Philips Nosetrimmer Series 5000 NT5175/16

Listing monitored by Philips

1 review
    AshSydney, NSW

Best Nose & Beard trimmer

I bought this product after trying different brands. I found this product to be extremely safe to operate and maintain. Might be slightly expensive but its worth it provided you can afford to be careless while using as it will NOT give surprising cuts or pain in the sensitive areas like ears and nose. The product comes with attachments to trim your eyebrows (short/ medium/ long hair length) and a beard trimmer.
    Strongly recommend for all age groups specially senior citizens.

Philips
    Philips S.Philips

george m.
    george m.asked

how much is the clippers and do you sell the product

Hi George,
    I do not sell this product. I am a consumer and write independent opinion pieces based on my experience. This product is available for AUD22+ from shavers shop depending on the number of attachments you need.

Philips
    Philips S.Philips

Hi there George, thank you for your interest in our product. Unfortunately the NT5175/16 nosetrimmer is currently discontinued, therefore is not possible to purchase it, we are sorry. For more information, you can get in touch with our Consumer Care team. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryMen's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers