Philips S9551/31

Philips S9551/31

3.0

Worst excuse for a shaver EVER!

Alex
    Alex

Thank you for your reply I will get in touch

jon

jon

Welcome back

i posted a comment on my last Philips 9000 on 27 Feb 2015. Philips customer service were excellent and arranged a full refund. I replaced the Philips with a Panasonic. Yesterday I bought a Philips S9551. So far I am absolutely delighted to be back with the Philips. There was nothing wrong with the Panasonic. It just didn't do it for me.

See all Philips Series 9000 SensoTouch reviews

Klausasked

S9551/31

Hi.
    The rinsing phase works fine, but then the drying phase does not start. It goes then to completion. The shaver and cleaning system is new.(S9551/63). What can I do to make it work please?
    Regards

Philips S.Philips

Hi Klaus, thanks for sharing your question with us. That shouldn't happen of course. Our product team would gladly take a closer look at it for you. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on: 1300 363 391.

Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team

Hi,
    Thanks very much for your answer. I will now contact the seller to see if they can replace it.
    Thanks again.
    Kind Regards
    Klaus

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives