Philips Premium Analog Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now

smartie

smartieSA, 5043

Great but fading issues on dial

It makes my life so easy as I can cook lots of different things including meats.
The only the problem is that the numbers on dial has been fading so quickly.

Purchased in February 2020 at The goodguys for A$299.00.

Sarah Groves

Sarah GrovesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No oil needed

This airfryer has helped me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I have used this air fryer for all types of meals prepared including savoury snacks, fish and chips. It fries the food in approximately 10-20 minutes. Only problem I faced so far is that the drawer can be sometimes hard to shut and and I accidently dropped it because the handle is a bit hard to grip. Can be cleaned easily and can use a second tier for cooking two types of food.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$299.00.

Shaunak

ShaunakSydney, NSW

Great Airfryer overall, some room for improvement

Does its job well. The only complaint we have is that the drawer compartment is slightly flimsy and sometimes doesn't close flush to the body.

I find the internals easy to clean, and the overall quality and performance good.

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer.

Gurrrr

Gurrrr

Very nice

Very satisfied with the product bought this two months back and i l just love it.

I make fries nuggets and chips and love the final product no oil super healthy

Very use to use and clean

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for A$299.00.

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :) We hope that you can use the product for years to come.

ihaia.riki.and.i

ihaia.riki.and.iSydney, NSW

Life changing appliance!

Fast even cooking, versatility and easy clean up! Can cook anything! Would love one larger that fits meat and veg together, or multiple levels to cook various things at once!

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! We're happy you're liking the airfryer and your feedback is duly noted.

Kind Regards,

Simple & Easy

This airfryer is such an easy to use appliance that has found a very worthy space on my bench top! It’s affordable and a great option to cook with if you’re health conscious, or you want to be able to cook a fuss free feed!
It’s super quick too and needs little to no time to come to temperature. I was able to cook chimichangas in ten minutes and salt and pepper squid in eight!
Highly recommend this airfryer if you’re looking for an option that is perfect for your health, easy to clean and easy to use!

Philips S.Philips

Hiya! Many thanks for taking the time to share some of your thoughts and experiences. We're glad to hear they have been pretty good as well. :-)

Dayna

DaynaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In love with my air fryer!

The air fryer is simply AMAZING.
It’s soo quick and easy to use, you can cook pretty much anything. If I’m stuck for time/lazy it’s so useful. It’s so easy to clean just a wipe down or quick soak & it’s done. I’ve recommended it to all my work colleagues and friends (who are also extremely happy with their purchase!)

Purchased in June 2017 at The Good Guys for A$430.00.

Sion

SionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use, great for cooking without much cleaning afterward

Very easy to use and food comes out perfectly fried/grilled as advertised, happy with the product

Pro:
1. Food are cooked perfectly as advertised
2. Easy and not much to clean afterwards (good for lazy people like me)
3. Doesn't take long to heat up

Cons:
1. It makes loud buzzing sound while it's cooking (not great when you try to cook but want to be quiet at night)
2. Size is small and can't fit too many food at once
3. Does use quite a lot of electricity

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for A$207.20.

Itsmiss.t

Itsmiss.tSydney, NSW

Fast, easy and healthier cooking!

A great appliance for fast and easy cooking. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the cooking times but I love that there is no wait time to get your required temperature for cooking.

Not having to use oil when cooking was also a plus; felt much healthier and the things I fried ended up being perfectly crispy!

The only downside was that the drawer is a tiny bit small for 3-4 ppl. I would say it can serve up to 3 people max. It is perfect for doing a quick roast, or doing batches of fries, chips, wings etc I would definitely recommend especially if you live by yourself. It can pretty much do everything you need!

Find out how Philips Premium Analog Airfryer compares to other Air Fryers

I enjoyed using the airfryer. It was easy to use. It made crunchy chips without me using to stand over the cooktop.

It definitely made crunchy zucchini chips without me using to stand over the cooktop. The only negative was the size. It was a little too small for my family. Excellent

Philips S.Philips

So convenient and versatile!

I love my Airfryer! I’m all about healthy cooking so this has been perfect for me as you use none to minimal oil. Food comes out tender and crispy and it’s so convenient! Size wise this would be perfect for 2 people so it’s a shame as I need to feed a family of 4, so would definitely recommend going for There larger size. It would be very easy to clean if using a dish washer but I don’t use one so it was a bit harder for me and took some time to get the grease and stains off. Overall such a great appliance and have been using it to bake, grill and fry!

Marianna

MariannaSydney, NSW

I am loving my Airfryer

I have been using my Airfryer for cooking vegetables and I am impressed. I love that I don’t have to do any pre-heating, the flavour of the vegetables is stronger (and they taste so much better) than cooking in a conventional oven and I don’t have to use too much oil!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$299.00.

Philips S.Philips

Didn’t think I would like it!!

The airfryer is quick, easy and healthy! It’s a small, compact design. Super easy to use. Food tastes great! I didn’t think I would like it but I’m sold. Love it.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Peta! :) We hope you can use the product for years to come.

MKB

MKB

A healthy way of living

I love the Philips Airfryer, amazing piece of technology, highly innovative, easy to use and clean, perfect for people on the go and a healthier way of living.
Would love a control to stop the timer before the set time and a glass body would be amazing to check the status of food

JanSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent machine - but disappointed with the Numbers on Dial rubbing off!!!

I love this machine, it cooks everything perfectly and I would be lost without it.
However - I am really disappointed with the quality of the Dial system... the numbers (timing numbers) have rubbed off the face of the appliance... I have not used any chemicals and do not touch or rub the numbers when using the dial... It is a POOR design flaw.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$339.00.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I love the fact I don't need to use oil it's so much healthier for me and my family my 13yr old son can use it without me worrying he will get burnt by oil I hate tho how often it gets oilie inside although it's easy to clean

Purchased in January 2017 at Target Northland .

Navin

NavinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cooks well but maintenance is hard

This cooks really well with very less oil. It holds a full chicken. Maintenance is high on this. Every now and then I have to have to clean the coils properly otherwise there will be a lot of smoke. The scrubber to clean the tray and basket need to be non scratchy otherwise the non stick coating will go off.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Chloe Schurr

Chloe SchurrFrenchmans

Great healthy meals at the touch of a button!

PRO:
Easy to operate
Easy to clean
Easy recopies to follow
Doesn't take up too much counter space
Food taste very good (bacon, chicken wings, fries, dumplings)
CON:
It really is small in size. Good for 1-2 people who don't eat too much.
Cooking bacon still smells the house (more than in the oven)
Some recipes don't work perfectly and have to be altered for this model.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Zelena

ZelenaBrisbane

Healthy lifestyle

Finally bought it last month, no need to buy a large jar of oil anymore and this helps me to have a much more healthy lifestyle! Best for making chicken wings and nuggets, it can bake, fry and grill which is right suitable for people who are lazy with kitchen work, the mean are not only healthy without oil with this but also making my meal more tasty

Date PurchasedMar 2018
nano

nanoSydney

Perfect

Easy to use, easy to clean. Does jacket potatoes + sweet potato beautifully, as well as chicken nuggets and spring rolls ,frozen fish ,
Good Points+
Super fast cooking, evenly browns food, very simple to use
Bad Points−
Suitable for no more than 2 people as part of their dinner/lunch. It has a very small container capacity and in one session, it couldn't fit in any more than to feed about 1-2 people

Date PurchasedApr 2016
See all Philips Premium Analog Airfryer reviews

Jasmineasked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

I put 4 mins just wanted to cook the food a bit longer, it stoped without bell sound after only ran for 30 seconds. Is this air fryer can only cook longer than 6 mins?

raywst
raywst

I am facing the same issue sometimes

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Jasmine

Hi, I tried to call the above Aus number at 8:10am this morning but it said the service was closed.

Jen

Jenasked

Premium Analog Airfryer

I wanted to ask what is the solution you are giving to the client about the dial or timer wearing off? I would like to hear the solution straight here rather than calling you. If you could give us an answer the sale of this product would be higher rather than not disclosing it to us, we do not have free time to call you just to ask a simple question

Hi Jen,

Thank you for raising your concern to us. We understand that you are busy, and wishes to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For us to examine the problem with your Airfryer, we kindly ask that you send us a private message with a picture of your Airfryer's number display, along with a copy of your receipt. We will then, assist further.

Hoping to speak to you soon!

Maria D.

Maria D.asked

Premium XXL Analog HD9630/21 (White)

Hi there I am looking at purchasing this item but has anything been done about the numbers fading issue? From reading the reviews it seems that it happens a lot. I would like to know before purchasing.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question about our Airfryer, Maria. We're happy to hear you are interested in purchasing this item. To answer your question, we always strive to improve the quality of our products. Generally, we would recommend not using strong cleaning products, especially on the appliance's surface. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our colleagues directly with these numbers here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). They'll be happy to help you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer
Weight7.93 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg5.3 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W1,425 W
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteCashmere GreyBlack & silver
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 316 x 433 x 322 mm276 x 292 x 266 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm292 x 266 x 365 mm
Release dateApr 2011Apr 2011
Discontinuation dateSep 2019Sep 2019
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 4 Philips Premium Analog Airfryer