Philips Satinelle Prestige Wet & Dry Epilator

Philips Satinelle Prestige Wet & Dry Epilator

BRE652/00, BRP586/00 (with Visa Pure Mini) and BRE650/00

Useless

Don’t be fooled into buying this because of all the cool extras- they do not make up for how useless this epilator is. I counted 16 times I went over a long thick black hair in all directions which never came out so I ended up plucking it, 12 on another hair that I did get out, and don’t get me started on the blonde ones on my knees!
It use to take me 20 mins to do 1/2 my legs plus knees with another brand, I could be here all day and still not make my legs smooth. so disappointed I will never buy a Phillips personal care item ever again. I don’t understand how this can be sold when it doesn’t even work? It could be that it may not be strong enough as it’s so small and the plates don’t cover a large area. I should of read the reviews before buying but I believe most people only write reviews if something doesn’t work, and rarely write good product ones as they are so happy they don’t need to complain. I will listen next time before buying something so expensive!

Hi there, thanks for taking your time to write this review. We're sorry to hear about the difficulties that you have experienced with our product and we like to get in touch to see how we can help. Please call our colleagues on the below number for further assistance: Call us 1300 363 391 Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Worst epilator I ever used

I have used quite a few epilators before (age 42), but this one is far the worst. The main problem is the weak motor which makes the rotation slow therefore the whole process is much more painfull and slower than necessary. When it contacts the skin and hair it gets even slower. It also struggles to grab short hair, you have to go through it over and over again. First time ever I cannot finish both legs in the same time because it is so slow and so painfull. Extremely disappointed. Look for another brand.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience with us, Kris. We regret to hear that using the BRE650/00 is so painful, and we'd like to see if there's anything we can do for improve both the results and the experience. Therefore, we kindly recommend you to reach out to our costumer service, as our product specialists would be more than happy to share their tips and advice with you. You're able to reach them at 1300 363 391, but it's also possible to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter (@PhilipsCare). We hope we can be of help. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team