Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Philips Premium Analog Airfryer (page 4 of 8)

HD9621/11 (Black), HD9630/21 (White), HD9721/21 (White), HD9621/41 (Cashmere)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used

Chloe Schurr

Chloe SchurrFrenchmans

Great healthy meals at the touch of a button!

PRO:
Easy to operate
Easy to clean
Easy recopies to follow
Doesn't take up too much counter space
Food taste very good (bacon, chicken wings, fries, dumplings)
CON:
It really is small in size. Good for 1-2 people who don't eat too much.
Cooking bacon still smells the house (more than in the oven)
Some recipes don't work perfectly and have to be altered for this model.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Zelena

ZelenaBrisbane

Healthy lifestyle

Finally bought it last month, no need to buy a large jar of oil anymore and this helps me to have a much more healthy lifestyle! Best for making chicken wings and nuggets, it can bake, fry and grill which is right suitable for people who are lazy with kitchen work, the mean are not only healthy without oil with this but also making my meal more tasty

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Cleaning is an issue

I like the product, however cleaning it, is an issue. It's not easy, some foods store brought already have oil on them is frozen chips etc.. An splashes onto the element and gets dirty. It's a shame because it's a great product. I have thrown mine out after it getting impossible to clean. Will not purchase another one until there is a newer one that is easier to clean

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Christopher Saunders

Christopher Saunders

Phillips air frier

This product was so bad it made the food taste horrible we returned it, it was a waste of over 300 dollars. We were very disappointed. We still just boil oil on the stove to deep fry it tastes way better. It was a real pain to return because we got it on afterpay and we were in the store for hours.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Ellie Alavi

Ellie AlaviGold Coast, Queensland

You going to love it

I’m very satisfied of this cooking machine.
I have a son who loves MacDonald fries so me and my house band decided to buy this air fries machine for him at least we know there is no oil on the fries.
Believe me it’s the best thing I bought in my life.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
nano

nanoSydney

Perfect

Easy to use, easy to clean. Does jacket potatoes + sweet potato beautifully, as well as chicken nuggets and spring rolls ,frozen fish ,
Good Points+
Super fast cooking, evenly browns food, very simple to use
Bad Points−
Suitable for no more than 2 people as part of their dinner/lunch. It has a very small container capacity and in one session, it couldn't fit in any more than to feed about 1-2 people

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Mel

Mel

healthy and super easy

This airfryer is the best alternative option to frying items! Taste quality is exactly the same or even better than frying, I have never went back since I have purchased this item. Was recommended by family and since then it has altered my perspective on oily fried items, It is so easy to use and clean!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Navneet

NavneetWestmead

Really like it

One of the best purchase so far. Very useful specially when you have kids as you don’t need to turn on the oven and it gets ready in airfryer in few minutes. No need to spray oil or keep checking. You can just set up the time and the food is crispy and ready.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Andrew e

Andrew ePerth

Great air fryer used often.

Great air fryer bought 2 years ago and still going strong for a large family. Not only does this beauty cook fish and chips it can also cook a cake. Fish and chips and nice and full of flavor rather then full of oil. Taste just like the shop but without the oily mess.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Tien

TienMelbourne

great

Loving this product , healthy food with less fat no oil required, easy to use and tastes amazing.
I use this all the time now instead of using pan or oven. a bit small thou, since we have a big family ... highly recommended for every one :) lovely product

Jon

Jon

Great healthy food

Have tryed several other airfares the out the yrs and nothing compares to this . Easy to use and most importantly easy to clean and maintain . So many great recipes to use with this particular make . Trust me give it a go and you’ll never look back . 10 our of 10 for sure

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Vicki T

Vicki T

Wonderful and Healthy

I love this product it saves me time and cuts out all fat. Air frying is easy to use and very good for your health. Great design and promote a healthy lifestyle. Good Temp control easy reading with instructions. I love it to bits! Easy to clean and leave on the bench top.

jovi

joviMelbourne

Nice great size Air fryer with lot of features

I recently purchased from Good guys on mother day special at a great discounted price of $349 plus $50 cash back offer. First time ever using air fryer, haven't explore much but found it great convenient for every day frying like chips or nuggets, very healthy option, not required too much oil, great size, I will try chicken roast and cake recipe in it soon.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Reg

RegBrisbane

Wow!!!

I have owned my air fryer for 2 years now and will never go back to the old style deep fryer, this is a staple appliance in my kitchen and has been used multiple times a week for years and hasn’t missed a beat!
Would highly recommend for all families

Date PurchasedMay 2016
feihung122

feihung122Melbourne

So Easy!

I bought an air fryer about 6 months ago and it is the best purchase that I have ever made, I literally put everything and anything in the air fryer and I am never disappointed! I use it more frequently than I use my oven and recommend it to everyone!

Jobob

JobobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product

Air Fyer is fantastic would recommend everyone has one much better than frying food.no mess. Healthier way of eating can do anything in the airfyer.food tastes fantistic and ckeaning the airfyer is easy and convenient. Once you purchase you would not look back I use my air fyer at least three times a week preparing meals . A GREAT INVENTION.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Kylie A

Kylie AAU

Great but a little small

So quick and easy to use. Draw is a tiny bit small but other than that cannot fault this machine. Has helped my family eat healthier meals and is so easy to use and clean. I don’t know how we lived without it. There is nothing you can’t cook in it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Leelee

Leelee

Can’t live without it

Never fry in oil anymore - Airfryer cooks crisp beautiful chips - much healthier way of cooking - I cook meat veggies and cup cakes in mine - it’s safe for the children to use as the outside doesn’t get hot - very easy to clean in hot soapy water

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Elly

Elly

Highly recommend

Couldn’t be happier, makes my life in the kitchen awesome and more convenient for me and my family and friends wether for dinner or any occasions we love it. Highly recommend if u want a well cooked go to on the go meal . Easy to clean, store, reuse ect

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi Elly, thank you for you lovely words. We can't be happier to hear from a satisfied customer.

Mustafa

MustafaSydney

Awesome Airfryer

Amazing airfryer for guilt free snacking. It makes evenings, weekends, events and lunchboxes special without leaving a guilt afterwards. The fries and nuggets, strips etc turn out perfectly crisp. A clean option. Easy to clean the basket as well. Great for store brought packaged frozen fried food. The size is perfect for my family

Date PurchasedMar 2018
See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Jasmineasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I put 4 mins just wanted to cook the food a bit longer, it stoped without bell sound after only ran for 30 seconds. Is this air fryer can only cook longer than 6 mins?

raywst
raywst

I am facing the same issue sometimes

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Jasmine

Hi, I tried to call the above Aus number at 8:10am this morning but it said the service was closed.

Jen

Jenasked

Premium Analog Airfryer

I wanted to ask what is the solution you are giving to the client about the dial or timer wearing off? I would like to hear the solution straight here rather than calling you. If you could give us an answer the sale of this product would be higher rather than not disclosing it to us, we do not have free time to call you just to ask a simple question

Hi Jen,

Thank you for raising your concern to us. We understand that you are busy, and wishes to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For us to examine the problem with your Airfryer, we kindly ask that you send us a private message with a picture of your Airfryer's number display, along with a copy of your receipt. We will then, assist further.

Hoping to speak to you soon!

Maria D.

Maria D.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi there I am looking at purchasing this item but has anything been done about the numbers fading issue? From reading the reviews it seems that it happens a lot. I would like to know before purchasing.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question about our Airfryer, Maria. We're happy to hear you are interested in purchasing this item. To answer your question, we always strive to improve the quality of our products. Generally, we would recommend not using strong cleaning products, especially on the appliance's surface. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our colleagues directly with these numbers here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). They'll be happy to help you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
Weight7.93 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W1,425 W
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteCashmere GreyBlack & silver
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 316 x 433 x 322 mm276 x 292 x 266 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm
Release dateApr 2011Apr 2011
Discontinuation dateSept 2019Sept 2019
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer