Philips RQ1250/17

Philips RQ1250/17 (page 2 of 2)

Rajiv

Rajiv

Unbelievable product with great results!

I bought the same razor but with the Jet Clean system a while ago. I have been using this razor since last 2 weeks and let me tell you....It simply rocks!! I can't believe that how smooth my shave can get. I have very hard shave, but this razor works so brilliantly that it doesnt even leave the traces of hair. I have used it both Dry and Wet, personally I like Wet Shave as it much smoother....cleaning is of course very easy, especially with the Jet cleaning system. My life has become so easy with this razor.....This is the best investment I have ever made on any gadget!! Highly recommended...
Design, Ease of Use, Ease of cleaning...
Little expensive...but worth it!

Glad I got it.

Very nice unit, much better than the previous bottom of the range Philips shaver that I owned. If you wonder if it's worth paying for a pricey shaver as I did, I can safely say yes it was. Found it particularly excellent around the neck area where my last shaver struggled to get into all the grooves.
Charges fast, quiet to use, ergonomic and smooth action regardless of contours.
Well it wasn't cheap, but we got to use it every day so may as well make it as pleasant as possible

ninja_minja
ninja_minja

See all Philips Series 9000 SensoTouch reviews

Malkayed

Malkayedasked

I have RQ1250 , it's new I just use it since 10 days , accidentally it falls from base to empty sink , after that s red light appears at middle , now it's not working . How I can solve this problem?

Philips
Philips S.Philips

Hello Malkayed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd like to help you with your malfunctioning face shaver. If you're located in Australia, could you please reach out to us via 1300 363 391?

You can also leave a message for us on our Facebook page or on our Twitter account @Philipscare. We'll await your reply!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

mr happy

mr happyasked

How long do the batteries last before they need replacing?

justjo
justjo

It's rechargeable and as yet hasn't needed replacing after being used near on every second day since we got it in September!

bobby
bobby

Batteries are rechargeable. I have used almost daily and the battery lasts over a month before they need recharging and recharging takes less than an hour

Philips
Philips S.Philips

Hi there! The batteries of the shaver are rechargeable and if the batteries fail, we kindly advise you to contact us as we can help you out. If you are in Australia and your battery died, please call 1300 363 391.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryMen's Electric Shavers