Philips Series 2000 AC2887/70

Philips Series 2000 AC2887/70

MPN: AC2887/70

• Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (3)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
Shaz F
Shaz FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An air purifier you can smell the difference

Bought this to help with my allergies and have next to me when working from home. Since getting it over the past few months I must admit my allergy flareups have greatly reduced. Plus I can attest to the effectiveness of the active carbon filter as its great at removing odors. we live in an apartment with an open plan living room. When we cook even with the windows open, the smell would linger for a while. However, with this, it automatically detects the increased air particles and and ramps up to quickly filter the air.

Down side is the filters seem to be expensive but easily accessible through amazon. would have been nice to have some app control in the day of IOT.

Purchased in November 2020 at Amazon for $299.90.

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Looking for Air Purifiers?

Read the reviews for Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ad
melbindi
melbindiPerth, WA

Excellent air purifier, fresh clean air

This was the air purifier we didn't know we needed but now can't live without.
Does it work? Definitely. It can sense when you are cooking up a storm in the kitchen and kicks into gear. It knows when the dog is scratching up dander. It can tell when you walk by and kick up dust.
We run ours 24/7 on Auto and it has made us change our air quality habits - the air sensor tells us when we need to open or close a window, and made us much more aware of dust, allergens and odours.
I was reluctant to buy an air purifier in Western Australia, it seemed like a luxury, but Philips has designed an attractive appliance which quietly sits and does it job, and my family is happier breathing fresh clean air.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for $529.00.

Other Air Purifiers

Peter BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Astonishingly effective and useful

I have COPD and couldn't believe its response to dust and other pollutants. The digital display is now a must-have for any more I buy. I also have a smaller unit (the Philips 1000) in my bedroom. Now sleep better, our room is very dusty, but it took the first (easy) filter clean to alert me. I've loaned the 2000 to my son, his wife, three kids and a dog: They can't believe the way it has to work in "deep red" for so long at the moment in theirs or their kids' bedrooms. I've just ordered another 2000 from H-N, hope they have stock 'cos I actually want another two. I will also be buying, in advance, replacement internal filters media as recommended.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for $495.00.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Philips Series 2000 AC2887/70 compares to other Air Purifiers

Chergar
ChergarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product for price

Did some research before purchasing and found the Philips to have good reviews. When on Turbo had to turn TV up a little. Surprised how much was on first filter after couple of weeks, so it is working. Not on blue (clean air) very often because we have animals but you can notice difference in the room. Only problem, was no wheels on machine so you can locate to bedroom at night easily. Otherwise good value and would recommend. Would also recommend checking 1st filter weekly.

Purchased in October 2020 at Amazon for $459.00.

holdenhv
holdenhvMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Works well and as expected

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $500.00.