Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Philips Premium Analog Airfryer Questions & Answers

HD9621/11 (Black), HD9630/21 (White), HD9721/21 (White), HD9621/41 (Cashmere)

34 questions from our users

Margaret F.

Margaret F.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Does the pizza attachment fit this air fryer. Thank you.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Margaret, thank you for your question. You can find all optional accessories for the HD9630/21 on this page: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9630_21/premium-airfryer-xxl. For more information, we advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST).

Helen

Helenasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Can the appliance operator in the cavity of an under bench traditional standard sized oven?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Helen, thank you for your question. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi, I have had my Air Fryer for approximately 3 months and all the numbers have worn off around the control. I have had to put marks on to tell me the approx time. It is a bit concerning that the numbers have gone and therefore I am now guessing the time. Should this have happened and is there anything I can do?

Cassie
Cassie

I have just encountered the same issue! With the same model. Only had it for two weeks!

Hi Rebecca and Cassie,
Thank you for reaching out. How unfortunate to hear the numbers on your Airfryers have worn off. Of course this is not the quality we want to deliver. Please feel free to contact our support team, so they can have a look into the issue and assist you with this. You can reach them on (AU) 1300 363 391 or (NZ) 0800 658 224. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Gray

Grayasked

Premium Analog Airfryer

What attachments (and their code)can I buy to fit in this airfryer?

Hi there Gray,

Thank you for your message. The cooking surface is available for this model: HD9904/00. If you have any further questions, you can also reach out to us by phone at 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Nurasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Hi, my son cooked fatty steak in the fryer and the fats burned and stuck on the basket. My kids used harsh sponge to clean it and removed the black coating. Where can I replace the frying basket.

Jenny
Jenny

I am not sure but I think if you call Phillips customer service center to ask then they will tell you where you can buy new basket

Thanks Jenny

Philips S.Philips

Hi Nur, thanks for reaching out here. What a pity to hear the coating of your Airfryer pan got damaged. As Jenny already mentioned, we indeed recommend reaching out by phone for support. You can call us on 1300 363 391.

Huong. NG

Huong. NGasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Do you have the model Philips Airfryer Premium XXL HD9630/20? What does it mean for the numbers on the Name of each product?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Huong, this is the model number of the product. HD9630/20 is the European counterpart of HD9630/21, and therefore, has the same exact functions. Hope this answers your question. Should you need any further assistance, you can reach our product team directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Mohamed O.

Mohamed O.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

what is the Voltage and frequency for this model ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Mohamed, thank you for getting in touch. This model has a voltage of 240V and a frequency of 50Hz. Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Steve B.

Steve B.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I have my XXL air fryer for about 3 months now and is the latest edition to my air fryer collection, I have 2 of the original air fryers. I have noticed that the numbers have now worn off around the timer dial to the extent I cannot read them any longer. I have manually put marks where I could make out where the original marks were but I'm sure this shouldn't be necessary. Is there a solution to the wearing numbers issue.
Regards

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your question here. We're sorry to hear the numbers have worn off, that shouldn't be happening. We can imagine how inconvenient this must be, and would like to bring you in contact with our product team, to see what they can do for you. Could you reach out to us on social media (Twitter: @Philips or Facebook)? Alternatively, you could reach out to us by phone: AU: 1300 363 391, NZ: 0800 658 224. That way our product specialists can look into the options.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Christina M.

Christina M.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Can you cook without the basket (I have read somewhere ‘yes’ but there would be a gap where the handle normal sits).

Philips S.Philips

Hello, Christina. It is possible to cook without the basket. However, you should not put food directly on the base of the air fryer because it might hinder the air fryer's fan from circulating the air properly, but you could use a pan or any other accessory that can be used in a regular convection oven or microwave.

We hope this was helpful, but do let us know if there is anything else you would like to know about your AirFryer.

Christina M.

Christina M.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Can you cook without the basket

Adammg1
Adammg1

Philips S.Philips

Hello, Christina. As Adam already said, it is possible to cook without the basket. However, you should not put food directly on the base of the air fryer because it might hinder the air fryer's fan from circulating the air properly, but you could use a pan or any other accessory that can be used in a regular convection oven or microwave.

Kerri-Anne W.

Kerri-Anne W.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I am like so many other people on here in that I have had my air fryer for a couple of weeks and I absolutely love it but the numbers are already wearing off! As this is a known issue, are Philips not able to send stickers that can be put around the dial for when the numbers wear off? I have a disability and I love being able to use my air fryer and cook for my family but I find this aspect disappointing. We can't afford to go up a level to the digital model, as we bought ours when it was on sale and simply don't have the money. Realistically, though, we shouldn't have to. The timer numbers should not be gone, especially not after two weeks!

Hi Kerri-Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us - two weeks sounds like an unusually short amount of time for the numbers on the panel of your airfryer to wear out. We're very happy to hear that you've been enjoying the appliance itself so far, and we'd like to see if there is anything we can do to make this better for you. Would you mind giving us a call at 1300 363 391, or sending us a message on one of our social media pages (Facebook or Twitter @PhilipsCare)? Our colleagues would be happy to check the possibilities for you. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

Ela
Ela

What a poor response, Philips. I rang Philips this morning with the same issue and was just told to exchange it for a new one...why are these being sold with such a fault? Mine is 3 weeks old.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that your device is not functioning correctly. We would like to look into it further. At your earliest convenience, please feel free to reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391. Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us on social media. We’re available 24/7 on Facebook (https://philips.to/fb247) and Twitter (https://philips.to/tw247). One of our colleagues will then try their best to help you. Hope to speak to you soon.

Ingrid

Ingridasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I already have the HD9621/41 which I love and especially the Grey colour. Does HD9721 also come in Grey or another colour other than White. I would like to buy another analogue model for the caravan.

MicDaMan
MicDaMan

There are a couple of Black Versions availble in different models.
Check out the Goodguys website. There is a HD9621/11 and HD9621/11

I have the Digital XXL in black, and I know that it is also available in analogue as well. It's much bigger than the others.

LeighLeighasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9721/21 (White)

I bought the product at Myer on 5/5/2019. Loved it.1. But 1 issue. Where the vent is at the back, it has turned light brown even when I cleaned this every time. Can you assist? 2. also, can you tell me where I can buy assessories for this HD9721/21. I looked online but don't know which ones I can buy that would fit this airfryer. Thanks

Helen Hirst
Helen Hirst

I wipe ours over with a chux cloth. All my accessories I buy from Good Guys. Roasting pan is sometimes on Special.

LeighLeigh

HI Helen. Thanks for responding. I cleaned ours with Chux cloth too, and even with a bit of Jif, but it still not back to the white colour. I checked at Good Guy for assessories, but they don't have assessories for HD9721/21 and they suggested I contact Philips on this channel. Is HD9721 your model too Helen?

Hi there Leigh,

Thanks for your questions! As for the accessories, it's important to check if they're compatible with the model number of your Viva Collection. In this case, that's HD9721.
Regarding the light brown vent, we kindly ask you to reach out to us via phone: 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). If you prefer, you can also contact us on Social Media (@PhilipsCare on Twitter). Then we can investigate this further for you. :-)

We hope to hear from you there!

Grover B.

Grover B.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

how many ltrs is the cooking oven?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Grover, thanks for your question and interest in the Airfryer! We looked into it for you, and the capacity of the basket is 1.4kg. :-) We hope this helps and please let us know if you have any further questions, we'd be happy to answer them.

brooklans

brooklansasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Hi. Can I use a little olive oil, or other true oils, in place of spray. I’m cautious about spray oils. Cheers

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking this. It is possible to use any kind of oil which is suitable for grilling, baking, roasting or frying. However, we do recommend to be aware of cold-pressed oil, because this is not suitable. This type of oil can burn at high temperatures.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us on one our social media channels (Facebook and/or Twitter @PhilipsCare) or by phone (AU 1300 363 391, NZ 0800 658 224).

Butterfly

Butterflyasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

How many lbs, Liters or quarts is this air fryer?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your question and interest in the Airfryer! We looked the information up for you, and the capacity is 0.8kg. We hope this answers your question and please feel free to let us know if anything else comes to mind. :-)

Uaskd4it

Uaskd4itasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Is it OK to cook small portions with a fryer this size on occasion?

Annasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

have a brand newHD9621, Christmas gift. Cannot remove the basket , no matter how hard we press on button when trying to ift out. Any ideas?

Corey
Corey

We just pushed the button in, and then lift up. If that’s not working, the mechanism in yours might be faulty.

JoelB
JoelB

I think your product is faulty if the button doesn't release the basket

Ann

Thanks! Reaching that conclusion also:)

Barbaraasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

How do I change from Fahrenheit to Celsius?

alec93
alec93

Check this link, Barbara

Hi there,

Thanks for asking! On the page Alec mentioned above, you can convert Fahrenheit to Celsius. Happy frying!

Barbara

I’m sorry but the answer does not really apply. I already know I can convert it but want my Airfryer to be showing the correct temperature

Tony J

Tony Jasked

Premium Compact Analog HD9621/11 (Black)

Why won't my viva switch off when the basket is remove to flip contents?

Byll
Byll

Maybe because of the timer hasn't finshed. It only turns off when the timer is finshed. Also an easy way to clean the machine when cold tip upside down and with a cold damp cloth just wipe the element over. Hope this helps you out.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. Removing the basket when flipping contents doesn't lead to the appliance turning off. Just like Byll said, when the timer hasn't turned off, the Airfryer is still set to prepare food. We hope this helps!

Squid
Squid

Because it's not meant to, otherwise the temperature would reduce too much each time you open the drawer. If it bothers you, just switch it off at the wall, then switch it back on when you've finished flipping.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives