Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Love my air fryer!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I love our air fryer, it’s the best appliance I have ever brought. It cooks so much faster than putting your food in a normal oven. Has last us 5 years and still going strong!! Easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys for A$150.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Anestassia, thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to hear that you're happy with your Airfryer! If you have any questions, feel free to ask it.

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent choice

I am very satisfied with this philips airfrier due to nice colour and big enough to coom in once for family and nice design
Very good and handy for frozen food and fried food
Also easy to clean because the part of this airfrier can be taken out and cleaned individually

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$279.00.

Dianne Nicholson

Dianne NicholsonMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic essential kitchen equipment

I use my air fryer for roast dinners, frozen meals and normally fried foods .Incredible rarely use any oil at all very occassionally I use very small amount of oil. Prior to buying this machine I was intrigued by the thought of an air fryer now I have one I use it very often and it cooks the food quickly and beautifully! Man only regret is that I didn't buy it earlier.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$120.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

Vai Pasikala

Vai PasikalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than a oven and microwave

I find it so much faster and it’s not soggy when heated in a microwave and crispy like an oven baked pie! I use it for everything I wanted cooked quickly

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for A$120.00.

ihaia.riki.and.i

ihaia.riki.and.iSydney, NSW

Life changing appliance!

Fast even cooking, versatility and easy clean up! Can cook anything! Would love one larger that fits meat and veg together, or multiple levels to cook various things at once!

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! We're happy you're liking the airfryer and your feedback is duly noted.

Kind Regards,

Sion

SionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, great for cooking without much cleaning afterward

Very easy to use and food comes out perfectly fried/grilled as advertised, happy with the product

Pro:
1. Food are cooked perfectly as advertised
2. Easy and not much to clean afterwards (good for lazy people like me)
3. Doesn't take long to heat up

Cons:
1. It makes loud buzzing sound while it's cooking (not great when you try to cook but want to be quiet at night)
2. Size is small and can't fit too many food at once
3. Does use quite a lot of electricity

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for A$207.20.

Product is used Several times a week

So convenient and versatile!

I love my Airfryer! I’m all about healthy cooking so this has been perfect for me as you use none to minimal oil. Food comes out tender and crispy and it’s so convenient! Size wise this would be perfect for 2 people so it’s a shame as I need to feed a family of 4, so would definitely recommend going for There larger size. It would be very easy to clean if using a dish washer but I don’t use one so it was a bit harder for me and took some time to get the grease and stains off. Overall such a great appliance and have been using it to bake, grill and fry!

Very easy to use!

I like how fast the Airfryer heats up in comparison to an oven. It’s very impressive that no oil is needed to cook using it. It is amazing how perfectly my crispy pork belly turned out in this. Find it very easy to use and easy to clean by just putting it in the dishwasher. Would be fantastic if the cord can be a bit more longer.

Bee

Bee

Love my Airfryer!

I absolutely love my airfryer! It’s the quickest to roast, bake and grill food and I love how much time (and oil!) it has saved me. Also love how much more healthier my meals are without the use of oil.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

We just love hearing that! Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences, and we're glad they have been pretty good ones. :-)

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

kissayer

kissayerSydney, NSW

Fast, effective and so easy to use!

My oven takes hours to heat up and always feels like a waste when heating or cooking a meal for one or two - so after purchasing my Mum and air fryer for Christmas a few years ago and hearing her rave about it, I knew an air fryer was the perfect solution.

I love that it takes just minutes to heat up and often cuts the cooking time down by half. This new model is much easier to clean with its removable parts and is so easy to use. Highly recommended!

brie

brieSydney, NSW

Time Saving Sorcery

JanSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent machine - but disappointed with the Numbers on Dial rubbing off!!!

I love this machine, it cooks everything perfectly and I would be lost without it.
However - I am really disappointed with the quality of the Dial system... the numbers (timing numbers) have rubbed off the face of the appliance... I have not used any chemicals and do not touch or rub the numbers when using the dial... It is a POOR design flaw.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$339.00.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I love the fact I don't need to use oil it's so much healthier for me and my family my 13yr old son can use it without me worrying he will get burnt by oil I hate tho how often it gets oilie inside although it's easy to clean

Purchased in January 2017 at Target Northland .

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Margaret F.

Margaret F.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Does the pizza attachment fit this air fryer. Thank you.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Margaret, thank you for your question. You can find all optional accessories for the HD9630/21 on this page: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9630_21/premium-airfryer-xxl. For more information, we advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST).

Helen

Helenasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Can the appliance operator in the cavity of an under bench traditional standard sized oven?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Helen, thank you for your question. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi, I have had my Air Fryer for approximately 3 months and all the numbers have worn off around the control. I have had to put marks on to tell me the approx time. It is a bit concerning that the numbers have gone and therefore I am now guessing the time. Should this have happened and is there anything I can do?

Cassie
Cassie

I have just encountered the same issue! With the same model. Only had it for two weeks!

Hi Rebecca and Cassie,
Thank you for reaching out. How unfortunate to hear the numbers on your Airfryers have worn off. Of course this is not the quality we want to deliver. Please feel free to contact our support team, so they can have a look into the issue and assist you with this. You can reach them on (AU) 1300 363 391 or (NZ) 0800 658 224. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives