Philips Lumea Prestige SC 2007/2009

Philips Lumea Prestige SC 2007/2009

SC2009, SC2007

IPL Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of ipl machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.3

Sarah39Perth, WA

Very Happy with Product

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Battery died after 15 months

As above - have contacted place of purchase who are only replacing but I want a refund so I am now speaking to the ACCC as it is a known fault; is major and I certainly would not have purchased the product f I had known the high chance of the battery failing. I think Phillips is being irresponsible for continuing to sell this product with the faulty battery and especially when it is so exspensive!

Sammy

I have done that and customer service agent was quite rude and unhelpful - referred me back to place of purchase. This is a dodgy product and should not be n stores. The only solution I will be happy with is a refund.

HASTI

HASTIBudapest

battery !

Hi ! Im using my Philips Lumea Prestige for about a year now and i absolutely love it ! it was working nicely until this morning when i tried to turn it on or charge it but its not working ! nothing ! Im using my Lumea every week so it was not turned off for a while or something like that ! i wonder if you could help me because i cant imagine my life without this awesome device ! btw Im from Hungary.

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Prestige SC 2007/2009 compares to other IPL Machines

Dana.

Dana.asked

Lumea Prestige SC 2007/2009

Unfortunately hair grew back after 9 month of usage.
    I never missed a treatment i'm following all the application's instructions and i have a white skin with black hair.
    I was super happy with the results until this month i noticed hair growing back on my legs, underarms and some of the facial hairs as well.
    Im not sure but i thought this devise's results last!
    is this device permanent treatment? do i have to use it forever? it just delays the period of hair growing? I shaved for my treatment two weeks ago and now i got hair all over my legs again? is that normal?

Sarah39

I use the same device and I had very hairy legs for a female including my bikini line and underarms and my hair has not grown back in any areas and it has been well over a year now that I haven't had to barely use it at all or do any hair removal so it is permanent but you do need to use it a few times initially and it will just get less and less. I probably get a stray hair here and there but otherwise, I am completely hair free . Keep using it, I can't remember how many times I had to use it to completely get rid of my hair but it is worth it and certainly a lot cheaper than going to a professional. I also didn't bother shaving beforehand (once my hair was a lot less - I certainly had to shave at the start as it could burn if you didn't), so maybe once you have a lot less hair, don't shave before you use it - it is still just as effective and at least then you can see the areas you need to do.

Hi, Dana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear you're not quite happy with the results of your Lumea Prestige. However, 100% permanent hair removal is highly unlikely, Regardless of whether IPL is used at home or at a salon, regular maintenance will always be required to keep the skin fully hair-free. The Lumea is thus intended to use on a regular basis (i.e. according to the schedule provided). To maintain hair-free skin, we recommend repeating the Lumea treatment every four to eight weeks. For more information, we'd like to refer you to the FAQ page of the Lumea: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/SC2009_00/lumea-ipl-hair-removal-device/support. You can always also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. We hope this is helpful. Should you have any further questions, just let us know.

Leena

Leenaasked

Lumea Prestige SC2007

Hi!I heard that sc2007 is discontinued by Philips,if yes why is it so? Because I was to about buy sc2007
    regards

Hi there,

Thanks for the interest in the SC2007. How odd to hear that your heard that this model was being discontinued, because our website shows a retailer where it still can be purchased: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/SC2007_00/lumea-ipl-hair-removal-device. At the moment, it is out of stock, though, so we advise you to get in touch with the retailer and ask them when it should be back in. Hope this helps!

Nada K

Nada Kasked

Lumea Prestige SC2009

Hello, I purchased lumia prestige

Model SC2009/60

I bought it few months ago and today was my first use for the device

It worked just fine and I had to charge it again, after charging and starting my laser session again it worked for awhile then suddenly in the middle of the session the green light ( ready light )stopped working

The device is still running and I can hear the sound but no ready sign so I’m unable to use it again

I live in the Middle East but I need to know what’s the possible cause of the problem and what should I do?

Hi Nada,

Thanks for reaching out about this. Concerning this situation we would certainly recommend to get in touch with a local product expert, as they might be able to help you best. You could find the appropriate contact through http://philips.com/support/, but you're also welcome to reach out to us on social media. We'll gladly get you in touch with the Middle Eastern team over there as well.

In any case, we hope to talk to you soon to figure this out.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives