Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

smartie

smartieSA, 5043

Great but fading issues on dial

It makes my life so easy as I can cook lots of different things including meats.
The only the problem is that the numbers on dial has been fading so quickly.

Purchased in February 2020 at The goodguys for $299.00.

Love my air fryer!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I love our air fryer, it’s the best appliance I have ever brought. It cooks so much faster than putting your food in a normal oven. Has last us 5 years and still going strong!! Easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys for $150.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Anestassia, thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to hear that you're happy with your Airfryer! If you have any questions, feel free to ask it.

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent choice

I am very satisfied with this philips airfrier due to nice colour and big enough to coom in once for family and nice design
Very good and handy for frozen food and fried food
Also easy to clean because the part of this airfrier can be taken out and cleaned individually

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $279.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

Dianne Nicholson

Dianne NicholsonMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic essential kitchen equipment

I use my air fryer for roast dinners, frozen meals and normally fried foods .Incredible rarely use any oil at all very occassionally I use very small amount of oil. Prior to buying this machine I was intrigued by the thought of an air fryer now I have one I use it very often and it cooks the food quickly and beautifully! Man only regret is that I didn't buy it earlier.

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

Vai Pasikala

Vai PasikalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than a oven and microwave

I find it so much faster and it’s not soggy when heated in a microwave and crispy like an oven baked pie! I use it for everything I wanted cooked quickly

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for $120.00.

ihaia.riki.and.i

ihaia.riki.and.iSydney, NSW

Life changing appliance!

Fast even cooking, versatility and easy clean up! Can cook anything! Would love one larger that fits meat and veg together, or multiple levels to cook various things at once!

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! We're happy you're liking the airfryer and your feedback is duly noted.

Kind Regards,

Sion

SionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, great for cooking without much cleaning afterward

Very easy to use and food comes out perfectly fried/grilled as advertised, happy with the product

Pro:
1. Food are cooked perfectly as advertised
2. Easy and not much to clean afterwards (good for lazy people like me)
3. Doesn't take long to heat up

Cons:
1. It makes loud buzzing sound while it's cooking (not great when you try to cook but want to be quiet at night)
2. Size is small and can't fit too many food at once
3. Does use quite a lot of electricity

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $207.20.

Product is usedSeveral times a week

So convenient and versatile!

I love my Airfryer! I’m all about healthy cooking so this has been perfect for me as you use none to minimal oil. Food comes out tender and crispy and it’s so convenient! Size wise this would be perfect for 2 people so it’s a shame as I need to feed a family of 4, so would definitely recommend going for There larger size. It would be very easy to clean if using a dish washer but I don’t use one so it was a bit harder for me and took some time to get the grease and stains off. Overall such a great appliance and have been using it to bake, grill and fry!

Very easy to use!

I like how fast the Airfryer heats up in comparison to an oven. It’s very impressive that no oil is needed to cook using it. It is amazing how perfectly my crispy pork belly turned out in this. Find it very easy to use and easy to clean by just putting it in the dishwasher. Would be fantastic if the cord can be a bit more longer.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

Bee

Bee

Love my Airfryer!

I absolutely love my airfryer! It’s the quickest to roast, bake and grill food and I love how much time (and oil!) it has saved me. Also love how much more healthier my meals are without the use of oil.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

We just love hearing that! Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences, and we're glad they have been pretty good ones. :-)

kissayer

kissayerSydney, NSW

Fast, effective and so easy to use!

My oven takes hours to heat up and always feels like a waste when heating or cooking a meal for one or two - so after purchasing my Mum and air fryer for Christmas a few years ago and hearing her rave about it, I knew an air fryer was the perfect solution.

I love that it takes just minutes to heat up and often cuts the cooking time down by half. This new model is much easier to clean with its removable parts and is so easy to use. Highly recommended!

brie

brieSydney, NSW

Time Saving Sorcery

JanSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent machine - but disappointed with the Numbers on Dial rubbing off!!!

I love this machine, it cooks everything perfectly and I would be lost without it.
However - I am really disappointed with the quality of the Dial system... the numbers (timing numbers) have rubbed off the face of the appliance... I have not used any chemicals and do not touch or rub the numbers when using the dial... It is a POOR design flaw.

Purchased in October 2019 for $339.00.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I love the fact I don't need to use oil it's so much healthier for me and my family my 13yr old son can use it without me worrying he will get burnt by oil I hate tho how often it gets oilie inside although it's easy to clean

Purchased in January 2017 at Target Northland .

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Jasmineasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I put 4 mins just wanted to cook the food a bit longer, it stoped without bell sound after only ran for 30 seconds. Is this air fryer can only cook longer than 6 mins?

raywst
raywst

I am facing the same issue sometimes

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Jasmine

Hi, I tried to call the above Aus number at 8:10am this morning but it said the service was closed.

Jen

Jenasked

Premium Analog Airfryer

I wanted to ask what is the solution you are giving to the client about the dial or timer wearing off? I would like to hear the solution straight here rather than calling you. If you could give us an answer the sale of this product would be higher rather than not disclosing it to us, we do not have free time to call you just to ask a simple question

Hi Jen,

Thank you for raising your concern to us. We understand that you are busy, and wishes to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For us to examine the problem with your Airfryer, we kindly ask that you send us a private message with a picture of your Airfryer's number display, along with a copy of your receipt. We will then, assist further.

Hoping to speak to you soon!

Maria D.

Maria D.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi there I am looking at purchasing this item but has anything been done about the numbers fading issue? From reading the reviews it seems that it happens a lot. I would like to know before purchasing.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question about our Airfryer, Maria. We're happy to hear you are interested in purchasing this item. To answer your question, we always strive to improve the quality of our products. Generally, we would recommend not using strong cleaning products, especially on the appliance's surface. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our colleagues directly with these numbers here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). They'll be happy to help you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
Weight7.93 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W1,425 W
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteCashmere GreyBlack & silver
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 316 x 433 x 322 mm276 x 292 x 266 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm
Release dateApr 2011Apr 2011
Discontinuation dateSept 2019Sept 2019
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer