Philips S9161/41

Philips S9161/41

Danga

DangaSydney, NSW

Poor Quality Shaver Philips Really disappointing

I have used Philips Shavers for 35 years and this is the worst quality shaver I have ever owned. It just does not shave as quick or as good as previous shavers I have had from Philips. I purchased new blades thing the original blades may have been lemons but the new blades are no better. Very disappointing Philips. I am looking for a new shaver and may not buy a Philips shaver again..

Purchased in January 2017 at Shaver Shop.

Causes Irritation Yes
Razor BurnYes
Performance
Shave Closeness
Wet Shave
Dry Shave
Battery Life

Very Very Poor

Purchased shaver 16 months ago and gives a very, very poor shave.
I have been told by the "Shaver Shop" I need a new head @$89.00 and they only last 2 years. Why was I not told this when I purchased the shaver??? Very expensive shaves when you pay over $300 for shaver.
Will no longer purchase Philips or shop at "The Shaver Shop" again.This is the first time I have been so worked up about a product to complain. I have gone back to my old shaver (Philips) I had for 12 years without any problems, just wearing out .... no head or blade change!!!!

michaelCairns

rubbish razor

I have had this razor for about 12 months and do not use it as it never has shave well. I have been using a disposable but will go back to an electric razor but it will not be a Phillips. Not only did it not shave well the plastic locks for the blades kept popping out. AN EXPENSIVE RAZOR THAT DOESN'T DO THE JOB.

michael

That comment doesn’t help me

DavidRowville

Started out great

I have used different philishave models all my life on first using my 9000 was amazing quick and close then slowly got worse had it replaced at Shaver shop now the same very poor cut ant takes forever very disappointed.

Worst shaver ever

My kids bought this shaver for my birthday and they spent all there money on it. It doesn't even shave i can spend ten min shaving and basically nothing comes off. The blade appear to be blunt. I will never buy another phillips shaver again in this day and age you would think that shavers would only get better not worse. This one is going in the bin and will look to buy another brand. Absolutely terrible

M. StuartHill Top, NSW, 2575

Not even 12 Months old and already on my third replacement shaver head!!!

Good a the start

This is the second shaver i have had as i returned the first one after 3 months as it wasn't giving a good close shave. Starting taking longer to try and get a close shave. The second shaver same model was good again for a few months and now the same as the first. Will be returning for a different model this model is a dud.

See all Philips Series 9000 SensoTouch reviews