Philips S9311/27

John G

John GBrisbane

Disappointing

Terrible

Comfortable to hold, holds a charge good, will not shave close. My old HQ 6705 with wore out heads shaves better. Do not waste your money. Heads are garbage. Have used Philips shavers for nearly 40 years and this does not meet their high quailty. Wish they still made replacement heads for the 6705.

See all Philips Series 9000 SensoTouch reviews

Alex N

Alex Nasked

Someone stole my smartcleaning unit, my shaver the S9000 won’t engage and faucet symbol and two orange indicator arrows with the head symbol in between is there anyway to fix this setting so I can use my razor??

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your question. How unfortunate that someone stole you SmartCleani unit, but maybe we can help you out with this. Could you try to follow the steps on our Philips support website, which can be found here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-f/XC000004469/how-should-i-clean-my-philips-shaver. There are some instructions on how to manually clean your S9000 series shaver. We hope this helps, and you can go back to enjoying that nice freshly shaven feeling soon. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Victor G

Victor Gasked

My cleaning base turns on as if to clean my razor, but it does not pump fluid up from the reservoir.
Same as Jayne asked on Apr 22, 2017

No fluid is being used.
I am in the U.S.
Any help?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Victor, thanks for asking. Please contact us here for further assistance:

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Gokiburi

Gokiburiasked

I am looking to replace my lost Braun 7 Series with new shaver but all I hear is that Philips new 9000 S series is a garbage at best. Should I even look in direction of new Philips top series or look into Panasonic? (not happy with very expensive Braun 9 and similar problem to Philips - not so great lifecycle for blades)

Old Rotary Man
Old Rotary Man

With the Philips, it seems my comments are similar to many others. I am now trying the Panasonic ESLV9N. So far so good. The Panasonic glides over my skin and cuts close. A few pesky hairs under my chin refuse to be cut easily but I suspect this will be the case with any shaver. May simply be me and my skin and a few pesky stubborn hairs. These pesky hairs are not an issue. A few rubs up and down and sideways and the Panasonic takes them out.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryMen's Electric Shavers