Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Philips Premium Analog Airfryer (page 4 of 7)

HD9621/11 (Black), HD9630/21 (White), HD9721/21 (White), HD9621/41 (Cashmere)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.5

• Product is used

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Cleaning is an issue

I like the product, however cleaning it, is an issue. It's not easy, some foods store brought already have oil on them is frozen chips etc.. An splashes onto the element and gets dirty. It's a shame because it's a great product. I have thrown mine out after it getting impossible to clean. Will not purchase another one until there is a newer one that is easier to clean

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Christopher Saunders

Christopher Saunders

Phillips air frier

This product was so bad it made the food taste horrible we returned it, it was a waste of over 300 dollars. We were very disappointed. We still just boil oil on the stove to deep fry it tastes way better. It was a real pain to return because we got it on afterpay and we were in the store for hours.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Ellie Alavi

Ellie AlaviGold Coast, Queensland

You going to love it

I’m very satisfied of this cooking machine.
I have a son who loves MacDonald fries so me and my house band decided to buy this air fries machine for him at least we know there is no oil on the fries.
Believe me it’s the best thing I bought in my life.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

nano

nanoSydney

Perfect

Easy to use, easy to clean. Does jacket potatoes + sweet potato beautifully, as well as chicken nuggets and spring rolls ,frozen fish ,
Good Points+
Super fast cooking, evenly browns food, very simple to use
Bad Points−
Suitable for no more than 2 people as part of their dinner/lunch. It has a very small container capacity and in one session, it couldn't fit in any more than to feed about 1-2 people

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Mel

Mel

healthy and super easy

This airfryer is the best alternative option to frying items! Taste quality is exactly the same or even better than frying, I have never went back since I have purchased this item. Was recommended by family and since then it has altered my perspective on oily fried items, It is so easy to use and clean!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Navneet

NavneetWestmead

Really like it

One of the best purchase so far. Very useful specially when you have kids as you don’t need to turn on the oven and it gets ready in airfryer in few minutes. No need to spray oil or keep checking. You can just set up the time and the food is crispy and ready.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Andrew e

Andrew ePerth

Great air fryer used often.

Great air fryer bought 2 years ago and still going strong for a large family. Not only does this beauty cook fish and chips it can also cook a cake. Fish and chips and nice and full of flavor rather then full of oil. Taste just like the shop but without the oily mess.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Tien

TienMelbourne

great

Loving this product , healthy food with less fat no oil required, easy to use and tastes amazing.
I use this all the time now instead of using pan or oven. a bit small thou, since we have a big family ... highly recommended for every one :) lovely product

Jon

Jon

Great healthy food

Have tryed several other airfares the out the yrs and nothing compares to this . Easy to use and most importantly easy to clean and maintain . So many great recipes to use with this particular make . Trust me give it a go and you’ll never look back . 10 our of 10 for sure

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Vicki T

Vicki T

Wonderful and Healthy

I love this product it saves me time and cuts out all fat. Air frying is easy to use and very good for your health. Great design and promote a healthy lifestyle. Good Temp control easy reading with instructions. I love it to bits! Easy to clean and leave on the bench top.

jovi

joviMelbourne

Nice great size Air fryer with lot of features

I recently purchased from Good guys on mother day special at a great discounted price of $349 plus $50 cash back offer. First time ever using air fryer, haven't explore much but found it great convenient for every day frying like chips or nuggets, very healthy option, not required too much oil, great size, I will try chicken roast and cake recipe in it soon.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Reg

RegBrisbane

Wow!!!

I have owned my air fryer for 2 years now and will never go back to the old style deep fryer, this is a staple appliance in my kitchen and has been used multiple times a week for years and hasn’t missed a beat!
Would highly recommend for all families

Date PurchasedMay 2016
feihung122

feihung122Melbourne

So Easy!

I bought an air fryer about 6 months ago and it is the best purchase that I have ever made, I literally put everything and anything in the air fryer and I am never disappointed! I use it more frequently than I use my oven and recommend it to everyone!

Jobob

JobobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product

Air Fyer is fantastic would recommend everyone has one much better than frying food.no mess. Healthier way of eating can do anything in the airfyer.food tastes fantistic and ckeaning the airfyer is easy and convenient. Once you purchase you would not look back I use my air fyer at least three times a week preparing meals . A GREAT INVENTION.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Kylie A

Kylie AAU

Great but a little small

So quick and easy to use. Draw is a tiny bit small but other than that cannot fault this machine. Has helped my family eat healthier meals and is so easy to use and clean. I don’t know how we lived without it. There is nothing you can’t cook in it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Leelee

Leelee

Can’t live without it

Never fry in oil anymore - Airfryer cooks crisp beautiful chips - much healthier way of cooking - I cook meat veggies and cup cakes in mine - it’s safe for the children to use as the outside doesn’t get hot - very easy to clean in hot soapy water

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Elly

Elly

Highly recommend

Couldn’t be happier, makes my life in the kitchen awesome and more convenient for me and my family and friends wether for dinner or any occasions we love it. Highly recommend if u want a well cooked go to on the go meal . Easy to clean, store, reuse ect

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi Elly, thank you for you lovely words. We can't be happier to hear from a satisfied customer.

Mustafa

MustafaSydney

Awesome Airfryer

Amazing airfryer for guilt free snacking. It makes evenings, weekends, events and lunchboxes special without leaving a guilt afterwards. The fries and nuggets, strips etc turn out perfectly crisp. A clean option. Easy to clean the basket as well. Great for store brought packaged frozen fried food. The size is perfect for my family

Date PurchasedMar 2018
JRac

JRacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super convenient

Very satified with this appliance, i don't spend much time in the kitchen and I find this air fryer so easy to clean, and perfect size for a family of 3.

We also bought the Turbostar as a gift for a friend of ours, reasonable pricing for a great and helpful applaince. Storing the item is easy too! Not bulky doesnt take up much space.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Emily

Emily

Not too bad

Bought this Airfryer last year , all good only concern it is hard to clean the net . hopefully it will updated later on.
Now using it to cook meat and vege like a small oven. save electricity and all washing . whole family like it so much!
Recommend to small family,

Date PurchasedDec 2017
See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Margaret F.

Margaret F.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Does the pizza attachment fit this air fryer. Thank you.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Margaret, thank you for your question. You can find all optional accessories for the HD9630/21 on this page: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9630_21/premium-airfryer-xxl. For more information, we advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST).

Helen

Helenasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Can the appliance operator in the cavity of an under bench traditional standard sized oven?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Helen, thank you for your question. We advise you to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you!

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi, I have had my Air Fryer for approximately 3 months and all the numbers have worn off around the control. I have had to put marks on to tell me the approx time. It is a bit concerning that the numbers have gone and therefore I am now guessing the time. Should this have happened and is there anything I can do?

Cassie
Cassie

I have just encountered the same issue! With the same model. Only had it for two weeks!

Hi Rebecca and Cassie,
Thank you for reaching out. How unfortunate to hear the numbers on your Airfryers have worn off. Of course this is not the quality we want to deliver. Please feel free to contact our support team, so they can have a look into the issue and assist you with this. You can reach them on (AU) 1300 363 391 or (NZ) 0800 658 224. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives