Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now

• Product is used

Bubbling and Peeling. Else Perfect Airfryer

Had the unit since 9/2020 and loving it.
It has been cleaned well with a non-abrasive sponge.
The disappointment came a few days ago I noticed the bottom pan's coating had a few bubbles and it then peeled off. Those tiny white spots are the outcome after the black coating came off.
On the good side, it cooks perfectly well and shorten the cooking time.
It is an alternative to the stove/microwave for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online.

raywst

Thank you. My issue has been resolved.

1 week in and having timer issues

Have only purchased 10 days ago and am a little concerned. The machine turns off before the timer has finished. The machine and the timer don't appear to be in sync. For e.g.: The timer may still have 5 mins to go and the machine finishes cooking and all i can hear is the remaining ticking of the timer until it finishes. I am feeling very worried that this could potentially be a safety hazard.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Cat
Cat

Thank you for your prompt reply. Harvey Norman were fantastic and refunded my purchase amount.

Philips S.Philips

You're welcome, Cat. Glad to hear a solution was to the matter has been found. We hope your next experience with one of our products will be a better one.

The Philips Australia team

faded number dial XXL white viva collection

My family loves our new air fryer. After a month of using it the numbers on the dial analogue faded. I only used a damp cloth in cleaning around the dial and all of the outside part. Has anyone had the same experience? Philips NZ replaced my airfryer. I am considering of bringing it back to the store and getting the digital black colour instead as the same thing might happen if I used the white colour again?

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Manukau NZ.

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

LynPerth, WA

Great but won’t but Philips again

Great time saver, better results than cooking in the oven, super simple to use and clean. Anything that you cook in a regular oven can be done faster and usually better in the air fryer.
Expensive appliance compared to others on the market.
I would recommend airfryers BUT I wouldn’t buy Philips again based on price and after sales service.

Lyn

I’ve been round that loop with your public offer to help but then I’ve just been bounced around Phililips call centres with no attempt to resolve. The resolution for me is to not buy Philips products.

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Cleaning is an issue

I like the product, however cleaning it, is an issue. It's not easy, some foods store brought already have oil on them is frozen chips etc.. An splashes onto the element and gets dirty. It's a shame because it's a great product. I have thrown mine out after it getting impossible to clean. Will not purchase another one until there is a newer one that is easier to clean

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Emily

Emily

Not too bad

Bought this Airfryer last year , all good only concern it is hard to clean the net . hopefully it will updated later on.
Now using it to cook meat and vege like a small oven. save electricity and all washing . whole family like it so much!
Recommend to small family,

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Dee

DeePerth

Good machine

Sleak stylish looking air fryer that fits enough chips for a family of 4. Lots of room, healthy option for cooking. Quick to cook the food. Use this matching every day. Would be lost without it. No problems with it what so ever. Would recommend to all. And would stick with this brand

Philips S.Philips

Hi Dee, thank you for writing this review. It's great to hear it's matching your expectations and you love it so much. If there's anything we could improve then we hope to hear. Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team.

suzyq48Sydney, NSW

ok for quick cooking

I am satisfied with some of the cooking it does . I have to do it in batches the machine is ok for cleaning eg the basket & bottom half & storage, but how can I clean the element & fan on the top part. I can not get my hand in for that .

Date PurchasedMay 2017
suzyq48

thank you for the reply, I do clean the element with a soft cloth when it is warm but my problem is the fan underneath the element & the surrounding parts I can not get to clean, may I send you a picture please.

Funky pig

Funky pigPerth

Great product

Good product easy to use no fat or oil fast to use easy to clean can cook most things frozen products great can make many dish’s bake portable stylish take any where popular well trusted brand good accessories reliable compact good warranty good customer support seen on tv looks good

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

Lance & Claudia Sterling

Lance & Claudia Sterling

Does a reasonable job

See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Jasmineasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I put 4 mins just wanted to cook the food a bit longer, it stoped without bell sound after only ran for 30 seconds. Is this air fryer can only cook longer than 6 mins?

raywst

I am facing the same issue sometimes

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Jasmine

Hi, I tried to call the above Aus number at 8:10am this morning but it said the service was closed.

Jen

Jenasked

Premium Analog Airfryer

I wanted to ask what is the solution you are giving to the client about the dial or timer wearing off? I would like to hear the solution straight here rather than calling you. If you could give us an answer the sale of this product would be higher rather than not disclosing it to us, we do not have free time to call you just to ask a simple question

Hi Jen,

Thank you for raising your concern to us. We understand that you are busy, and wishes to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For us to examine the problem with your Airfryer, we kindly ask that you send us a private message with a picture of your Airfryer's number display, along with a copy of your receipt. We will then, assist further.

Hoping to speak to you soon!

Maria D.

Maria D.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi there I am looking at purchasing this item but has anything been done about the numbers fading issue? From reading the reviews it seems that it happens a lot. I would like to know before purchasing.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question about our Airfryer, Maria. We're happy to hear you are interested in purchasing this item. To answer your question, we always strive to improve the quality of our products. Generally, we would recommend not using strong cleaning products, especially on the appliance's surface. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our colleagues directly with these numbers here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). They'll be happy to help you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
Weight7.93 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W1,425 W
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteCashmere GreyBlack & silver
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 316 x 433 x 322 mm276 x 292 x 266 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm
Release dateApr 2011Apr 2011
Discontinuation dateSep 2019Sep 2019
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer