Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Philips Premium Analog Airfryer (page 2 of 7)

HD9621/11 (Black), HD9630/21 (White), HD9721/21 (White), HD9621/41 (Cashmere)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.5

• Product is used

Bee097

Bee097Sydney, NSW

I use it daily& couldn’t live w/o it. It’s cut my cooking time dramatically. Everything tastes amazing!

The food is so light and fluffy, especially roasted veggies! I love not having to use oil anymore, and being able to start dinner after 5pm without worrying that it’s still going to take hours to cook. Chicken based dishes cook incredibly well in it too, as do breakfasts (poached eggs, hash browns & croissants) and desserts. We made amazing brownies!
It’s also really quick & easy to clean up. Dinner clean up takes 5 minutes thanks to using the airfryer!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$329.00.

ihaia.riki.and.i

ihaia.riki.and.iSydney, NSW

Life changing appliance!

Fast even cooking, versatility and easy clean up! Can cook anything! Would love one larger that fits meat and veg together, or multiple levels to cook various things at once!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! We're happy you're liking the airfryer and your feedback is duly noted.

Kind Regards,

Simple & Easy

This airfryer is such an easy to use appliance that has found a very worthy space on my bench top! It’s affordable and a great option to cook with if you’re health conscious, or you want to be able to cook a fuss free feed!
It’s super quick too and needs little to no time to come to temperature. I was able to cook chimichangas in ten minutes and salt and pepper squid in eight!
Highly recommend this airfryer if you’re looking for an option that is perfect for your health, easy to clean and easy to use!

Philips S.Philips

Hiya! Many thanks for taking the time to share some of your thoughts and experiences. We're glad to hear they have been pretty good as well. :-)

Dayna

DaynaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In love with my air fryer!

The air fryer is simply AMAZING.
It’s soo quick and easy to use, you can cook pretty much anything. If I’m stuck for time/lazy it’s so useful. It’s so easy to clean just a wipe down or quick soak & it’s done. I’ve recommended it to all my work colleagues and friends (who are also extremely happy with their purchase!)

Purchased in June 2017 at The Good Guys for A$430.00.

Sion

SionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, great for cooking without much cleaning afterward

Very easy to use and food comes out perfectly fried/grilled as advertised, happy with the product

Pro:
1. Food are cooked perfectly as advertised
2. Easy and not much to clean afterwards (good for lazy people like me)
3. Doesn't take long to heat up

Cons:
1. It makes loud buzzing sound while it's cooking (not great when you try to cook but want to be quiet at night)
2. Size is small and can't fit too many food at once
3. Does use quite a lot of electricity

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for A$207.20.

Product is used Several times a week

faded number dial XXL white viva collection

My family loves our new air fryer. After a month of using it the numbers on the dial analogue faded. I only used a damp cloth in cleaning around the dial and all of the outside part. Has anyone had the same experience? Philips NZ replaced my airfryer. I am considering of bringing it back to the store and getting the digital black colour instead as the same thing might happen if I used the white colour again?

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Manukau NZ.

Itsmiss.t

Itsmiss.tSydney, NSW

Fast, easy and healthier cooking!

A great appliance for fast and easy cooking. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the cooking times but I love that there is no wait time to get your required temperature for cooking.

Not having to use oil when cooking was also a plus; felt much healthier and the things I fried ended up being perfectly crispy!

The only downside was that the drawer is a tiny bit small for 3-4 ppl. I would say it can serve up to 3 people max. It is perfect for doing a quick roast, or doing batches of fries, chips, wings etc I would definitely recommend especially if you live by yourself. It can pretty much do everything you need!

Product is used Weekly

I enjoyed using the airfryer. It was easy to use. It made crunchy chips without me using to stand over the cooktop.

It definitely made crunchy zucchini chips without me using to stand over the cooktop. The only negative was the size. It was a little too small for my family. Excellent

YING

YINGSydney, NSW

frequently used

Like it very much, use it every week for chips and chicken, the chips are OK, the chicken are very nice. not too hard to clean but a little small for the quantity.

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

So convenient and versatile!

I love my Airfryer! I’m all about healthy cooking so this has been perfect for me as you use none to minimal oil. Food comes out tender and crispy and it’s so convenient! Size wise this would be perfect for 2 people so it’s a shame as I need to feed a family of 4, so would definitely recommend going for There larger size. It would be very easy to clean if using a dish washer but I don’t use one so it was a bit harder for me and took some time to get the grease and stains off. Overall such a great appliance and have been using it to bake, grill and fry!

Marcella

MarcellaSydney, NSW

This is a life saver!

What a handy appliance! I feel more creative to cook now and the app with recipes is also awesome! Loved cooking chicken and fish. I was impressed how the fish was odourless cooking using the Airfryer! I used a foil and I didn’t need to even clean afterwards! Perfect! The fish was very crispy and well cooked in the inside. Loved cooking legumes as well and my cheese bread was done after 8min! Totally approved! 100% satisfied!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Marcella, thanks for your rave review. Brilliant to hear your experience with the AirFryer has been so pleasant. Enjoy your low-fat meals!

Very easy to use!

I like how fast the Airfryer heats up in comparison to an oven. It’s very impressive that no oil is needed to cook using it. It is amazing how perfectly my crispy pork belly turned out in this. Find it very easy to use and easy to clean by just putting it in the dishwasher. Would be fantastic if the cord can be a bit more longer.

Marianna

MariannaSydney, NSW

I am loving my Airfryer

I have been using my Airfryer for cooking vegetables and I am impressed. I love that I don’t have to do any pre-heating, the flavour of the vegetables is stronger (and they taste so much better) than cooking in a conventional oven and I don’t have to use too much oil!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$299.00.

Bee

Bee

Love my Airfryer!

I absolutely love my airfryer! It’s the quickest to roast, bake and grill food and I love how much time (and oil!) it has saved me. Also love how much more healthier my meals are without the use of oil.

Philips S.Philips

We just love hearing that! Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences, and we're glad they have been pretty good ones. :-)

kissayer

kissayerSydney, NSW

Fast, effective and so easy to use!

My oven takes hours to heat up and always feels like a waste when heating or cooking a meal for one or two - so after purchasing my Mum and air fryer for Christmas a few years ago and hearing her rave about it, I knew an air fryer was the perfect solution.

I love that it takes just minutes to heat up and often cuts the cooking time down by half. This new model is much easier to clean with its removable parts and is so easy to use. Highly recommended!

brie

brieSydney, NSW

Time Saving Sorcery

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's so convenient for my cooking

I can use to cook healthy food like spring roll, potato, fish, chicken. It's amazing to bring my family a good health. I will regret if i will not buy it

Purchased in January 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Absolutely love my Airfryer! Let’s me cook healthy meals everyday!

Extremely happy with the airfryer. It’s one of the best equipments in my kitchen. I usually use it to cook chicken and salmon! Great to use and super easy to clean.

Philips S.Philips

Reading your review makes us proud, Nick! Thanks for taking the time to share a few words about the device. :) Have a good one today.

Absolutely in love with this machine

Absolutely in love with this machine. I'm not a fan of spending ages in the kitchen so the fact that i can save time and still make delicious healthy food is fabulous. I love roasting vegetables in it and they come out perfecr each time but really you can cook anything in here! So easy to use and clean too making it a must have! Perfect for families.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Very convenient and versatile

I love my airfryer! I was a little skeptical because there’s been so much hype around them but I was really impressed. Great tool if you’re cooking for one - you can make your whole dinner in one appliance in about 15 minutes. So versatile - I use mine to cook anything from fish, to toast, to roast vegetables and even kale chips! Love that it requires no oil at all for crispy food. Highly recommend.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the great review, Sarah! We appreciate it. It's very nice to hear that you've been exploring the versatility of the Airfryer, as it's indeed able to do so much more than only fries and snacks. :)

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Margaret F.

Margaret F.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Does the pizza attachment fit this air fryer. Thank you.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Margaret, thank you for your question. You can find all optional accessories for the HD9630/21 on this page: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9630_21/premium-airfryer-xxl. For more information, we advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST).

Helen

Helenasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Can the appliance operator in the cavity of an under bench traditional standard sized oven?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Helen, thank you for your question. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi, I have had my Air Fryer for approximately 3 months and all the numbers have worn off around the control. I have had to put marks on to tell me the approx time. It is a bit concerning that the numbers have gone and therefore I am now guessing the time. Should this have happened and is there anything I can do?

Cassie
Cassie

I have just encountered the same issue! With the same model. Only had it for two weeks!

Hi Rebecca and Cassie,
Thank you for reaching out. How unfortunate to hear the numbers on your Airfryers have worn off. Of course this is not the quality we want to deliver. Please feel free to contact our support team, so they can have a look into the issue and assist you with this. You can reach them on (AU) 1300 363 391 or (NZ) 0800 658 224. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives