Philips S9311/27

John G

John GBrisbane

Disappointing

Terrible

Comfortable to hold, holds a charge good, will not shave close. My old HQ 6705 with wore out heads shaves better. Do not waste your money. Heads are garbage. Have used Philips shavers for nearly 40 years and this does not meet their high quailty. Wish they still made replacement heads for the 6705.

See all Philips Series 9000 SensoTouch reviews

winnie

winnieasked

S9311/27

can you tell me what is the different S9531/27 and S9311/27?

Hi Winnie,

Thank you for your interest in our shavers. You can find the difference in the specifications of our shavers, via this link: https://www.philips.com.au/etc/philips/b2c/compareproducts.html?locale=en_AU&catalog=CONSUMER&ctn=S9531/26,S9211/12.
    We hope this helps! If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our Consumer Care team on 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST).

Alex N

Alex Nasked

S9311/27

Someone stole my smartcleaning unit, my shaver the S9000 won’t engage and faucet symbol and two orange indicator arrows with the head symbol in between is there anyway to fix this setting so I can use my razor??

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your question. How unfortunate that someone stole you SmartCleani unit, but maybe we can help you out with this. Could you try to follow the steps on our Philips support website, which can be found here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-f/XC000004469/how-should-i-clean-my-philips-shaver. There are some instructions on how to manually clean your S9000 series shaver. We hope this helps, and you can go back to enjoying that nice freshly shaven feeling soon. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Victor G

Victor Gasked

S9311/27

My cleaning base turns on as if to clean my razor, but it does not pump fluid up from the reservoir.
    Same as Jayne asked on Apr 22, 2017

No fluid is being used.
    I am in the U.S.
    Any help?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Victor, thanks for asking. Please contact us here for further assistance:

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives