2Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9312/04 (Rose Gold)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9312/04 (Rose Gold)

VerifiedMPNs:33359 and HX9312-04
2Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9312/04 (Rose Gold)
4.3

Philips Domestic Appliances   DM
Elena
ElenaSydney9 posts

Love this toothbrush

I've been using it for 12months and I think everything is perfect about it. I've never felt my teeth that clean. I really like that you can switch between the different cleaning options. The charge lasts for month if not longer (I use it twice a day). Show reply
Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  HX9312/04

Great toothbrush while it lasts

I purchased 2 of these toothbrushes one for my husband and one for myself. After 2 years they both died within the same week. But I loved it so much I purchased 2 more. Exactly the same thing has happened after 2 years they have both died this week. These are very expensive toothbrushes. I’m wondering if the company is doing this on purpose for more sales. So now I’m not sure what toothbrush to buy.
Feeling disappointed Show details
Battery Life
Philips Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances   DM
Burnt-Twice
Burnt-TwiceAU234 posts
  Verified HX9312/04

Incredible Cleaning, Amazing Technology

This is not a cheap toothbrush, but it comes with wireless charging from either a glass or carry case (both supplied).

It vibrates the brush head rather than spins/rotates it, but still gives a great clean.

I have used Oral B rotating brushes before, but the Philips Sonicare is better in all areas. The charge lasts a heck of a long time, as do the brush heads. The heads have indicator bristles, and you can buy a set of 2 replacement heads from Coles & Woolies, which makes it very convenient.

I was one of those people who only brushed their teeth a week before their twice yearly dental checkup, now it's everyday. It's fantastic to use and leaves my teeth incredibly clean. Show details

Happy
HappyFar North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Love it

Came recommended by a friend. Bought it and love it. Greatly improved my dental hygiene and keeps my dentist happy. I take it away with me in its chargeable travel case. Bought one for my husband and both sons. Lovely bright shiny smiles. Show details
Harvinder0512
Harvinder0512Sydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive HX9312/04

This brush is great. I love this product

I saw this brush in a add and then I bought it from coles. The product is great and it’s worth its price. I will prefer my friends and family as well Show details ·  1
Edward
Edward6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified HX9312/04

My teeth never felt this clean!

This toothbrush is amazingly easy to use. I was sceptical initially but my teeth has never felt this clean. The difference is obvious! The battery lasts about 1 week. It comes with two heads so you can share it with your partner. Show details ·  1
Rachel F.
Rachel F.New South Wales4 posts
  Fair Incentive HX9312/04

The only toothbrush you will need

It definitely change my life! I look forward to brushing my teeth every morning! It comes with a charger cup which every charge last me 2 weeks plus! Love how clean it my teeth is! I’m buying more and giving it to my family! Show details ·  1
Tydd
Tydd9 posts
  Verified HX9312/04

good product

I have been using this Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush for a year. It has a long battery life and It works pretty well so far. I think my oral health has been getting better! Show details ·  1
Jamie
JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA20 posts
  HX9312/04

Even my dentist has noticed how much better my mouth is

The toothbrush is great, it always thoroughly cleans and feels like a dentist clean feeling. I love how the toothbrush head changes colour when its time to change and has a pacer so you know when to move to the next quadrant in your mouth. I only wish it had a longer time for brushing, the longest is 2.5 minutes, when I'd prefer to brush for 3.

Jorja
JorjaHermitage3 posts
  HX9312/04

High tech in a tooth brush!

High tech in a tooth brush! works great. motivates you by you watching your iphone as you brush to see whether you've brushed every tooth sufficiently and warns you when you apply too much pressure. the negative is the cost of the brushes, that have microchips in them to tell the base unit the type of brush. the types create different brushing patterns.

CascoTaevin96
CascoTaevin96Kirribilli3 posts
  HX9312/04

The teeth are brushed very clean

This toothbrush is rather easy to use, the main style is like, cost performance is high, there are three kinds of modes, I normally just the first one, occasionally use the whitening, tooth brush very clean, just start will be a little uncomfortable, may be used to that, behind a lot better, a medical doctor said last time have dental calculus, should have to improve, anyway, always cleaning is not good ah, buy an electric toothbrush or very be necessary.

dylan
dylan5 posts

Fantastic

I just purchased this toothbrush along with the AirFloss as I wanted to cut down on dental floss wastage and it was recommended highly by my dentist! They are a perfect combo together and give a great fresh clean!

Emma
EmmaMelbourne4 posts
  HX9312/04

The toothbrush does the job

The toothbrush removes easily the plaque tartar and all the food stucked between the teeth the charge last for 7 days easy to store and look fantastic highly recommend it