Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

BRI956/00, BRI956/60, BRI959/00, etc...

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased in April 2020 at Shaver Shop.

Causes IrritationNo

Good, but caused hives

Purchased in March 2020.

Causes IrritationYes
nooor bla

nooor blajeddah

Fast Results After 4 Treatments , But High Price

I have got the philips lumea bri959 model 9 months ago
i have used it every tow weeks for 5 sessions and then once a month, I start to see results after the 4 treatments , it have seen 60% hair reduction and i continue to use the device once a month and after 8 treatments I did'n see any noticeable hair in my legs and hands , i didn't use the philips bri959 on my face, maybe i will.
I like the result i got and i hope this result stay for long,
I will write update after 6 months from now
it's somehow pricey but i think it deserve

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Prestige IPL compares to other IPL Machines

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL reviews

Cosete

Coseteasked

Lumea Prestige IPL

Hi! I bought my machine in February 2021, I used the machine twice and there were marks on the machine's glass window. And I don't know if I should continue using it, if the machine has any problems?

Hello,
Thank you for submitting a review. We always recommend cleaning properly after use. This meaning: (1) unplugging and letting the device cool down, (2) removing the attachment of your IPL, (3) with a damp cloth cleaning through both the attachment and the light exit screen, and (4) storing device and attachment in a dust free place after the parts are dry.

If there are other particular worries as to the nature of these marks, we'd like to refer you to our product team for more information. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Lin M

Lin Masked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Can the Lumea prestige 1956 be used with a US power adapter?

zhraaraad84

zhraaraad84asked

Lumea Prestige IPL

Hi , i have used Lumea once and get good results but during the second section I did mistake that I was using the bikini head on my leg , and I’m worrying now if that will be dangerous on my skin or will affect on my leg hairs treatment badly ?
And should i do the section with the body head again or not ?
Pls answer me !!!

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

Philips advertises the Lumea Prestige as its most effective IPL machine, offering effective and gentle hair removal.

This premium model certainly has a high number of features, including options for either corded and portable use, Sense IQ technology, a Smart Skin sensor to detect skin tone, and four precision attachments designed with tailored programs for underarms, face (chin, upper lip and jawline), bikini and body (arms, legs and face).

There are even pictures of the corresponding body area on the attachment caps for convenience. You can also manage your treatments using the Philips Lumea IPL app.

Philips recommends, according to its website, that you ‘carry out the first four treatments every two weeks, and the next eight treatments every four weeks. After 12 treatments you can enjoy six months of hair-free smooth skin.’

Of interest, the Prestige Lumea has also been awarded 5/5 stars by beautyheaven.com.au.

Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL

No reviews yet
CategoryIPL MachinesIPL MachinesIPL MachinesIPL Machines
Price (RRP) $799.00$799.00$799.00$799.00
FeaturesSkin Tone SensorCordlessSkin Tone SensorSkin Tone Sensor
Target Areas Bikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and UnderarmsBikini, Body / Legs, Face and Underarms
Power Settings5
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL