Philips PerfectCare Elite Silence GC9642

• Product is used
  • Safety

PoliSydney, NSW

Good at first !!!

Purchased at The Good Guys.

MrsC

MrsCPerth, WA

Iron Broke - 6 Weeks In For Repair and Still Waiting

Irons well, however it just stopped producing steam, which is very disappointing considering the price of the iron. I took it in for repair as it is under warranty and told it would take 2 to 2.5 weeks to repair. It is now 6 weeks and Phillips repairs are still waiting on a part. At no point have I been contacted to be advised of the delay. Each time I have queried when it will be ready I have been told another 1 to 1.5 weeks. Poor customer service.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $450.00.

See all Philips PerfectCare Elite Silence GC9642 reviews

Hanoasked

Water boiling

Huh j j

Bnnnn

Hanoasked

The water boiling inside what I can do to solve this problem

Hi there Hano,

Thank you reaching out to us. We think it should not be a problem, but to be sure we kindly advise you contact our product team directly at 0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm or 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST. Our colleagues there will be happy and able to help you out!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

shunil

shunilasked

I have the same problem. The steam generator does not deliver steam when the button is pressed. We regularly clean the descale and it has just stopped working. Tried to clean the descale and emptied the water and refilled. Worked for a day and stopped again.

Mark
Mark

Hi, Fortunately I have not experienced this problem have you tried the manufacturer's assistance line or similar? Apologies I cannot be of assistance.

Cheers,

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear you've ran into some trouble with your PerfectCare Elite. For further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our product specialists at 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand), so they can take a closer look at it for you.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips PerfectCare Elite Silence GC9642 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators