Philips Airfryer XL

Philips Airfryer XL (page 2 of 17)

HD9240/90 (Black), HD9240/30 (White)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.4

Sammy

SammyMulgrave

Good product but not value for money

Purchased in September 2017.

Product is used Weekly
LLL

LLLMelbourne

Great product

Owned this airfryer for more than a year and I’m still in love with it. Regret for not getting it earlier. The machine cooks meat and veggies perfectly. Absolutely great for people who don’t know how to cook. U will be amazed how quick the machine cooks. Bought one for my friend for Christmas present and she loves it too.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Lola

LolaPERTH

It is simply wonderful.

Highly satisfied. I have cooked six different meals which are nice and healthy. Really like this product and strongly recommend. Easy to use, great for cooking quickly when time poor. Healthier cooking with no oil and fat drips away. I use mine everyday.
The product does require care, so please use as recommended and wash it at least weekly if you cannot daily.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Larue

LarueAU

Amazing

Anything you cook in oven can cook in this easy cleaning just wipe out easy to use . I'm very satisfied with all the food i cook fish chips chicken tenders macaroni cheese wings chicken pieces even a cake in the dish i bought that is for this machine .

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Julia A

basket lock disengages when removed from unit. Safety issue.

My air fryer is 2 1/2 years old. I have absolutely loved using it. Unfortunately now when I remove the base with the handle the lock disengages by itself and the basket is separated from the base. This has happened a few times spilling hot contents onto floor or bench top and even burnt me a couple of times. Obviously the lock is faulty. Has anyone else had the same problem? The fryer was purchased from Harvey Norman Noarlunga SA

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Julia A

Thank you I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards Julia

Tan

Tan

Perfect healthy option

Extremely satisfied. I cook chicken, lamb and steak oil free. Less cooking time. Time saver. Takes less space. If any one in keen in buying an airfryer I would recommend this. No regrets. No hassle in baking in the oven or having to wash frying pans. Makes life much easier

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Viv

VivSydney

Use it every day

I have been using it everyday for just over a year and it is a versatile, sturdy and useful kitchen equipment. I hardly ever use any oil with it, and it still works perfectly with various food items. It is especially handy if you have children - I have used it to cook chicken nuggets, vege strips, dumplings, steak, and the list goes on. I strongly recommend you to get a double layer to utilise the space within the basket. Cleaning is a bit of a bummer and it can be hectic to clean the bottom part of the fryer, but it is worth the trouble! Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Val D

Val DDunlop

Absolutely fantastic

Very satisfied, this is my second Philips airfryer. Upgraded from smaller version, still use both. Cook chicken, chips, reheat, cakes, brownies frozen foods. Most things have tried are very successful. Love, love, love it. They both sit on my bench and are my go to cooking appliance every day. They are brilliant.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Isabel

IsabelROKEWOOD JUNCTION

I love it.

The outcome of this is between fried and baked, but it doesn't need a single drop of oil and only takes ~30min for wings and fries. The size is perfect for 1-2 people.Baked sweet potatoes with this fryer take only for 30 mins . usually it takes for an hour in oven. Very practical to use and easy clean with washmashine.

Hi there, Isabel.
It's great to hear you've found such a good use for the Airfryer. Aren't those sweet potatoes great? Thanks for sharing your review. :)
Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

LachlanSTT

LachlanSTTRockhampton City

Love the air fryer

I cannot believe it took me this long to get an air fryer. I rarely use my oven now. The best part, no need to preheat and clean up is so simple and quick. My family loves it!Love the air fryer. So nice to have a healthy great tasting meal in such short time & not heat up the kitchen doing so!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Ramit

Ramit

Works wonders

Initially I was not a big fan of any airfyer. I friend suggested and we decided to give it a now. It's now a every day use gadget for us. Can believe how much oil all these processed food contains. No need to add any further oil. Food taste almost the same.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

penegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
penegeau

oh fantastic thanks so much!

Daniel

DanielBrisbane

Great, multipurpose cooking appliance

Despite what you might think with the title "airfryer", this is actually a great little cooking appliance for basically anything you'd cook in your oven.

Cooks food much faster, but very thorough so it isn't just cooking the outside while leaving the inside still cold. Great lower fat option for chips and great for baking vegetables and the like.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hami

HamiSydney

Great Product

I loved this product having bought a smaller one 3 years ago, last year I got the XL one and it works great. although I have to say it makes a some what of a noise when its on but nothing annoying overall. would defiantly recommend it to those whom love healthy eating as this product sucks out the fat when cooking.

mummaof2

mummaof2Brisbane

Cant live without it!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Charlxtte

CharlxtteSydney

Great Air Fryer

The price is a bit expensive but it is still ok as the quality is quite good, it air fry food very nicely, especially with chicken wings and fried fish, it makes life easier when you want to cook a meal
It’s like an oven actually but it’s more convenient cuz it is more convenient to take food in and out

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Joyce

Joyce

philips air fryer

I have found my Philips air fryer fantastic. pork belly is delicious & crackle is the best. l also love to cook my salmon in the air fryer & chips are to die for. The grand kids love the chicken nuggets . Steak is also delicious cooked this way. Enjoy

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

The best airfryer!

I purchased this Phillips air fryer a year ago and I have been using it nearly everyday. Super easy to cook and keep it clean!!! I love it!
I normally cook chips, fish, steak etc perfectly crispy with very small amount of oil !!!I dont use any oil sometimes but still crispy.
I managed to lose weight and i feel healthy.
It was a bit expensive but its definitely worth it!!!
I highly reccomemd this product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi there. Wow, great to hear you became a daily user of the Airfryer! It's very good to hear you've been loving it so much, and we appreciate it a lot you took the time to share your thoughts here. :-)

GAGAN

GAGAN

It is perfect

I am very satisfied with this product. It is very convenient. It is absolutely healthy way of cooking marinated meats and of course vegetables. It is fairly quick and very easy to use. It does not use a lot of electricity due to hot air cooking quickly. I recommend this product to all households.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Layne

LayneSydney

Quick, easy and convenient

So good for cooking lots of different things from frozen chips, pies, to sausages, schnitzel, reheating KFC... With a newborn, don't really have much time to eat so this allows me to cook food fast. Though we have had the smoke alarm go off a few times, find a spot away from it when using.

Purchased in April 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Product is used Weekly
Philips S.Philips

Ease, speed and good food: these are the things the Airfryer stands for! And being able to reheat KFC? That sounds delicious! Thanks for the kind words, Layne.

Sandra R

Sandra Rasked

XL Digital HD9240/90 (Black)

Is this air fryer in Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for your question. It's nice to see that you're interested in this device. We've looked into it and the units used on this device are in degree Celsius. If you'd like to have an idea of what you can bake with this Airfyer, then you may want to check out our official recipe book: https://philips.to/2AyCLJc.

Mahmood k.

Mahmood k.asked

XL Digital HD9240/30 (White)

It's a good machine. Now days it's internal circuits is not working, also the fan moter. I checked the circuits two resistant and moter transformer is not working. From where I checked the circuits.
mahprofgood@gmail.com

Hello Mahmood,

Thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear your Airfryer isn't working properly. For further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our product specialists at 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand), so they can take a look at it for you. They'll be happy to help.

Stevo

Stevoasked

XL Digital HD9240/90 (Black)

Hi guys ,i have had my air fryer a couple of years.The fan made some funny noises and now it has stopped spinning.Is it stuffed or can i tighten it from the inside?

Hi Ley,

Thank you for your inquiry about your Airfryer XL. We are sorry to hear that it has been producing strange sounds, and has eventually stopped spinning. We can imagine the disappointment this may have caused you, as you have enjoyed using it for a couple of years. We would like to see how we can help. One reason that may have caused the unusual noise is that there may be something loose inside the Airfryer. This then, should be sent to us for repair.

Please contact the following numbers to schedule your appointment: 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm) in Australia and 0800 658 224 for New Zealand. Please allow some time to process the call due to the current circumstances.

Have a wonderful week!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives