Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Philips Premium Analog Airfryer (page 3 of 8)

HD9621/11 (Black), HD9630/21 (White), HD9721/21 (White), HD9621/41 (Cashmere)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used

Absolutely in love with this machine

Absolutely in love with this machine. I'm not a fan of spending ages in the kitchen so the fact that i can save time and still make delicious healthy food is fabulous. I love roasting vegetables in it and they come out perfecr each time but really you can cook anything in here! So easy to use and clean too making it a must have! Perfect for families.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Very convenient and versatile

I love my airfryer! I was a little skeptical because there’s been so much hype around them but I was really impressed. Great tool if you’re cooking for one - you can make your whole dinner in one appliance in about 15 minutes. So versatile - I use mine to cook anything from fish, to toast, to roast vegetables and even kale chips! Love that it requires no oil at all for crispy food. Highly recommend.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the great review, Sarah! We appreciate it. It's very nice to hear that you've been exploring the versatility of the Airfryer, as it's indeed able to do so much more than only fries and snacks. :)

Annie2110

Annie2110Sydney, NSW

This product is so easy to use

This is so easy to use and cooks food fast and healthy as it removed the oil, I love the sleek and compact design and it's easy to clean and I can make lots of recipes

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

Didn’t think I would like it!!

The airfryer is quick, easy and healthy! It’s a small, compact design. Super easy to use. Food tastes great! I didn’t think I would like it but I’m sold. Love it.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Peta! :) We hope you can use the product for years to come.

MKB

MKB

A healthy way of living

I love the Philips Airfryer, amazing piece of technology, highly innovative, easy to use and clean, perfect for people on the go and a healthier way of living.
Would love a control to stop the timer before the set time and a glass body would be amazing to check the status of food

Tinkerbell

TinkerbellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Frying made simple

Snitzels that are crunchy... kids love chiko rolls & dim sims cooked in Air Fryer. Can be a bit of a pain to clean but the ease of use makes it worthwhile

Tharushi

Tharushi

Best for frying

Its very good , i am satisfied .used for fry foods like nuggets,potato chips etc
It is Easy to use but bit hard to clean once it get so oily use a foil below is the best way to clean

JanSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent machine - but disappointed with the Numbers on Dial rubbing off!!!

I love this machine, it cooks everything perfectly and I would be lost without it.
However - I am really disappointed with the quality of the Dial system... the numbers (timing numbers) have rubbed off the face of the appliance... I have not used any chemicals and do not touch or rub the numbers when using the dial... It is a POOR design flaw.

ninebabes

ninebabesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely worth buying

One of the best products ever. Can’t live without in my kitchen. I always use it for a third side. So I cook veggies, meat, then chips etc... so easy to put things in there. And just let it cook away. And not worried if it gets burnt as it stops by itself.

Philips S.Philips

Glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :) If you're having difficulties with keeping the device clean we advise you to take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH4AFRKVr9k

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I love the fact I don't need to use oil it's so much healthier for me and my family my 13yr old son can use it without me worrying he will get burnt by oil I hate tho how often it gets oilie inside although it's easy to clean

Nat

Nat

So good my whole family has one now

We bought this air fryer cause my husbands parents have one and it’s amazing! It cooks everything to perfection! We started cooking just chips.. but now we cook fish.. sausages.. steaks.. just about anything you can cook in it we do! It’s awesome! So good now my whole family has one too! Highly recommend

Date PurchasedApr 2018

SuzSouthwest, VIC

Love it!

This is a terrific addition to our home. It's a much better option than starting our huge oven for a few items. Its clean quick, healthy and energy efficient.
It is a product that we rave about to everyone proudly. It's a bonus that its also a very healthy alternative.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Suz

Thank you. I did find the app helpful
For ideas as well as a few Facebook groups.

andre bili

andre biliMelbourne

Just amazingly cheap and healthy

I can cook just about anything with this appliance. It doesnt require any oil and food can be prepared within just a few minutes. Never had a problem buying it either. Can upgrade this appliance when you can and is easy to clean up after. Never went back to the frying pan after this.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

LynPerth, WA

Great but won’t but Philips again

Great time saver, better results than cooking in the oven, super simple to use and clean. Anything that you cook in a regular oven can be done faster and usually better in the air fryer.
Expensive appliance compared to others on the market.
I would recommend airfryers BUT I wouldn’t buy Philips again based on price and after sales service.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Lyn

I’ve been round that loop with your public offer to help but then I’ve just been bounced around Phililips call centres with no attempt to resolve. The resolution for me is to not buy Philips products.

JoelB

JoelBSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Oven Ever!

This product is absolutely the best oven I have ever used. The Airfryer is awesome at cooking French fries perfectly but I love how you can put a piece of steak in and 11mins later it is cooked to perfection. The oven is easy to clean compared to the cheap knockoff branded Airfryers.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Philips S.Philips

Hi Joel, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experiences, and we're happy to hear you like it that much! Thanks for your review. :-)

Corey

CoreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing little device!

Just started using this model of Air Fryer, and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. It cooks so quickly and you can even hear the food inside starting to cook as soon as you press start. Tasty smells start to waft through the house not long after.
So far we've cooked crumbed raw chicken tenders, frozen crumbed chicken breast and fish fillets, frozen packet hash browns & roasted potatoes. All came out perfect!
The best function is the tray. Normally in the oven, these foods would just sit in their oils and become soggy, but this just stores all that unnecessary stuff underneath, and then just easily wipe down the non-stick bucket afterwards.
We're looking forward to trying more things out.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Sun

SunBrisbane

Great machine

It is great idea to buy this beautiful fancy air fryer. Especially for family who got some kids is able to use so easy for cooking such as chips, deep fried chicken and dumplings.
Only 20 min is required to cook completely. Little different texture compare to a oil fryer.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Navin

NavinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cooks well but maintenance is hard

This cooks really well with very less oil. It holds a full chicken. Maintenance is high on this. Every now and then I have to have to clean the coils properly otherwise there will be a lot of smoke. The scrubber to clean the tray and basket need to be non scratchy otherwise the non stick coating will go off.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Daniel

DanielMelbourne

This is perfect

This product is amazing my dad isn’t a big fan of oily food but with the air fryer his in love with it he make all his favourite food with out the fatty oil it’s so quick and easy halfs the time off preparation very little mess and super easy to clean I would highly recommend this item

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Zoe	Hudson

Zoe HudsonHighland Valley

Excellent Air Fryer

Works really well! I read other reviews before purchasing, and this sounded like a solid piece although more expensive than others. Food comes out crispy on the outside and tender inside. Love using it for salmon. There is nothing like frying in oil, so for items like french fries and sweet potato fries, it works well, but food will be different density than real oily fries. Air fried food is physically lighter.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Zoe. Thanks for taking your time to write this review and we're glad to hear you like it! :) Spread the word.

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Jasmineasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I put 4 mins just wanted to cook the food a bit longer, it stoped without bell sound after only ran for 30 seconds. Is this air fryer can only cook longer than 6 mins?

raywst
raywst

I am facing the same issue sometimes

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Jasmine

Hi, I tried to call the above Aus number at 8:10am this morning but it said the service was closed.

Jen

Jenasked

Premium Analog Airfryer

I wanted to ask what is the solution you are giving to the client about the dial or timer wearing off? I would like to hear the solution straight here rather than calling you. If you could give us an answer the sale of this product would be higher rather than not disclosing it to us, we do not have free time to call you just to ask a simple question

Hi Jen,

Thank you for raising your concern to us. We understand that you are busy, and wishes to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For us to examine the problem with your Airfryer, we kindly ask that you send us a private message with a picture of your Airfryer's number display, along with a copy of your receipt. We will then, assist further.

Hoping to speak to you soon!

Maria D.

Maria D.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi there I am looking at purchasing this item but has anything been done about the numbers fading issue? From reading the reviews it seems that it happens a lot. I would like to know before purchasing.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question about our Airfryer, Maria. We're happy to hear you are interested in purchasing this item. To answer your question, we always strive to improve the quality of our products. Generally, we would recommend not using strong cleaning products, especially on the appliance's surface. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our colleagues directly with these numbers here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). They'll be happy to help you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
Weight7.93 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W1,425 W
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteCashmere GreyBlack & silver
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 316 x 433 x 322 mm276 x 292 x 266 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm
Release dateApr 2011Apr 2011
Discontinuation dateSept 2019Sept 2019
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer