Philips PicoPix Max

Philips PicoPix Max

2.5

JohnSydney, NSW

Aweful. Still haven't received the product

After multiple attempts of emailing philips.projector.eu@screenio.com and emailings bouncing back I do notmknow where my projector is and nobody seems to be able to help. Every time I call the projector Australia number and get through approximately after 8pm the same guy says all he can do is pass on the message to his supervisor but the email that he gave me does not work.

In backerkit I'm told that the unit has been delivered but I never received it. When I contacted the courier company Fastway (supposed to be TNT) they were just as bad. They told me that unit was returned to sender and not Philips but some Mobilemojone shop is Cambrammata.

Is this a scam? It certainly feels like one...

Purchased in July 2019 at Indigogo for A$600.00.

John

If you can't get hold of your colleagues. What chance do customers have? Happy for someone to call me throughmprivate message to resolve. I'll.share my number there.

Binay Shrestha

Binay ShresthaPerth, WA

Good for the first projector

It’s a portable projector but definitely not a pocket projector. In a normal mode you need to plug in to the power in less than 2 hours. Brightness wise it’s awesome.

Thomas H.

Thomas H.asked

Re:Philips PicoPix Max: PPX620:
After I had watched News and Music files on the YouTube default application (sound and picture were both good), I tried to watch some videos on a USB stick - picture was good, sound a bit muted. However since then there is NO sound from any of the default applications (though picture quality remains good).

Philips S.Philips

H Thomas. Thanks for flagging this here. It's unfortunate to hear you're having some issues with your PicoPix Max. We'd like to find out how we can assist with this, and recommend reaching out at +61488845542.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives