Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now

yolandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

problem with the numbers dissappearing

after been using it for about 5 weeks the numbers came off. very disappointing as you can not use the machine without knowing the frying times.I have been cleaning it only with warm water.

yolanda

Can you please let me know if you changed the way the numbers are put on as I am one of more people that had the same problem. Anyway what could be done about this. would you happily change this faulty one over for a new one?

Bad smoking

Yes but filters No good every time I use your fan machine it smokes that bad it sets off my smoke alarm so I can only use under oven fan. And yes I do not put any extra oil we only place food in! So yes why should I buy your new extra big one when I can not get a reply from you about this matter! And yes I have tried before and got nothing from you!

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Pedo

I understand what you saying, but this was Never a problem before. I am using No extra oil and using same food product that used before! But thanks anyway, i just have to use only under oven top fan! Thanks for your time, Peter

Lisa

LisaNarre warren

Phillip turbo star-oven cook tastes better

I found that it the chips crisped a little but no where as good as simply using the oven. Draw was not big enough to cook an actual chicken unless you cut it up in pieces. Ended up returning the machine as waste of money, going back to using the oven.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Jasmineasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I put 4 mins just wanted to cook the food a bit longer, it stoped without bell sound after only ran for 30 seconds. Is this air fryer can only cook longer than 6 mins?

raywst
raywst

I am facing the same issue sometimes

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Jasmine

Hi, I tried to call the above Aus number at 8:10am this morning but it said the service was closed.

Jen

Jenasked

Premium Analog Airfryer

I wanted to ask what is the solution you are giving to the client about the dial or timer wearing off? I would like to hear the solution straight here rather than calling you. If you could give us an answer the sale of this product would be higher rather than not disclosing it to us, we do not have free time to call you just to ask a simple question

Hi Jen,

Thank you for raising your concern to us. We understand that you are busy, and wishes to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For us to examine the problem with your Airfryer, we kindly ask that you send us a private message with a picture of your Airfryer's number display, along with a copy of your receipt. We will then, assist further.

Hoping to speak to you soon!

Maria D.

Maria D.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi there I am looking at purchasing this item but has anything been done about the numbers fading issue? From reading the reviews it seems that it happens a lot. I would like to know before purchasing.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question about our Airfryer, Maria. We're happy to hear you are interested in purchasing this item. To answer your question, we always strive to improve the quality of our products. Generally, we would recommend not using strong cleaning products, especially on the appliance's surface. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our colleagues directly with these numbers here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). They'll be happy to help you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
Weight7.93 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W1,425 W
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteCashmere GreyBlack & silver
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 316 x 433 x 322 mm276 x 292 x 266 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm
Release dateApr 2011Apr 2011
Discontinuation dateSep 2019Sep 2019
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer