Philips S9111/26

jojo

jojoPerth

Shaver good, 2nd jet stream cleaner broken

kevdevonport

Disappointed - poor R&D before releasing new heads.

I have used phillips shaver for 16 years with satisfactions; just upgraded with much disappointment - I dont have a heavy beard and the heads last only 3 months to the point it damages the skin.

Rectify quickly to save ur brand!

Thanks,
    I have shaved daily all my life. going soft on larger areas is easy; the core test showing lagging blades is around tighter areas i.e top lip, corner of mouth...

Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Philips S9111/26 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers

Shaver does not clean

My shaver is about 12 months old and suddenly stopped cleaning. After placing the shaver in the cleaning unit and clicking into place, the cleaning light symbol turns on for a split second then turns off and only the charging light remains. No matter what I do the unit no longer cleans but rather simply charges. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

David Watts

David WattsKelmscott

Terrible, worst Philips Razor I have ever had

I have always been a Philips razor fan until now. The 9000 series I bought is probably the worst electric razor I have ever had. It seems impossible to get a close a shave no matter how long you spend shaving. A very expensive shaver with very poor performance especially compared to an AcquaTouch. The AcquaTouch I have purchased is cheaper, gives a much closer shave in a fraction of the time.

Old Rotary Man

Old Rotary ManAlbury NSW

Not the shaver I thought it would be.

Keith

KeithAspley

Disappointed

Very disappointed, my previous Phillips was going for years no problem but was lost in our last house shift in August 2015 and the family got sick of me complaining having to use a safety razor, so they purchased this expensive s9111/26 for my birthday in November. However the cleaner stopped working in December 2015 whilst the cleaner tank was still half full, now the unit is slowing down and is not giving as close a shave.
    Phillips should recall all of this model and refund as it obviously does not live up to the advertising.I will be returning it to Harvey Norman. Keith G .

Ash C

Ash CVictoria, 3505

Excellent Electric Shaver

Got the Philips Series 9000 razor for a Christmas present. I have always wanted to move over the the electric razor and I'm so happy with the results.

I was not expecting such a close shave as a tradition razor blade but the results are amazing. I personally wet shave in the shower and it's so quick and efficient at removing the hairs. It took a couple of weeks to get the best results but I was expecting that cause you suddenly change the direction the hairs are being cut.

I haven't had a dry shave yet so I can't judge it but I'm very happy having a quick wet shave.

All up I think it's a top product good looking, easy to clean and an excellent shave.

Thanks Philips!

PhilipsPhilips

Thank you for the kind words, Ash. :) We wish you a ton of impeccable shaves with your new Series 9000 razor.

Philips Webcare Team

See all Philips Series 9000 SensoTouch reviews

Russell

Russellasked

S9111/26

Hi My series 9000 9111/26 cleaner has been on for 4 hours now and has moved onto second stage in cleaning but lights seem to flash. Is this normal? Brand new item so not sure how long it takes to clean

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Russell! Congratulations on your new shaver and thanks for your question. After the first phase (the rinsing phase), the second phase (the drying phase) starts automatically. During this phase, the drying symbol flashes. When the drying phase is done (after approximately 4 hours), the drying symbol lights up continuously. When the cleaning program is completely finished, the ready symbol lights up continuously. We hope this answers your questions. Enjoy the rest of your week!

The Philips Australia Team

Jayne

Jayneasked

S9111/26

Hi, this is the 2nd smart clean system-first was replaced as it just didn't work. Is now about 12 months old, I have replaced the cartridge with the specified product, lights all work, connection are made, the washer light flashes, sounds like it is cleaning, but no fluid is being used, so no cleaning. Any suggestions?
    Thanks, jayne

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jayne. Thanks for your question. That's strange. Could you please give the concerned team a call? If you're resided in Australia, please call: 1300 363 391. If you're based in New Zealand, please call: 0800 658 224. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask here or on Facebook and Twitter (@PhilipsCare). Have a nice day!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives