 2-3 night meaning you get really fast results and this product works so good. I’m really happy with my purchase.

Purchased in November 2020 for $350.00.

Faulty product very disappointing

After 3 treatments all of the intensity lights started flashing at the same time, I have tried re-setting the device (turning it off, unplugging it, etc) and have tried letting it cool down for a while but whenever I turn it back on the lights begin flashing again. A very disappointing product.

Purchased in May 2018 for $400.00.

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A worthwhile investment

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $799.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Prestige IPL compares to other IPL Machines

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased in April 2020 at Shaver Shop.

Priya

PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Significant reduction in hair growth

I have used the Phillips IPL Prestige on my legs and on my arms. I made sure I have completed the recommended four sessions with two weeks gap in between the sessions. I must say my hair growth has reduced almost by 80% after the first four sessions. I have been irregular in the last 3-4 months. However, I am impressed to see that the hair hasn’t grown back much. I’m very happy with the purchase. This can be used plugged in or without connecting to the power source. Noticed that it’s quicker to use when plugged in.

Purchased in February 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $500.00.

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL reviews

Cosete

Coseteasked

Lumea Prestige IPL

Hi! I bought my machine in February 2021, I used the machine twice and there were marks on the machine's glass window. And I don't know if I should continue using it, if the machine has any problems?

Hello,
Thank you for submitting a review. We always recommend cleaning properly after use. This meaning: (1) unplugging and letting the device cool down, (2) removing the attachment of your IPL, (3) with a damp cloth cleaning through both the attachment and the light exit screen, and (4) storing device and attachment in a dust free place after the parts are dry.

If there are other particular worries as to the nature of these marks, we'd like to refer you to our product team for more information. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Lin M

Lin Masked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Can the Lumea prestige 1956 be used with a US power adapter?

zhraaraad84

zhraaraad84asked

Lumea Prestige IPL

Hi , i have used Lumea once and get good results but during the second section I did mistake that I was using the bikini head on my leg , and I’m worrying now if that will be dangerous on my skin or will affect on my leg hairs treatment badly ?
And should i do the section with the body head again or not ?
Pls answer me !!!

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

Philips advertises the Lumea Prestige as its most effective IPL machine, offering effective and gentle hair removal.

This premium model certainly has a high number of features, including options for either corded and portable use, Sense IQ technology, a Smart Skin sensor to detect skin tone, and four precision attachments designed with tailored programs for underarms, face (chin, upper lip and jawline), bikini and body (arms, legs and face).

There are even pictures of the corresponding body area on the attachment caps for convenience. You can also manage your treatments using the Philips Lumea IPL app.

Philips recommends, according to its website, that you ‘carry out the first four treatments every two weeks, and the next eight treatments every four weeks. After 12 treatments you can enjoy six months of hair-free smooth skin.’

Of interest, the Prestige Lumea has also been awarded 5/5 stars by beautyheaven.com.au.

Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

No reviews yet
CategoryIPL MachinesIPL MachinesIPL MachinesIPL Machines
Price (RRP) $799.00$799.00$799.00$799.00
FeaturesSkin Tone SensorCordlessSkin Tone SensorSkin Tone Sensor
Target Areas Bikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and Underarms
Power Settings5
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL