Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

BRI956/00, BRI956/60, BRI959/00, etc...

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
Bee

BeeSydney, NSW

FAULTY ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED

I posted a review on here last year and nobody bothered to get back to me.
They deleted my review this has me thinking that they probably do this on a regular deleting all the negative comments. This is not right people deserve to know the true facts. I don’t want anyone to waste money like I did. I spent so much and in the end it was for nothing.
Used it a couple times and then one day all three lights started flashing I tried googling and YouTube to see if anyone else had the issue. Turns out it’s a known issue they just don’t want you to know about. Very disappointed. If your going to buy it atleast wait until it’s on special. I was an idiot and I bought it full price. I spent my savings on this trash

Purchased in November 2020 at Myer for $799.00.

Faulty product very disappointing

After 3 treatments all of the intensity lights started flashing at the same time, I have tried re-setting the device (turning it off, unplugging it, etc) and have tried letting it cool down for a while but whenever I turn it back on the lights begin flashing again. A very disappointing product.

Purchased in May 2018 for $400.00.

Causes IrritationNo
Philips S.Philips

Waste of money and time !

I have a skin tone type IV-V (mid brown) Wich is within the recommendations of this machine and that didn’t work at all . That was only showing that was not suitable for my skin

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for $689.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Prestige IPL compares to other IPL Machines

Manisha

ManishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Below average product and pathetic customer service

I followed all the instruction for the products but was left with burn marks all over my hands and leg after first use.I contacted customer service but did not get any assistance rather than waiting for months with burn marks to get a response that did not make any difference to what i went through. Never ever going to buy any product or recommend Philips solely due to pathetic customer service.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop for $399.00.

Causes IrritationYes
See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL reviews

Cosete

Coseteasked

Lumea Prestige IPL

Hi! I bought my machine in February 2021, I used the machine twice and there were marks on the machine's glass window. And I don't know if I should continue using it, if the machine has any problems?

Hello,
Thank you for submitting a review. We always recommend cleaning properly after use. This meaning: (1) unplugging and letting the device cool down, (2) removing the attachment of your IPL, (3) with a damp cloth cleaning through both the attachment and the light exit screen, and (4) storing device and attachment in a dust free place after the parts are dry.

If there are other particular worries as to the nature of these marks, we'd like to refer you to our product team for more information. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Lin M

Lin Masked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Can the Lumea prestige 1956 be used with a US power adapter?

zhraaraad84

zhraaraad84asked

Lumea Prestige IPL

Hi , i have used Lumea once and get good results but during the second section I did mistake that I was using the bikini head on my leg , and I’m worrying now if that will be dangerous on my skin or will affect on my leg hairs treatment badly ?
And should i do the section with the body head again or not ?
Pls answer me !!!

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

Philips advertises the Lumea Prestige as its most effective IPL machine, offering effective and gentle hair removal.

This premium model certainly has a high number of features, including options for either corded and portable use, Sense IQ technology, a Smart Skin sensor to detect skin tone, and four precision attachments designed with tailored programs for underarms, face (chin, upper lip and jawline), bikini and body (arms, legs and face).

There are even pictures of the corresponding body area on the attachment caps for convenience. You can also manage your treatments using the Philips Lumea IPL app.

Philips recommends, according to its website, that you ‘carry out the first four treatments every two weeks, and the next eight treatments every four weeks. After 12 treatments you can enjoy six months of hair-free smooth skin.’

Of interest, the Prestige Lumea has also been awarded 5/5 stars by beautyheaven.com.au.

Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

No reviews yet
CategoryIPL MachinesIPL MachinesIPL MachinesIPL Machines
Price (RRP) $799.00$799.00$799.00$799.00
FeaturesSkin Tone SensorCordlessSkin Tone SensorSkin Tone Sensor
Target Areas Bikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and Underarms
Power Settings5
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL