Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet & Dry Epilator

Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet & Dry Epilator

BRE605/00, BRE620/00, BRE632/00, BRE630/00 and BRE640/00

Don't waste your money.

I purchased this as it states that it removes even the finest hair, it doesn't even remove the normal hair.
I had to go over the same spots again and again with no result.
Don't go near this epilator as you will be dissapointed.
You should be able to return as it doesn't do as claims.

Purchased in April 2019.

Hi Ros, We regret hearing you're not entirely satisfied with the results the epilator has brought you. Perhaps you can try to tilt the shaving head a little bit to ensure that the hairs will be caught by the cutting system more easily. Shave slowly, and try to shave from multiple directions. We hope this will help you a little bit. Kind regards, The Philips Australia team

Awful

I have used epilators for over 10 years, this is the worse thing I have every used. You can go over the same spot 20 times and it will not pull out long thick hairs. Do not waste your money.

Purchased in June 2018 for $169.00.

Causes Irritation No
Hey there. Thanks for the review. It's unfortunate to see you're not satisfied with the performance of your Philips Epilator. We'd recommend reaching out to our consumer care team on social media(@PhilipsCare) or by phone at: 1300 363 391. Hopefully they can help you get better results with your epilator. :) Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team

Terrrible!!! I am surprised they even sell this!

I have had epilators for 20 years, and my first epilator performed sooooo much better than this one! This one just doesn't do anything. I could not pull out even the half of my leg hairs after multiple tries. I'm surprised they even sell stuff like this. I thought Philips was a good brand, but this is just unacceptable!!! And the shaver doesn't work either by the way. How is this even possible in 2017???? Very dissapointed. Never buying anything of Philips again.

Hi Jane, thank you for your honest review and for taking the time to write one. We're very sorry to hear that ýou didn't have the best experience with the Epilator. We can imagine that you were disappointed when the devide didn't do its job. We would like to see if there is something we can do to help you. Would you mind giving this number a call if you're Australia: 1300 363 391, or this number if you're in New Zealand: 0800 658 224? Our product specialists here will be able to assist you further. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Inefficient and inefficient--save your money.

Bought the product from Myers Toowoomba to use as an epilator but very disappointed with performance.
Tried on wet legs first after a warm shower with the massage type fitting but it simply didn't remove hair. Removed fitting and tried again--same result.
Next, dried legs and tried again. Works better on dry legs but takes so long and requires very slow movements and repeated application over the same areas numerous times and still does not remove shorter hairs. Had to find tweezers to finish.
I am fair with limited hair on my legs so it should be quick, easy, and effective--well it is not. The positive is that it is painless but that boils down to the fact that hair removal is limited and the design is nice if that counts for anything.
Overall, a waste of money and because I have obviously used the product I cannot return it!

Hi there, What a pity to read that you're not that satisfied with your epilator. Did you make sure you placed the epilating head at a right angle onto the skin (90° between skin and epilation head)? We also recommend you to use the skin stretcher; this helps to lift up hairs that are lying flat. If this doesn't give you a better shave result, and if you're based in Australia, we kindly ask you to call 1300 363 391 to get in touch with our product experts. They might be able to assist you further on this. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team