Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Philips Premium Analog Airfryer (page 2 of 8)

HD9621/11 (Black), HD9630/21 (White), HD9721/21 (White), HD9621/41 (Cashmere)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used

MicDaMan

MicDaManThe Mallee, VIC

All I can say is EXCELLENT!!!

I can not explain how much I absolutely love these airfryers. We will use it at least once per day and it has a permanent spot on our kitchen bench.

I originally purchase the smaller viva airfryer. Then a digital version, and about 8 months ago purchased the much larger XXL digital version. WOW!!
My wife and I both agree that if any of them packed it in, we would not hesitate in going straight out and buying a new one.
And yes I still own all three.

From nuggets and fish, to snags, steak and chips. Healthy no oil cooking. And does it in half the time. I can't recommend these airfryers enough.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $459.00.

Sandy

Sandy

Love it best ever buy

Love this air fryer can’t go wrong we cook everything in it also reheat food make good less oily and taste amazing definitely a winner in our house so good

Purchased in January 2018 at Big W for $170.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the kind words, Mathew. :) Good to hear you like your Airfryer! Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

The Philips Australia team

Bee097

Bee097Sydney, NSW

I use it daily& couldn’t live w/o it. It’s cut my cooking time dramatically. Everything tastes amazing!

The food is so light and fluffy, especially roasted veggies! I love not having to use oil anymore, and being able to start dinner after 5pm without worrying that it’s still going to take hours to cook. Chicken based dishes cook incredibly well in it too, as do breakfasts (poached eggs, hash browns & croissants) and desserts. We made amazing brownies!
It’s also really quick & easy to clean up. Dinner clean up takes 5 minutes thanks to using the airfryer!

Purchased in May 2019 for $329.00.

ihaia.riki.and.i

ihaia.riki.and.iSydney, NSW

Life changing appliance!

Fast even cooking, versatility and easy clean up! Can cook anything! Would love one larger that fits meat and veg together, or multiple levels to cook various things at once!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! We're happy you're liking the airfryer and your feedback is duly noted.

Kind Regards,

Simple & Easy

This airfryer is such an easy to use appliance that has found a very worthy space on my bench top! It’s affordable and a great option to cook with if you’re health conscious, or you want to be able to cook a fuss free feed!
It’s super quick too and needs little to no time to come to temperature. I was able to cook chimichangas in ten minutes and salt and pepper squid in eight!
Highly recommend this airfryer if you’re looking for an option that is perfect for your health, easy to clean and easy to use!

Philips S.Philips

Hiya! Many thanks for taking the time to share some of your thoughts and experiences. We're glad to hear they have been pretty good as well. :-)

Dayna

DaynaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In love with my air fryer!

The air fryer is simply AMAZING.
It’s soo quick and easy to use, you can cook pretty much anything. If I’m stuck for time/lazy it’s so useful. It’s so easy to clean just a wipe down or quick soak & it’s done. I’ve recommended it to all my work colleagues and friends (who are also extremely happy with their purchase!)

Purchased in June 2017 at The Good Guys for $430.00.

Sion

SionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, great for cooking without much cleaning afterward

Very easy to use and food comes out perfectly fried/grilled as advertised, happy with the product

Pro:
1. Food are cooked perfectly as advertised
2. Easy and not much to clean afterwards (good for lazy people like me)
3. Doesn't take long to heat up

Cons:
1. It makes loud buzzing sound while it's cooking (not great when you try to cook but want to be quiet at night)
2. Size is small and can't fit too many food at once
3. Does use quite a lot of electricity

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $207.20.

faded number dial XXL white viva collection

My family loves our new air fryer. After a month of using it the numbers on the dial analogue faded. I only used a damp cloth in cleaning around the dial and all of the outside part. Has anyone had the same experience? Philips NZ replaced my airfryer. I am considering of bringing it back to the store and getting the digital black colour instead as the same thing might happen if I used the white colour again?

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Manukau NZ.

Itsmiss.t

Itsmiss.tSydney, NSW

Fast, easy and healthier cooking!

A great appliance for fast and easy cooking. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the cooking times but I love that there is no wait time to get your required temperature for cooking.

Not having to use oil when cooking was also a plus; felt much healthier and the things I fried ended up being perfectly crispy!

The only downside was that the drawer is a tiny bit small for 3-4 ppl. I would say it can serve up to 3 people max. It is perfect for doing a quick roast, or doing batches of fries, chips, wings etc I would definitely recommend especially if you live by yourself. It can pretty much do everything you need!

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

I enjoyed using the airfryer. It was easy to use. It made crunchy chips without me using to stand over the cooktop.

It definitely made crunchy zucchini chips without me using to stand over the cooktop. The only negative was the size. It was a little too small for my family. Excellent

YING

YINGSydney, NSW

frequently used

Like it very much, use it every week for chips and chicken, the chips are OK, the chicken are very nice. not too hard to clean but a little small for the quantity.

Philips S.Philips

So convenient and versatile!

I love my Airfryer! I’m all about healthy cooking so this has been perfect for me as you use none to minimal oil. Food comes out tender and crispy and it’s so convenient! Size wise this would be perfect for 2 people so it’s a shame as I need to feed a family of 4, so would definitely recommend going for There larger size. It would be very easy to clean if using a dish washer but I don’t use one so it was a bit harder for me and took some time to get the grease and stains off. Overall such a great appliance and have been using it to bake, grill and fry!

Marcella

MarcellaSydney, NSW

This is a life saver!

What a handy appliance! I feel more creative to cook now and the app with recipes is also awesome! Loved cooking chicken and fish. I was impressed how the fish was odourless cooking using the Airfryer! I used a foil and I didn’t need to even clean afterwards! Perfect! The fish was very crispy and well cooked in the inside. Loved cooking legumes as well and my cheese bread was done after 8min! Totally approved! 100% satisfied!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Marcella, thanks for your rave review. Brilliant to hear your experience with the AirFryer has been so pleasant. Enjoy your low-fat meals!

Very easy to use!

I like how fast the Airfryer heats up in comparison to an oven. It’s very impressive that no oil is needed to cook using it. It is amazing how perfectly my crispy pork belly turned out in this. Find it very easy to use and easy to clean by just putting it in the dishwasher. Would be fantastic if the cord can be a bit more longer.

Marianna

MariannaSydney, NSW

I am loving my Airfryer

I have been using my Airfryer for cooking vegetables and I am impressed. I love that I don’t have to do any pre-heating, the flavour of the vegetables is stronger (and they taste so much better) than cooking in a conventional oven and I don’t have to use too much oil!

Purchased in April 2019 for $299.00.

Bee

Bee

Love my Airfryer!

I absolutely love my airfryer! It’s the quickest to roast, bake and grill food and I love how much time (and oil!) it has saved me. Also love how much more healthier my meals are without the use of oil.

Philips S.Philips

We just love hearing that! Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences, and we're glad they have been pretty good ones. :-)

kissayer

kissayerSydney, NSW

Fast, effective and so easy to use!

My oven takes hours to heat up and always feels like a waste when heating or cooking a meal for one or two - so after purchasing my Mum and air fryer for Christmas a few years ago and hearing her rave about it, I knew an air fryer was the perfect solution.

I love that it takes just minutes to heat up and often cuts the cooking time down by half. This new model is much easier to clean with its removable parts and is so easy to use. Highly recommended!

brie

brieSydney, NSW

Time Saving Sorcery

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's so convenient for my cooking

I can use to cook healthy food like spring roll, potato, fish, chicken. It's amazing to bring my family a good health. I will regret if i will not buy it

Purchased in January 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Absolutely love my Airfryer! Let’s me cook healthy meals everyday!

Extremely happy with the airfryer. It’s one of the best equipments in my kitchen. I usually use it to cook chicken and salmon! Great to use and super easy to clean.

Philips S.Philips

Reading your review makes us proud, Nick! Thanks for taking the time to share a few words about the device. :) Have a good one today.

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Jasmineasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I put 4 mins just wanted to cook the food a bit longer, it stoped without bell sound after only ran for 30 seconds. Is this air fryer can only cook longer than 6 mins?

raywst
raywst

I am facing the same issue sometimes

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Jasmine

Hi, I tried to call the above Aus number at 8:10am this morning but it said the service was closed.

Jen

Jenasked

Premium Analog Airfryer

I wanted to ask what is the solution you are giving to the client about the dial or timer wearing off? I would like to hear the solution straight here rather than calling you. If you could give us an answer the sale of this product would be higher rather than not disclosing it to us, we do not have free time to call you just to ask a simple question

Hi Jen,

Thank you for raising your concern to us. We understand that you are busy, and wishes to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For us to examine the problem with your Airfryer, we kindly ask that you send us a private message with a picture of your Airfryer's number display, along with a copy of your receipt. We will then, assist further.

Hoping to speak to you soon!

Maria D.

Maria D.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi there I am looking at purchasing this item but has anything been done about the numbers fading issue? From reading the reviews it seems that it happens a lot. I would like to know before purchasing.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question about our Airfryer, Maria. We're happy to hear you are interested in purchasing this item. To answer your question, we always strive to improve the quality of our products. Generally, we would recommend not using strong cleaning products, especially on the appliance's surface. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our colleagues directly with these numbers here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). They'll be happy to help you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
Weight7.93 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W1,425 W
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteCashmere GreyBlack & silver
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 316 x 433 x 322 mm276 x 292 x 266 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm
Release dateApr 2011Apr 2011
Discontinuation dateSept 2019Sept 2019
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer