Philips S9511/31

Philips S9511/31

1.5

Timo

TimoMildura

Too expensive, not good value

Blades go blunt too quickly, I only shave every 2nd day and still the blades are almost useless after 6 months.
    It’s a pity because recommended blade change is every 2 years??? Blade replacements are far too expensive!
    I gave up and bought a Braun

IanLondon

Overall a retrograde step

Jim sz

Jim szSydney

Philips has gone down jill.

As a Philips customer for over 30 years my old philips shaver became dated so I upgraded about two years ago. Initially it cut well but within 12 months I noticed I wouldn't get the same close shave. The blades are now poor quality and wear out much quicker that then old traditional shavers. Even though the units are marked Made in Netherlands, I wonder where they blades are now made. Dont expect the same good quality product that once Philips stood for.

Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Philips S9511/31 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers

MabelSunshine Coast

Previous Phillips razors great. What has happened with the Series 9000?

I have owned several Phillips razors over the past 20 years and have always had a good shave with them. Also the blades lasted well. I am extremely disappointed with my new Series 9000, it gives me a very poor shave, to the point where my wife will ask me " have you shaved yet" just after I have used the razor. Not what I expected from a trusted brand.

Mabel

My email is Volvobryan@gmail.com and my phone number is [number removed]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mabel

Received a comment from Phillips representative only saying " thank you for contributing". Very disappointing response as this was a very expensive shaver.

SmartClean has stopped working

Shaver continues to work well but SmartClean has stopped spraying the cleaner. New cartridge inserted but no change. Cleaner still turns the shavers blades and lights show it is cleaning but no cleaner sprayed up. Any suggestions?

Absolute Rubbish Don't waste your money

After purchasing this product only months ago i feel very disappointed and im not impressed at all i paid big money for what is supposed to be the best face shaver around the plastic clips inside have worn and bent and no longer hold or click inplace i am very disappointed the new head is appox $89 the plastic clips are not sold separately i am absolutley disappointed in this product and in Philips i will be escalating this to fairtrading as this is a money pit designed to snag people to keep buying the heads this is not ok and should have been looked into prior to release of the product by Philips

Marshalino

How many reviews how many other comments must you hear to rectify the issues with the products, i will not from this day on purchase another phillips product good luck

BenCoramba

Waste of Money

After trying for over six months to get an acceptable shave, I have finally given up and am going back to a blade. Having paid almost $380.00, I expected it to work well and last out my life as I am 70 years old. No more Philips.

Ben

I have tried to call but one gets sick of hearing a busy signal and so have give up.

Philips S.Philips

Hello Ben, would you please send us a private message with your contact details so we can have a product specialist call or email you?
    Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team

Could do better with a cheap blade

For the first electric shaver I've bought and spending $400 on the Phillips shaver I was terribly disappointed.
    Tried it 3 times each took me 30-45mins to get a clean face. The last time I gave up and switched to a cheap blade to finish the job with.
    Mechanically as far as I can tell it works, it just doesn't pick up hairs. I found myself going over the same area 3-4 times.

Philips S9511 Shaver

Just got a Series 9000. Fantastic shaving, but after 3 weeks of use, the cleaning station continues to tell me, Ill need to change the blades, the two red arrow sign in the low of the cleaning station. Did the 7 sec. reset a few times now but still the same. At the moment I spend thousand on something expensive useless. Don't know what to do.

DSOnline
    DSOnline
    Philips S.Philips

Good to hear that, sir! Glad that you like it. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you need help. Thanks.

Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Philips S9511/31 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers

ZachMelbourne

Ongoing problem Philips S9511 Shaver

Philips S.Philips

Hello Zach, we're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with our shaver. We'd like to see what we can do to help you. Would you be able to reach out to us via 1300 363 391? Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Zach

Called Philips after receiving their request to do so. I was advised that the person I need to discuss this matter wi was unavailable and they they would have him call me back. As yet no phone call !!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Zach, did they gave you a reference number of some sort? We would like to use that number to remind the relevant team to look into that case.

See all Philips Series 9000 SensoTouch reviews